Gossip

Bakery of Love

ossip

ifanny walked into the shop with a horrible look on her face. OK, Sooyoung had to admit that it was Tiffany's normal looking face, but her eyes just looked ferocious. Following behind her was Seohyun and Taeyeon. They were called the "TTS Group" at SM, and Sooyoung was actually quite scared of them.

 

"Oh! Look! Little bakery girl realises her true compassion...washing our dishes!" Tiffany exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. She proceeded to snap her fingers. Taeyeon walked up.

 

"We'll need three-" Taeyeon began to say.

 

"-Three mini lava cakes," Sooyoung said as she finished Taeyeon's sentence. Sooyoung looked over at Seohyun who was glaring down at her freshly painted nails. Seohyun and Sooyoung used to be best friends- until Tiffany came and ruined everything. You see, they used to be in a clique/group called "Girl's Generation (SNSD)." It had originally started with 9 members, and had Taeyeon as the leader. But when Tiffany and Hyoyeon got into a fight, Tiffany broke out of the group and took Seohyun and Taeyeon with her.

 

The bakery seemed to smell like evil as TTS left the shop. Just as they left the shop, Mrs. Chae walked up to Sooyoung.

 

"Where is Siwon, we have ten deliveries to make! This is not bakery preschool...HE SHOULD BE HERE!" Mrs. Chae cried to Sooyoung as she shook her shoulders.

 

"I'll take care of the deliveries, and maybe I'll see Siwon along the way," Sooyoung said as she handed Mrs. Chae some asprin.

 

"Thank you Sooyoung...you're a godess!" Mrs Chae cried as she walked back into the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung grabbed the delivery boxes and ran out to the delivery bike. She hopped on and began to deliver.

 

Finally, the last delivery.....Sooyoung sighed as she knocked on the door. Seohyun opened the door and grabbed the box. Taeyeon invited Sooyoung in and instructed her to sit on the couch. Sooyoung nervously sat down.

 

"Alrighty...Seohyun, hit a bullseye!" Tiffany said between giggles. Just as Sooyoung looked up, Seohyun threw a mini lava cake straight at Sooyoung's face.

 

"WHAT THE-" Sooyoung nearly screamed as Taeyeon threw another mini lava cake at Sooyoung's shirt. Her brand new shirt was instantly destroyed.

 

"And now for the grand finale!" Tiffany threw two more cakes at Sooyoung. Then Seohyun threw two more. And last but not least, Taeyeon threw two mini lava cakes at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung stared at Seohyun in utter stupidity. "I can't believe how much of an idiot I am," Sooyoung said as she stood up. "Oh yes, I am a dunce, an idiot. I was actually friends with you. We WERE IN A DORM TOGETHER!" Sooyoung cried as she tried to wipe the cake away from her tears. Seohyun looked down at her feet and shook her head.

 

As Sooyoung was about to bike back to the bakery, she realised that this would've never happened if Siwon actually showed up to work. He was all to blame for. Rage was burning inside Sooyoung's throat as she began to bike right towards Changmin's office.

 

"YA! I- I MEAN WE ARE FIRING SIWON! YOU ARE SUCH AN ...NO SCRATCH THAT...A...UM...A ERTED ...SEE THAT'S THE WORD I WAS LOOKING FOR..." Sooyoung paused. "Wait...are you biting my finger?"

 

Changmin looked up, "Oh that was your finger!?! Sorry, that chocolate is really good. Tell Mrs. Chae to share her recipe." He said as he continued nibbling on Sooyoung's chocolate covered hands.

 

Ugh, he really is a ert. He didn't even listen to what I was saying. Aish, such a disgrace to this world. I hate Changmin. He is such a ert. He is such a ert. "OWWWW!!!" Sooyoung cried as she took her hand back. "Get away from me!" She cried as she furiously ran her hand through her hair. By the time she finished she had a handfull of cake.

 

She threw it at Changmin's face and shouted, "TELL SIWON THAT HE IS NEVER ALLOWED BACK INTO THE BAKERY AND THAT HE WILL HAVE TO RETAKE COOKING CLASS!"

 

She stormed out of the room, but little did Sooyoung and Changmin know, that on the other side of the wall, Kyuhyun and Siwon were taking pictures of Sooyoung and Changmin.

 

"This proves that Sooyoung and Changmin have an intimate relationship with eachother!" Siwon said as he scrolled through the pictures on his phone. "Now, all I have to do is show this to Mrs. Chae and she'll fire Sooyoung! I get Sooyoung's job and then, I will ace cooking class!" Kyuhyun patted Siwon's back.

 

"You truly are an idiot, Choi Siwon," Kyuhyun said as he looked at the pictures Siwon took. "This looks like he's biting her finger."

 

Siwon paused. "He could be a very passionite kisser," He sniffed as he watched Sooyoung bike past their dorm. "There she is now!"

 

"TO THE CHOI-MOBILE!" Siwon cried as they jumped into his car. He put his car into reverse and drove to the streets. "Let's see. Sooyoung is biking towards..."

 

Why is a fancy car following me? Sooyoung thought as she pedalled faster towards her dorm. Hopefully Yoona and Jessica were there. She needed a few shoulders to cry on. She parked her bike and ran up the stairs towards her dorm.

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun sneaked to the back of the alley and up the fire escape. Siwon and Kyuhyun snuck up the stairs and froze. Siwon especially froze...he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

 

"He WAS BITING MY FINGER!" Sooyoung cried as Yoona tried running conditioner through Sooyoung's cakey hair. Sooyoung just cried more. "Tiffany used to be so nice! And whatever happened to Seohyun! I thought we were best friends!" Sooyoung said as she tried scrubbing the chocolate off from under her nails. Yoona sighed, for she used to be best friends with Taeyeon.

 

"Don't get me started on Tiffany..." Jessica grumbled as she handed Sooyoung a bathrobe. "Hand me your shirt and skirt. If Tiffany saw us right now...boy would she be happy."

 

Sooyoung just shook her head and handed Jessica her shirt and skirt as she slipped into the bathrobe. "Do I hear someone whistling?" Sooyoung asked as she looked at Yoona.

 

"Must be the wind," Yoona said. "But now that you say that...I hear something too."

 

Kyuhyun whistled. "Wow. We are turning into erts. WHY DO YOU GET THE BETTER VIEW!?!" He cried as he watched Sooyoung slip into the bathrobe.

 

Siwon slapped Kyuhyun. "Snap out of it, they are gossiping right now," he whispered as he grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and pulled them down the fire escape and into Siwon's car.

 

Back at Siwon and Kyuhyun's dorm, Siwon changed out of his uniform and layed on his bed. He tried to think about more hardcore evidence, but all he could think about was Sooyoung. How her brunette hair shined in the sun, her piggie nose, and her glowing smile.

 

The only thing that Sooyoung has that I don't, is that job at the bakery.