Delivery

Bakery of Love

elivery

ooyoung waved goodbye to the last customer as they walked out the door. Mrs. Chang smiled and walked up to Sooyoung with a delivery box. "Great job today Sooyoung! Everyone was happy to see you. I have one last delivery to do, so if you could deliver, that would be awesome! Remember to ask for a tip, because I know you didn't last time," Mrs. Chae said as she handed Sooyoung the box. Immediately Sooyoung could smell the lavender cupcakes as she waved good bye to Mrs. Chae.

Sooyoung loaded the box of cupcakes into her bike's basket. She jumped onto her basket and began to ride down the cobblestone streets. SM Private school had a full campus for the highschool students. The place where there were shops, resturaunts, and of course the bakery, it was called "The Student Village". The order was in the rich dorm area, Sooyoung lived in the poor dorm area where usually 3 or more people lived there. Sooyoung sighed as the breeze felt good against her shoulders, for it was tiring when she worked in the hot sweaty kitchen, but now she could do a delivery. But suddenly changed when- WHAM!!! Sooyoung flew off her bike. She landed with scrapes on her knees, and she was sure that her ankle was twisted. "Oh no!!! The cupcakes!" Sooyoung cried as she opened the box of cupcakes to find just big gobs of frosting and cake. Sooyoung knew that she would be in big trouble if she didn't finish her delivery. Luckily, she noticed that dorm was right in front of her.

Sooyoung limped up to the door and knocked on it. She could hear music in the background. A man opened the door and glared, "You must be the delivery girl, come in," the man said. A tall man was relaxing on the couch. He looked up at Sooyoung and raised an eyebrow, "You're the delivery girl? Don't get blood on my couch." Sooyoung dodged his sharp words. She sat down on the floor. "O-ow..." Sooyoung whimpered as she rubbed her knee. The man gasped, "YA SIWON GET OVER HERE!" The relaxed looking man shot up from the couch and disappeared. He came back three seconds later. "This...is not the cupcakes we ordered," Siwon glared as he angrily pointed to the door. "Wait! I can explain! You see, I crashed into a tree with my bike- the delivery bike, I mean!" Sooyoung cried as she pointed to her scraped knees. "WOAH IS THAT YOUR ANKLE!?!" The other man cried. "SHUT UP KYUHYUN!" Siwon shouted as he swooped up Sooyoung into his arms. He carried her down a fancy carpeted hallway and into what looked like a guest rooom. There were huge giant sheets and a comforter that felt like you were floating on a cloud. "You can stay here tonight and I'll drive you back to your dorm tomorrow," Siwon said as he motioned Kyuhyun in.

Kyuhyun began placing ice on Sooyoung's ankle. "Sorry, about Siwon. He seems like he's generally cold-hearted, but I promise he's more than that. Besides, he's not used to girls not drooling over him," Kyuhyun stated in a casual way. He spray bactine on Sooyoung's scrapes. Sooyoung tried not flinch. "Thank you. And also, tell Siwon that I would like my delivery tip," Sooyoung said as she  leaned back on the pillows. Kyuhyun laughed as he shut the door, seeing that Sooyoung had fell asleep.


  iwon glared as Sooyoung ate all of her second plate of kimchi and seaweed soup. The rice in her bowl had been gone for a few minutes. "No wonder your so poor, you eat everything in sight!" Siwon joked. Sooyoung looked up with a mouthful of seaweed, "Mrhat?" Kyuhyun laughed.

Siwon then led Sooyoung to his car. It was a porsche. Sooyoung squealed as she wiped her hand on the car. "Why is there soy sauce on my car?" Sooyoung looked up, "Oh, sorry, I needed to wipe my hands on something." Siwon rolled his eyes as they got into his car. He drove out of his garage and onto the street. Finally he dropped Sooyoung outside of her dorm building. Yoona ran out and squealed. "SOOYOUNG~ WHO'S HE? DID YOU USE PROTECTION?" Yoona shouted as tears roll down her cheeks. Siwon watch Sooyoung laugh as they disappeared into her building.

"Wow! He is such a hottie, I'm so jealous!" Yoona cried. Sooyoung gently unwrapped her bandages and revealed a huge swollen ankle. "Holy crap...nevermind," Yoona said, "Siwon is so nice~~" Sooyoung sighed, "He was really mean, actually."

Yoona gasped, "Do you even know who Choi Siwon is!?!"