Dancing

Bakery of Love

iwon

 

When we walked into the club, I already saw that my friends were dancing with her friends. Why the hell does she even have friends? Either way I act polite and shove Kyuhyun in the way of some cute girls and walk off to find Sooyoung.

 

I already knew she was coming here- but that was only because her friends wanted her to act as a decoy for them.

 

It was the opening of the school's first night club, and the place was crazy. When I finally found the target, she was drinking a shot of soju and staring at her hands like they were dirty or something. I walked up right behind her. I inhaled deeply, ready to present my evidence.

 

ooyoung

 

It was not my choice to come and spend my night at some club to act as a decoy for my dancing friends. Even TTS were having a good time but of course that was no surprise. But when I felt someone's breath against me, I turned around and screamed.

 

"YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL!?!" I shrieked as I shoved Siwon away. I was still pissed about the events that had happened the other day. Siwon ushered the girls who were sitting next to me to go to Kyuhyun. I glared as he sat down and grinned.

 

"You're fired, and you've always been fired, now get out of my face please," I huffed out as I ushered him to leave. But nope, instead, Siwon took out his phone and went to his pictures.

 

"Look Siwon, I don't care about your family vacation to Paris, YOU need to get out of my face before I get more angry and punch your face out," I said trying to keep my voice sounding calm. But nope. Instead he went to a picture of me standing in front of Changmin...and get this, Changmin is biting my chocolate covered finger.

 

"W-where the hell did you get that?" I asked, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Siwon raised his eyebrows, making them wiggle. I started laughing. It was too hilarious!!! He may have a picture of Changmin biting my finger, but he has eyebrows that can dance!

 

"S-siwon!!! You're killing me!!! Your eyebrows can dance?" I asked, gasping for air.

 

Siwon let his eyebrows drop, which made it more funny. I kept laughing, and drinking my water. Maybe I wasn't just a decoy after all.

 

iwon

 

She was laughing at my eyebrows. I just showed her evidence, a complete black mailing device, but she was laughing about my eyebrows!!!

 

"I can dance better than my eyebrows," I cried as she started laughing even harder. What is wrong with this girl? Why is she so happy? But she smiles so innocently, it's almost....addicting to look at. But she's not looking at me. She's looking at my eyebrows. I cringe a little bit, but sweep her off her seat and bring her onto the dance floor.

 

"Told you I can dance," I whispered as she stopped laughing. But I could tell she was still holding her laughter. The reason? She was cracking up with that same smile on her face. I roll my eyes hoping that she will finish laughing so that I can get off of the dance floor.

 

And just as I was about to prove Sooyoung that she was wrong, a slow song plays.

 

And everyone is dancing. Except for Kyuhyun, he obviously left...with one of the girls. I hope he knows how to wash sheets...

 

Sooyoung is now smirking. She's almost as tall as me, which is intimidating. I glare at her, rolling my eyes, and hold her closer to me.

 

"Ya, Siwon," Sooyoung said, her face pushed into my chest.

 

"What?"

 

"You reek," she said as if she was challenging. I raised my eyebrows. and Sooyoung started laughing again. I gave myself a face palm. She was still a little bubbly girl. Thankfully the song ended. We walked back to our barstools. Sooyoung crossed her legs and ordered another glass of water. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone again, going back to the photo of her and Proffessor Shim.

 

Sooyoung glares.

 

She is smiling, but she is glaring. How complex is that?

 

"I know that you and Proffessor Shim are in a secret intimate relationship, Sooyoung," I said as I waved my phone.

 

"He was biting my finger you pabo," Sooyoung said in a defensive tone. Her eyes lost all the bubbles and sparkles.

 

"Sooyoung I'm not an idiot," I said as I mentally prepared for an argument.

 

But all I got was a statement.

 

"Look Siwon, you have no idea how hard it has been for me ever since you started working at the bakery with me. I can't take it. So when you didn't show up to help with deliveries, and instead I had to deliver it to TTS- I mean, Tiffany and her evil minions- I mean her group of friends. They threw cake at me which could've been stopped if you came to work, but now I know the truth. You were spying on me with Kyuhyun," Sooyoung cried.

 

I was taken aback. How could she know so much about my evil plans to steal her job?

 

"I'm just an innocent guy who needs your job," I admitted.

 

Sooyoung stood up. Her dress was shorter than I remembered, but then I again, I'm not one to stare at dresses. But her legs...were long. And dang, they were starting to grow on me.

 

"So I am a decoy!?!" Sooyoung screamed at me. She grabbed her glass of water.

 

I shook my head, trying to deny it. But it's too late. The lion living inside of Sooyoung is beginning to rawr...and I don't want that. She is now crying, her makeup smeared.

 

But a man who has done unhonorable deeds shall not go unpunished.

 

She threw the ice cold water at my face.

 

And she stormed off, disappearing right before my eyes. I am astounded. And this was right when I started noticing her. But she looked hurt as she left, and I felt sadness.

 

But another girl came up, I knew who she was.

 

"Hi Tiffany, I'm glad you came," I said smiling, wrapping my arms around her waist.

 

"You are just so funny oppa," Tiffany smiled.

 

"...Tiffany and her evil minions..."

 

Seohyun walked up, followed by Taeyeon. They looked bored.

 

"Tiffany unnie? Can we leave?" Seohyun asked in a bored tone. Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

 

"Why don't you get me a towel, so I can dry of Siwon oppa," Tiffany said smiling.

 

"...which could've been stopped if you went to work..."

 

I really was a fool.

 

But only Sooyoung was on my mind...which is not good....


Finally I updated!!! It's really short but I need to update all of my stories TT^TT Either way, next chapter leads to a cliff hanger, so you all are warned!!!

But I think I'll just do a club scene chapter for all of my stories to make it easier ^^ Doing more Kyuyoung fics, but if you want, you can check out my one shot fic, where Sooyoung is paired with any member of Suju~

We shall now take a moment of silence for Siwon's eyebrows.

Sooyoung's reaction to this gif: