Fuming Ssantoki and Dragon

Confession

 

I ate late last night, how could that rat forgot to call me!? I told him that he will tell me if it is time to eat last night but he never told me! Aish! I woke up late last night because I was hungry and can you believe it!? They didn’t even spare me some food!! So I have no choice but to cook. That rat, he’ll be dead when I see him later! I left a note last night for him and post it in the refrigerator.

 

 

RAT,

                        Don’t you dare to show your face to me tomorrow! How could you forgot about me!? I’ll kill you when I see you! BEWARE!

                                                                                                                                                                                       Fuming Dragon

 

 

Kekeke! That’s the content of my note to him. I am expecting not to see that rat.

 

 

After I took a bath, I immediately get out of my room. Jagiya texted me a while ago, she said that they are already there. As I expected my member are already gone. Of course I woke up late and that’s because of that rat.

 

 

As I enter the YG Building, I headed to the recording studio because I have to record my new songs for my upcoming solo album. Kekeke! I’m very excited! But because the lounge is just outside the studio I have to enter the lounge first.

 

 

I can hear my members laughing their out with 2ne1 girls. Ooooh! A small smile crept in my face as I am getting nearer the lounge.

 

 

“Good morning Kwon Leadah!” they all greeted me in unison. I just nod my reply to them as a greeting to them, then I caught a glimpse of my Jagiya and she’s smiling while eyeing me. Ke!

 

 

I snap my head to Maknae who I think is busying himself to hide in the back of my Jagiya. Wrong move Maknae! Of course that’s my Jagiya I’ll always look at her direction! Nyahahaha!

 

 

“Oh! Dara-ah! Who is that guy behind you!?” I saw all of them stiffened. I think Maknae already told them about my note.

“Noona” I heard Maknae ask for help from my Jagiya. I saw Jagiya begin to glare at me.

 

 

What?! Did she hear what that Maknae did to me?! Aish! I thought she will be at my side. I forgot we were arch nemesis to hide our affection to each other.

 

 

“G-Dragon! Why are you so mean to Maknae! How could you threaten him!? He doesn’t do anything wrong!” say what!? Oh! I know she’s not that angry with me, it is just an act. Okay. I’ll tag along.

“Dara-ah! Wae?! Do you know what that rat did to me huh?!” they all flinched at my voice. It is a mixture of cracking voice while having a sad face. Jagiya and I are just a great actor. Ke!

“Wae?! What did he do to you?!” she begin to frown and look at Maknae. Ha! Jagiya really loves me.

“He didn’t wake me up that’s why I ate late last night! Do you know how those five steps drain all my strength yesterday” I said then I walk away but before I turn my back to them I make sure that Jagiya will see me pouting. I know he can’t resis my pout. Ke! Maknae, prepare for the outburst of my Jagiya! Even me I don’t want to experience her rant.

 

 

“Aigoo! Seungri-ah! I thought he just want to kill you with no particular reason! You!” I peek to them and I saw Jagiya begin to punch Maknae’s shoulder. I smile from what I saw. This is what they call “SWEET(Dara-yo) REVENGE”. Kekeke!

 

 

“Yah Maknae! You deserve to DIE!” I heard Bigbang shouted in unison.

“Noona STOP! Hyungs! HELP! I prefer the fuming Dragon than to the fuming SSANTOKI!!”

“What are you talking about huh?! Do you think I can’t hear you?! Why you!” kekeke! Jagiya is really angry. After making sure that Maknae is having a rant from my Jagiya, I closed the door and started to record with a big smile in my face.

 

 

It’s already lunch time when I am done recording.

 

 

“Wew! At last! Let’s eat!” TOP hyung shouted.

“Eh?!”

“G-Dragon! We’ve been waiting for you so that you have company while eating lunch. You must treat us, neh?” aish! Jagiya, don’t use your beautiful eyes to me!

“Neh” I answered her with a smile. I can’t help myself but to be hypnotized by her smile. I am her arch nemesis but when she’s being this cute, I don’t know anymore.

“Let’s eat! My treat!” all of us turned our head in the door. Here comes the “intruder”. Hmp! Even though Jagiya doesn’t want to call him in that way, I’ll still call him “intruder”.

“No need dude! I can handle this”

“Ja-Jiyong, don’t be so rude” FINE! I’ll be gentle to him as long as Jagiya wants to.

“Jae, you can come with us” she went on.

 

 

When we are going to sit I immediately look at Jagiya sending her a message that she’ll sit beside me. She didn’t object of course but the intruder is really testing my patience he sit beside Jagiya. Aish! He’s also being sweet to my Jagiya! Argh!

 

 

“Dara-ah, here eat this one you’re getting thinner” he put a piece of pork in the plate of Jagiya. She only smiles to him. But before Jagiya put the pork in I hold her hand and put the pork in my mouth.

“Dude, they are having their diet. Don’t worry I am monitoring their health” I look at Jagiya.

“You! Don’t eat too much fat! Eat carbs but make sure you’re not eating too much. Here! Eat this to stimulate your stomach!” I put some vegetable in her plate. I saw her lips forming a smile, I can’t help but also to smile.

“Hyung! I thought you don’t like noona? But why you’re just concern only to her?” Maknae asked! They are all looking at me and Jagiya.

 

 

Uh-oh! What will I say?! HELP!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated! nyahaha! sorry for being MIA.. i am just busy this past few days.. i hope you will like this chapter.. :))