1st Step

Confession

 

“Okay, so this is the first step. You know that all my artist should be fit, right? So I want you to do follow Youngbae’s challenge, he’s also the scorer for this round”

 

 

All of us go to our destination, the gym. I don’t want to witness this stupid steps but I can’t help myself. If I will go, I want to go with Jagiya. I know our relationship depends on this.

 

 

Suddenly I look at Jagiya, I want to invite her in the rooftop but she’s not looking at my direction. Aish! I hope Youngbae will be harsh to him.

 

 

When we enter the gym, Youngbae and Jaejoong is in the center.

 

 

“Okay, all the exercise that you will do is simple. This challenge has a three stage” what?! I thought he’s my bestfriend?! But why his challenge is not hard?!

“BUT don’t think that it will be easy” wew! I thought he will be a traitor.

“I will do whatever it is for Dara” then he look at MY JAGIYA. YES! She’s MINE! They look at each other’s eyes then they smile.

 

 

I feel like I’ve been stabbed many times. Why I feel like I’m the outcast here?! (sigh)

 

 

“Because the perfect score here is 100, I want you to give me: 100 push-ups, then 100 sit-ups and lastly 100 min run in the treadmill” aw! The rotoutine is not easy, it is very tiring!

“And I want you to do all of that in just 3 hours” a smirk formed in Youngbae’s lips. Ha! Take that pretty boy! That’s my boy over there!

 

 

I remember Youngbae used to have special feelings towards Jagiya but when he learned that I like also Jagiya he stop his feelings. Kekeke!

 

 

“Can you do it?” suddenly Jagiya ask Jaejoong. I don’t know but I am jealous. I am not really feeling this especially in her fanboys but why I feel this towards Jaejoong?!

 

 

“Let’s begin!” I shouted, all of them look at me with a shock expression. Even me was shock from what I said. I am really pissed!

“Excited much Jiyong?” is Youngbae mocking me? I didn’t look at him but I am glaring at the back of Jaejoong. Aish!

 

 

“Okay! I am ready now” ha! I hope you will not make it!

 

 

After 2 and a half hour he was done in the challenge. I am anticipating on what score will be given to him. I hope it is not that high. I am crossing my finger while saying incoherent words, even me doesn’t understand what I am saying when Youngbae speak.

 

 

“For me your score is…….”

 

 

“…….93” what the?! It’s really high! I know he will pass this challenge but 93?! It is too much!

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

“I guess you can proceed now in our next step” YG hyung break the silence.

“This is second step. You know that being fit is not enough for me, you also need to have a good appearance. And all my artist have their own fashion sense. I know you are one of the fashionista here in South Korea but can you pass the standard in one of the fashionista here? I think you know him”