CHAPTER 2 part 2

BIG BANG vs 2PM (Revenge, Games & Hearts)

CHAPTER 2 part 2 – D-Day We Met

As Seungri walking on the coridor, busy messaging his hundredth girlfriend. He didn’t even remember her name, whether it’s Mellanie or Nellamie., but who cares. Still, he got a girl. Then, he saw a girl walking , rushingly. She walk pass him and her tag name fell in front of him. Seungri quickly pick it up and catch up with the girl. He put his hand on her shoulder and turn her around.

Wahh… She’s so cute, her eyes is gorgeous and stunning . I can’t stop looking at them. Her legs and her body line is fine.. Eventhough, her hairstyle is a bit lame, but it’s still okay. I can accept it.

“Yes? Is there something wrong?”she ask me.

“Um… your name tag. You drop it.” He hand it over.

“Owh.. thanks. Um.. Mr….”

“Seungri. Just call me Seungri”

Wait ! Is she purposely drop the tag to get my name? Wow, I don’t know that I’ve been every girl’s desire. Ehh.. Isn’t that tittle stand for Jiyong hyung’s? Well , whatever.. still this girl is good. Using a tactic , to get my name.

“Owh.. Thank you Seungri-ssi.” And she just walked off.

“Wait! You didn’t tell me your name. I would like to know name of a beautiful girl like you.” He block her from run away.

“Sorry.. I didn’t usually give my name to ert strangers, especially like you” she answer him sarcastically.

“What? ert strangers? Huh… This is really pissing me off. It’s lucky that you’re cute. Stop playing hard to get with me. Just give me your name and your number, I promise that I won’t disappoint you.” He smile at her sweetly.

“No. I won’t give you neither my name or my number. Just stop blocking my way” she pushed him, but he didn’t move even an inch.

“I know what are you intend to do. Trying to get my name right? I’ve given my name and just give me yours”

“Huh.. I really don’t believe this. Seungri-ssi, thanks for giving my tag back ,but I think you have misunderstood. I did not have any intention neither did any tricks on you. So, just leave me alone. My BOYFRIEND is waiting for me” she said while emphasizing the word ‘boyfriend’.

“Is it? What’s you boyfriend’s name? Mine is Mellanie- Nellamie- Nellanie- Aishhh..Whatever her name is and my future girlfriend is infront of me. I would like to know her name ” he wink at her.

She ignore her and saw Chansung standing a couple feets from them. She waved at him.

“Chansung oppa!”she jogged at him and Seungri saw she hugged Chansung. She then glared at him and kiss her boyfriend on the cheeks.

Arghhh.. What the heck? I thought she’s flirting with me. I better cover my face. This will bring me a shame. Aishhhh.. The most embarrassing thing is her boyfriend is Chansung. That dude never leave me alone. I better not tell anyone about this, especially hyungs. They will laugh at me.

“Sunmi.. who’s that guy? Is he bothering you?” Chansung ask Sunmi , looking at a guy that who’s covering his face.

“Uhh..No, I don’t even know him. Maybe , some psychopath. Hahahaha. Just ignore him. Let’s go eat oppa” they quickly get inside a black hummer, Chansung’s favourite truck.



***************************************************************

“ That’s all for this special interview. I hope you all will enjoy the interview and don’t forget to support Kwon Jiyong by voting him as the new president for our college. That’s all. I’m Sandara Park from the YnP TV. Have a good summer everybody. Bye” the journalist said to put an end to the special interview.

“Okay! Everybody can start pack up all the things right now. Thanks for all the hardwork.” The director said and everybody start to pack.

“Dara! Where are you going?” Wooyoung ask her when he saw her make way to the pool nearest.

“I want to meet Jiyong-ssi for a while. You just go ahead. Don’t wait for me” Dara signaled him to go first.

“Owh..okay” he replied, sadly and walk off.

Dara walk to Jiyong, he’s been sitting near the pool for a while. She saw he dip half of his legs on the pool and close his eyes. Enjoying the sound of the water that gives him peace and it calm him.

“Umm.. Jiyong-ssi.” Sandara call him with a low voice, not wanting to disturb him. Unfortunately, he still in daze.

“Jiyong-ssi” louder her voice, but failed.

Did someone just called me? Hm… I guess not. Maybe I just hallucinating. Ignore it. Huh.. finally I’m getting some peace.

“Jiyong-ssi!” Dara yelled at him, making him stumble forward and fall into the pool.

“Oh my god! What have I done? I only want to thanks him for spending his time on the interview. What am I going to do? Is he drowning? ” she thought by herself and look closely at the pool, searching for Jiyong, but nothing is found.

Suddenly, someone hold her legs. and pull her into the pool.

“Ahhh!” Dara shout and fall into the pool.

She then try to float her body in the pool. Luckily, she know how to swim . As she look around, she saw Jiyong a few feet from her.

“ Omo! Jiyong-ssi! Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? ” she make her way to Jiyong, but Jiyong stop her.

“Stop! Just stay right there.”

“b-b-but..”

“but what? You have made me like this! No more buts.” Jiyong left a hard sighed.

“I just wanna say thanks for spending time with us. I didn’t meant to shock you. I’m sorry”

“ You have made me wet like this and ruined my favourite shirt. How am I suppose to forgive you?”

“Please forgive me.”

“No!”

Then, she just stay silent and glance at Jiyong , he was making annoyed face. She walk towards him slowly.

“Um… Jiyong-ssi”

“What?” he annoyed.

“I’m…. I’m…I’m sorry. I’m really sorry”

“Huh.. as if I’m gonna forgiveyou. I’m going up.”He is making his way to the ladder by the pool.

“Jiyong-ssi.. Wait for me” Dara follow him from back. She quickly going up and notice that her shirt is white, that will show her black bra, if anyone see it. It will bring her an embarrassment and as a journalist, she might will be fired. Jiyong pick his jacket and his shoes up. Then, he feels weird that Dara is still in the pool.

“Yah! Why don’t you get out off the pool? You will get a flu if you stay there too long”

“I-I really want to get out, b-but”

“Aishhh! Didn’t I told that no more buts!”

“I can’t!”

“Why? Just get out of that d#mn pool. Come here, I’ll help you”

“No!”

“Aishh.. do you want me to pull you using the easy or the hard way?”

“Of course I want pick the easy way b-but I have some difficulties. It is so hard to tell you about it since you’re a guy.”

“Just tell me the d#mn thing!”

Dara signaled him to come forward. He comes forwand and she whisper something at him, that making his pupils grow bigger.

“What? Are you kidding me? First, the pool, and then this.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to trouble you”

“Huh… Just get out of there and wear my jacket. I will lend you a shirt. Luckily, that I always have some clothes with me. Remember,You owe me”

“Okay.”

Dara going up slowly and dry her hair. Jiyong’s mouth is open after seeing Dara’s white shirt. It's clearly showing her skinny body.He quickly look away.

“Yah! What’s taking you so long?” but there is no respond. He decide to turn around since there is no respond.

“Ahh!” jiyong shocked because Dara suddenly standing infront of him.

“What are you doing here?”

“Well, you mad at me for drying my hair so long. So, here I am” she replied happily.

Jiyong saw that Dara’s body is shaking, maybe shivering from the coldness. He smile and put his jacket around her. He lead her to his secret room, that is full with his shirts and his design.

Dara sit on the couch while waiting for Jiyong to change his clothes. She take a look around and caught a glimpse of a really cute dress. She take a closer look on it,touch it and trace the dress using her fingers. It’s a yellow with a bit of purple colour. The dress length is a bit short but it still cute. Then, a sound of door creek. Jiyong standing there looking at her. She quickly put the dress back on the rack.

“Just take the dress if you like it” Jiyong said without looking at her. He dry up his hair and fixed his hair.

“No, it’s okay”

“I told you that I will lend you one. Just take the dress, I don’t need it anyway”

“b-b-but”

“Aiss sshhh.. How many times do I have to told you ? No more buts.” He looked at her tensely. Dara just stay silence without gazing at Jiyong.

“Let me ask you something. What is your name?”

“Sandara Park. Just call me Dara” still looking on the ground.

“Dara-ssi. Is but is the only word that you know?” he ask firmly.

“No, but…”

“There you go with the buts again . Just take the dress and wear it. You can repay me after this. Just change into that dress. I wait for you outside and HURRY UP!” he emphasize the last words and left the door with a bang.

**************************************************************

“Eunhyuk! What did I tell you? I want a controversial news not a welfare news. Do you think if we put this news, students will read??”Leeteuk asked.

“Yess???”Eunhyuk answered with and curved a weak smile.

“Of course not, you Dum-B! If we keep this thing going on, our college newspaper editor will be shut down and I can't help you anymore to accomplish your dream as a #1 reporter of YnP college. Do you understand?” asked Leeteuk with lifting his eyebrow.

“Yes, Boss! I will go find a controversial news right now . Can I go now?” Eunhyuk give him a salute as he respect his so called ‘boss’.

“Yes, you can go now my favorite reporter. Hahaha” Leeteuk laughing alone as Eunhyuk passed him.


Dara got out from Jiyong’s secret room and touch his shoulder.

“Jiyong-ssi. Thank you for lending me this dress. I will give it back. I promise.”

“No, it’s okay. Like I said, I DON’T need it. You can have it. It is all yours.” He start to lock his secret room, to protect it from strangers get inside the room, and stole his precious design.

“Um… does this mean you forgive me?” she ask him, curious of what answer will Jiyong give.

“Hahahaha. You’re a real joke,do you know that? I didn’t say that I have forgive you. I just give a dress for you to change . I didn’t even mention about forgiving.” He walked off.

Suddenly Dara block him from walk away by opening her arms. He shocked and give a slight smirk.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“You have to forgive me first. Then, I will let you go”

“Today is killing me. Dara-ssi, you better stop what are you doing right now. You don’t know who you’re messing with.” He tried to push her aside but Dara suddenly hug him.

"Yah! Let me go!"

“You’re the one that didn’t know who you’re messing with. Forgive me is the only key for me to let you go”

“No!”

“Do it!”she hug him tightly.

“Never!”


On the way, Eunhyuk is still try to search a controversial news. He always want to become a popular reporter that always give a news that will shock everyone. He wants to be love #1 reporters in the YnP college. Then, he heard some noises.

What is going on over there? I better check it out, maybe I will get a controversial news from there.

He’s making his way and saw Dara and Jiyong is hugging, somehow it seems like they were arguing over something.

Owh… This wil be the cover of the newspaper tomorrow. Hahahahahaha.. Kwon Jiyong’s New Toy is Sandara Park? This will be an interesting story. I better take some pictures of them while they still didn’t sense my presence.

He quickly take out his Nikon camera and start taking some pictures of Jiyong and Dara hugging, literally actually.

“Let me go you crazy girl!”

“Over my dead body!”

“Aishhh” Jiyong give up and look away, there he saw Eunhyuk taking pictures of them, hugging.

Oh sh#t! This will make my appearance turn into bad. VERY BAD I tell you ! I better drag this crazy girl out of this place before things turns out worst.

He quickly pulled Dara’s arm and start to run away. She just keep up her rhythm with Jiyong’s. Unfortunately, Eunhyuk ran after them, while taking pictures of them because he really is in a desperate mood now.

**********************************************************
“Hello”

“Oppa, this is Yoobin”

“Ahh..Yoobin. Why are you calling?”

“Oppa, let’s go eat something together.”

“Um…okay but where?”

“How about a new café near the college?”

“Sounds good. I’ll wait for you there at 3 o’clock, okay?”

“Yeay! Okay, oppa. 3 o’clock okay? Don’t forget. Bye”

“Okay. Bye.”

Taecyeon hang up and rushed off to the door, walked straight to the rooftop.

“Ahhh”Taecyeon yawned and lying on the rooftop.

Ah… my favourite place, this place is so peaceful. Usually, I used to come here if I got problems and always hanging out here. Nobody know about it, even my girlfriend herself. Well, I just need to be alone without anybody by my side, I love to be alone.

“Huarrgh.”Taecyeon yawned. He just about to close his eyes, but he just hears someone’s step and making he can’t sleep anymore.

Goshh, I just want to sleep and someone just have to disturb me. Now, I have no mood to sleep.I better get going , after this I have a date with Yoobin. I better prepare early.

Taecyeon stand up and walked straight forward to the stairs but someone just blocked him when he wants to make his way.

“Excuse me??”Taecyeon asked the girl who were holding a big box.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were there. This box just blocked my view."the girl replied.

“Then, can you just move a little bit, I want to make a way.”Taecyeon tried to passed her but the box too big to make his way.

“Sorry, I can’t. Can’t you help me?”

“Emm, let me think. NOOO! Just move.”

“But this box too big and heavy. I can’t hold it for a longtime. Please help me.”

“Don’t you understand my words? Then I just have to spell it. N-O. No, I don’t want to help you with this stupid box.”

“But I really can’t hold it any longer”

Gosh, I’m really tired of this.

Taecyeon grab the box harshly from her and put the box behind him. She got stumbled and lose her balance.

"Ahh.."

She accidentally grabbed Taecyeon’s shirt and make him lose balance too. He sense it due to his fast reflex and quickly hold onto her, to protect her from getting hurt. They rolled together on the stairs for a couple of steps ,till fall on the ground.

Why did I feel something really soft on my lips? And it’s taste strawberry, delicious.Mmm…

As he open his eyes and his pupil grow bigger when he noticed that he is on top of her. He’s shocked to see that he is holding her tightly. Then, their eyes met and Taecyeon’s lip also on top of her lips. They just looked each other for a few minutes and didn’t even move a little bit.

*********************************************************
On the other hand, Jiyong and Dara still running with holding each other’s hand. While Eunhyuk go after them, but when they just turn left, there is no one there. Searching and preying for them, he heard a noise near the stairs and quickly ready his camera to take some pictures. Unfortunately, it wasn’t Dara and Jiyong but Taecyeon and a girl kissing, in shock.

Omo! Isn't that the new nurse? What is she doing with Taecyeon? I can't let them go easily. This is a news that will bring shock to everyone.Especially , Yoobin. Who would have thought that Taec would dump the college biggest player? Hahahaha :lol:

He thought that these new scandal also would bring him luck , so he took some pictures of them kissing, Taecyeon on top of a girl , while holding on to her really tight.

Wow, today is really my luck. How I wish I would be popular after sending these pictures? Two new scandal,Sandara Park is Jiyong’s new Toy? And Taecyeon dumped the player of the college, Yoobin, for the sake of his new relationship with the nurse of the college?