16

First love

 

Ch.16

            Everything in the room was perfect; it looked like the dance night. Donghae looked at everything for the last time and then went to get dressed. Eunji should be getting dressed with Min and they should be doing the same things that they did that night. Donghae went to his room and saw Yunho was sitting on the bed not ready yet.

“Get dressed” Donghae said, walking over the closet to get his suit.

“Just tell me, when you started to like Eunji’ Yunho asked.

Donghae let out a sigh, “It was the night of the dance” He said, putting on his dress shirt.

Yunho stood up, “Then this night is more for you than her” he stated.

“No it’s not” Donghae said, when he was tying his tie, “I know that it’s important to her too” Donghae said.

“How do you know that” Yunho screamed.

“Because she told me” Donghae said turning around, “No matter what you do, no matter how you act towards her, she’ll still feel the same, she just doesn’t remember” Donghae said.

“You know if Eunji gets her memories back, which I doubt she will, let’s see who she will pick” Yunho said.

“Fine by me” Donghae said, both of them got ready in silence and went to the dance room. Min was already there with Eunji, and she looked just as pretty as she did that night. Donghae noticed she turned and was going to walk over but Min stopped her. Which is what Donghae wanted her to do; he wanted everything to go like it did before. His group went over to the table and sat down. He saw Kibum ask Eunji to a dance and she accepted, they started to dance to the same song. Donghae made sure that they had all the same songs as before. Then Donghae got up close to the end of the song and went over to Eunji.

“Can I have this dance” Donghae asked. Eunji looked at Donghae and then looked at Kibum, Kibum shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

“Sure” She said, Donghae took her hand and they started to dance. Eunji stiffened up from time to time, but it was almost like the night before.

“You really know how to dance” Donghae said.

Eunji stiffened, “Maybe the music just speaks to me” She smiled. She even said the same thing that she said that night, maybe every time she stiffens up, she’s remembering something. They kept dancing and at the end of the song Eunhyuk came up and took Eunji. She danced with the same guys as before and then finally she danced with Donghae again.

“So tell me, who are you” Donghae asked. Eunji looked at Donghae, something seems to have triggered her memories. After a few seconds of looking at Donghae Eunji fell to her knees she held her head and started to screamed.

“Eunji, come on don’t fight your memories” Donghae said, Eunji screamed even louder and fell to the floor and out. Donghae picked her up, “Guys you stay here, I’m going to put Eunji in her room” Donghae said, Yunho got up and followed him.

“Was this part of your plan” Yunho asked, as they walked through the halls fast.

“No, obviously not” Donghae said, they reached Eunji’s room, opened the door and put Eunji on her bed. “We’ll wait and see if she regained her memories” Donghae stated. They waited for awhile and finally Eunji opened her eyes.

-Normal view (finally!!)-

Everything was dark; I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room.

“Ow” I said holding my head, I turned to see Donghae and Yunho sitting near the bed, “Um hi guys” I said.

Donghae stood up, “Eunji, do you remember anything, anything at all” he asked.

“Yeah I do, I got my memories, and man does my head hurt” I said holding my head, Donghae let out a sigh of relief and hugged me, I was shocked but hugged back. Then Yunho cleared his throat. We let go each other and I looked at Yunho.

“Hey Yunho” I smiled.

“Wait a second; you have your memories back. Why are you nice to him” Donghae asked.

I looked at Donghae, “Just because I have my old memories back doesn’t mean I’m going to forget my new ones” I stated, “Thanks Yunho for helping back then, you really are a nice guy” I said.

Yunho smiled, “No problem” He said, “Before this whole thing gets mushy and stuff, I want to ask you something” Yunho stated.

“Go for it” I said.

“Who do you prefer me or Donghae” Yunho asked.

“Whoa way to ruin the moment, but for some reason I knew that question was going to pop up” I sighed, “Let’s see” I said thinking. It took me a few minutes to really know the answer. “I’d have to go with Donghae” I said.

“Ha” Donghae said to Yunho.

“Hey now, just because I choose you now doesn't mean I'll stay with you later” I pointed at Donghae.

Donghae smiled, “I’m so happy you’re back” Donghae said, I smiled and turned to Yunho.

“You’re a great guy but I see you as friend” I stated, “I hope you can understand and not treat me like you did before” I smiled.

Yunho let out a sigh, “I hate being the nice guy but” Yunho said, “I won’t treat you like I did before, friends” Yunho said holding out his hands.

“Friends” I said, we shook hands, “Also don’t be mean to Donghae, alright you guys were friends before I came into your lives” I smiled

“Alright, well I’m going to go back” Yunho said, “Later” Yunho said, he high fived Donghae and left the room. I turned my attention back to Donghae.

“Thank you for doing all of this for me” I smiled.

Donghae sat down next to me, “I’d do this for you any day” He said, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“You tried so hard, I feel bad I didn’t do anything for you” I stated.

Donghae laughed, “Well now that you’re memory is back there is something I could use” Donghae smiled.

“Really what” I said looking at him, Donghae quickly leaned in and kissed me. I was a bit shocked. Eventually he pulled away and smiled.

“I think we’re even now” Donghae said.

I laughed, “Alright if you say so” I said, “Let’s go back, I want to see everyone” I said.

“Ok” Donghae said, he grabbed my hand and we walked back. We walked inside and everyone turned and looked at us.

“Hey everyone” I smiled.

“EUNJI!!” Min screamed, she ran to me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back. “This is actually you right, you have your memories back and everything right” Min asked.

I laughed again, “Yeah, I remember everything” I said, Donghae walked over to his group and watched everything. I talked to everyone and it was really fun. That night was fun. The next morning, we took a plain back to Korea, by the time we got there it was actually Tuesday in the early morning. I came back from the trip and was on the way home, I was so happy to have someone like Donghae in my life. He just dropped me off since he was so tired and need to get some rest. The second I walked into the house, my uncle came running through the hall and saw me out the door.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were sick” He screamed.