Go Away

Bakery of Love

o away

roffessor Changmin sighed as he shook his head, "Class dismissed, except for Choi Sooyoung. She needs to see me at my desk."

 

Sooyoung tried to pretend to act confident as she walked up to Changmin's desk. "You have one more chance for extra credit, Sooyoung," Changmin said in a serious tone as he glared into Sooyoung's eyes. Sooyoung jumped back abruptly as his hands began to feel her around.

 

"Good bye Mr. Shim," Sooyoung said briskly as she ran out into the hallway. She tried to hide her tears as she rubbed her eyes.

 

WHAM!!! "Ah, sorry~" Sooyoung said not noticing that she had bumped into Siwon. Then it hit her. "Oh, here is 20,000 won, that should cover for breakfast," Sooyoung said as she opened Siwon's palm and dropped the bills in. Siwon shrugged his shoulders knowing that Sooyoung's breakfast cost 100,000 won, but decided not to tell her. Instead he walked straight into Proffessor Changmin's office.

 

He closed the door and glared, "I am failing cooking class, can I buy my way out?"

 

"I was getting worried about you, "Mrs. Chae said as she helped Sooyoung into her apron. Mrs. Chae had been Sooyoung's "adoptive" mother the day she got a job at the bakery. And for some strange reason, Sooyoung seemed a little bit off today. Nevertheless, Mrs. Chae wouldn't get into Sooyoung's drama and guided Sooyoung up to the cash register.

 

"There you go," Mrs. Chae said as she hugged Sooyoung and went into the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung shivered as she felt Changmin's hands on her chest. She was not going to start out her second year at SM wrong. She saw as Yoona walked in with Jessica. "Hey guys! Want some cake?" Sooyoung asked as she brought out two slices of cake. "Of course, it will be...5,000 won," Sooyoung added in a joking manner.

 

Yoona laughed as she elbowed Jessica in the ribcage. "This cake better taste better then those cupcakes you made the other day!"

 

Last week, Sooyoung had secretly made a batch of cupcakes for Jessica's birthday but she ended up lighting the oven on fire. Sooyoung smiled as she put her finger to her lip. She had to use Mrs. Chae's bank account to clean and repair the stove...Mrs. Chae had yet to find out, of course.

 

Jessica laughed remembering the burnt cupcakes. Yoona then shoved her out of the line as they grabbed their slices of cake and handed Sooyoung the money. A line was already beginning to build up as more students were being dismissed from their classes.

 

Sooyoung laughed to herself as she continued managing the cash register.

 

And that was when two familiar faces popped through the door. She could smell this guy's cologne half-way across the globe. Sooyoung sneezed as another worker took her place at the cash register. It was break time, and Sooyoung had just prepared herself three lemon bars, a slice of cake, and some ramen.

 

Mrs. Chae came out of the kitchen to greet the boy. "Here, Sooyoung will tell you how to deliver. Thank god that Changmin is alive! Sooyoung needed so much help with her deliveries," Mrs. Chae said guiding Siwon to where Sooyoung was sitting.

 

"Sooyoung, be a dear and take Siwon with you on your next delivery," Mrs. Chae said. She then whispered into Sooyoung's ear, "He is doing this for extra credit. He won't be needing any tips."

 

Sooyoung nodded, was full of cake and ramen. Quickly she swallowed and smiled politely. "Hello, Choi Siwon, let me finish my snack and we can start going on your first delivery. You have a bike right?"

 

Siwon heard this: "Yadaya, Siwon, let me finish my snack yadayadaya." She had a piece of cake, three lemon bars, and ramen? How is this girl not fat!?! Siwon shook his head and sighed, "I have a car but I guess that is unnecessary."

 

Sooyoung smiled as she finished her ramen, "We can just bike there...but wait! We only have one bike. TT3TT" Sooyoung didn't know what to do. "We'll share the bike~"

 

Siwon nodded as Sooyoung pushed her chair in and threw away her plate and ramen container in the sink. He followed her out to the delivery bike. "Well, get in the basket," Siwon said as he handed her the box of cookies.

 

"What are you expecting me to do!?!" Sooyoung cried as she got into the bike's basket. For some strange reason it fit her perfectly. She held the box of cookies tight to her chest. "Well whatever, we should start rolling!"

 

Siwon began to bike down the streets, recognising the adress. It was Mr. Shim's personal study, but he figured that everyone knew where that was.

 

And besides, Sooyoung was surprisingly light. Her hair flew in the wind. It smelled like frosting, lemons, and sugar. All of the good things in life.

 

When Siwon stopped at the adress, Sooyoung jumped out of the basket and sighed, "I was going to argue, but Mrs. Chae says you're not allowed any tips. Sorry..."

 

Siwon's mouth dropped open but he quickly shut it tight, "Of course. Now let's go and deliver some cookies!"

 

When Changmin opened the door, Sooyoung jumped back. He was wearing an ed shirt and some tight dress pants. "Come in Sooyoung, thank you for delivering the cookies." Sooyoung looked at Siwon with a nervous and uneasy face.

 

"I'm delivering with her also," Siwon said as he cleared his throat.

 

Changmin looked taken aback, but didn't say a word. "Sooyoung, you are failing my class. Why?" Changmin asked as he touched Sooyoung's shoulder. He put his other hand on her chest.

 

"Stop it," Siwon said in a clear firm voice.

 

Sooyoung whimpered like a helpless animal. She apologised to Siwon very quickly and ran off. Siwon gave a nasty look at Changmin and returned the delivery bike. He was done with delivering for the day.

 

But he knew that Sooyoung was up to something...WAS SHE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SHIM CHANGMIN!?! Siwon quickly ran to his car and drove back to his dorm. He ran inside and let out a sigh of relief when Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch watching variety shows.

 

"Whats going on, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as Siwon sat next to him.

 

"Never let Sooyoung have breakfast here," Siwon said. He could not tell Kyuhyun anything.

 

"What's really wrong?" asked Kyuhyun as he scooted closer to Siwon.

 

"SOOYOUNG IS IN AN ILLEGITIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH SHIM CHANGMIN!" Siwon cried as he started shaking Kyuhyun's shoulders.

 

"WHAT THE FU-" Kyuhyun paused. But he came up with something worse, "WHAT IF HE IS DOING SOMETHING WORSE!?!"

 

Siwon slapped Kyuhyun. "Sooyoung was just pretending so she didn't get into trouble. CALL POISON CONTROl!!!"

 

Kyuhyun paused. His best friend was having an inrational freakout.

 

Sooyoung didn't tell anyone about Changmin...but now Siwon knew! Her ankle hurt as she limped 13 blocks back to her dorm. Yoona and Seohyun were preparing two weeks worth of kimchi.

 

"Unnie, come help us, the annual school potluck is coming up...we were assigned kimchi," Seohyun said as she fluttered her big eyes.

 

Sooyoung just stared. She was so freaked out, but when Seohyun said anything, it instantly made her happier. "Sure, let's make kimchi!"

 

hangmin smirked. He was going to get Sooyoung for himself no matter what...even if Siwon stood in his way. He buttoned up his shirt and ran to the enrollment office.

 

"Excuse me, ajumma," Changmin said in his best teenage voice, "Can I enroll as a student in class c3?"

 

to be continued. (DUN DUN DUNNNNnnn)