FINALLY! ♥

By Chance

*Ricky's POV*

"Finally you're now mine!" I shouted for the whole world to hear. "I will never ever let you go" I pulled Suzy closer and kissed her forehead. *Thank God she felt she same way* 

 I was so happy that my face was numb from all the smiling. This is the happiest day of my life! I feel like my life is complete. She will be mine, FOREVER 

 After that, we had our dinner.. 
   

and we also ate the pizza I asked Jessica to give to her :)
 

 It's just the most beautiful evening of my entire life. I always am happy when I'm with her, and right now my happiness tripled. Knowing that she officially is mine.
 After that wonderful dinner, we strolled around the city. HOLDING HANDS NOW! I never wanna let go of her hand. It was so soft, like of silk and the smell of her perfume makes me want her more. :) We talked about how we felt about each other. And here's a shoking news! She also fell for me on the first time we met.
 *I must be the luckiest guy ever in the history of lucky people*

It was getting late an it was time to take her home. So I walked her home. When we were at their front porch, we faced each other, holding each other's hands. I looke deeply into her eyes and I could see she's blushing. I looked at her pink lips * I wanna kiss her*

  Then she spoke~
 "It's getting pretty late, you should go home now sweetie." She smiled sweetly.
 I smiled back "aweee. My baby is soo sweet, makes me love ou even more." I pinched her cheek, she giggled.
 I can't help it, I kissed her cheek.. She softly smiled and bowed down her head.
I smile too, knowing that she still feels a little embarrassed because of the fact that hours ago, she was my best friend, and now.. my girl :)

 "Well, I gotta go now." I her cheek and she nodded.
"But wait.." I added. 
 "What?" she tilted her head to the side *So adorable*
I puckered up my lips and made kissy noises.
 She laughed and ruffled my hair. "Silly boyfriend, you just stole a kiss from me a while ago and now you ask for a kiss.again?!" She stuck her tongue out playfully.
 "But.. but.. I want on the lips" I gave her my ever so convincing puppy eyes.
 "Tsss. Stop that." She kept looking away, afraid that she will give in to my puppy dog eyes.
"Oh please." I pouted dramatically.
"But my family is inside, remember? They might see us." She gave me a smirk.
*Sigh* "Oh yeah, I forgot. Oh well, next time. I will get to kiss you." I gave her an evil smile.
"Psshhh. Try me." :p she said teasingly. I laughed lighlty.
 She suddenly hugged me~ "I'm sorry baby, next time. okay?" She stoked my hair.
I hugged her back tightly, "It's ok. I can always wait. I will never pressure you baby."
I pulled away, gave her a big smile and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you." She lightly squeezed my hand.
"I love you my angel." I said to her.

 I felt her heaten up and I couldn't help but giggle.
 "Hey, why are you laughing?" She stuck her tongue out.

"Nothing, it's just that you're so adorable." ^____^ I told her.
"Oh, I know that already." She laughed.

I ruffled her hair. "Well, I gotta go now."
"Ok." She smiled and was about to let go of my hand.
 and I thought * Damn, I really wanna kiss her before the day ends.*

"Okay,I gotta go now. Bye baby." She finally let go and walked to their door, opened it and waved cutely at me.

"Good Night My Princess!" I waved back.
 We both smiled at each other before she closed the door. 

When she finally closed it, I jumped up and down happily. I was walking away from their house, till I heard a door open and someone running. I turned around to see wo it was, and to my durprise it was SUZY!

She jumped on me and we fell and landed on the soft green grass on their lawn. She was on top of me~
 

"Suzy, what is~" She cut me off with a kiss. ON THE LIPS!
I was so surprised. I just closed my eyes and I felt like I was in Heaven.I kissed her back :)
 Then she pulled away.
"Can't resist you." She chuckled and pinched my nose.
I grinned. " I knew it. What with this beautiful face, how could you resist me?" I .
"Pssh. Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Wait." ~
  I sat up and now she was sitting on my lap. I kissed her deeply but then stopped,  I might get out of control. :D
 I then picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way to their front door.

 

 "Go to bed now my pricess,my angel, my baby, MY GIRL." I said as I put her down gently.
"Okay." She smiled.

I kissed her again on the forehead then on the nose, and lastly on the lips.

 

I skipped happily all the way home and I don't care who sees me. I don't care if they think I'm crazy.Who cares! Suzy's MY GIRL! I shoutred at the top of my lungs! :D

 I