Vacation

By Chance

 

From that day forward, Suzy and I were the best of friends. We were always together. And a we got closer to each other, my love for her also grew. And if I’m not mistaken, I think Suzy is giving me signs that she likes me too.
 It’s already been a year since that day we became friends (or the day I asked her out). I usually go to her place because she would help me with my school work and tutor me sometimes. Especially in Science. She goes to my place too when we have nothing to do. We would play video games, watch movies, cook anything. We even know each other’s family very well and were welcome in each other’s home.
It was exam week and we saw each other less to concentrate on studying, But we would still text each other, as a sign that we never forget one another. Honestly, she is my inspiration in my studies ^_^ . 
After the oh so tiresome exam week, I was soo excited to meet her at the bench where we always met up (which was the one near the library). I waited and waited at the bench for her but she did not arrive. I was getting very worried. I texted and called her, but no answer.
 A few minutes passed, and finally she texted me..
 
“Hey, you should probably go home no. I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you thatI went home early ‘cause I have to get my things ready for tomorrow. We’re leaving early in the morning to my Granny’s house. We’ll be staying there for the 2 week vacation. Guess I won’t be spending Christmas and New Year with you.
  I’m Gonna miss you btw. :*”
 
That was her text to me. I was relieved ‘cause she’s safe home.   We had two weeks of Christmas vacation.
 
*Puffing my cheeks* I replied~
 
“Okay. I’ll miss you too. It’s a bummer. My two weeks of vacation will be boring. –o- Take care btw.
Then I pressed send. I stood up and went home directly.
 
 
Vacation has started and my life was soo boring without her. Cap was always partying, which is not really my thing. My other friends were out of town too.
“This is gonna be two long boring weeks.”
I crashed into bed and went to sleep instead.