oh yeah

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Enable Reader Mode A A A A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STzGgHiag_0

 

________________________

 

“Cap stop being so harsh” of one the guys nudged the guy called Cap, you awkwardly stared at them. “Hey _______ wh-“L.joe stopped talking when he saw his friends sitting on the sofa staring at you. “Yah! What the hell are you doing here?!” L.joe shouted. A cute looking guy stood up and pouted, *so cute, just like Zelo!* you thought as he walked past you.

“Hyung we missed you!” the cute guy hugged L.joe tightly, “get of me Ricky you’re so heavy” L.joe huffed as he pulled Ricky of him. “Stop acting so childish Ricky” another guy spoke up, they all nodded their heads which made you chuckle a little bit.

Everyone heard the soft chuckle and turned to your direction “oh who is she L.joe?” the guy called Cap asked with a husky voice. L.joe smirked “my maid” L.joe emphasized `my’ as he slung his arm over your shoulder. They stared at you in awe, slowly Ricky came towards you “has he done anything bad to you?” he whispered in your ear, but everyone could hear it.

Your mouth dropped open as you stared at him, L.joe scoffed and hit Ricky on the back of his head “owe!!” Ricky whined as he rubbed his head. “Hyung that is so mean” he sniffed and backed away. “Anyway” one of the guys coughed out “I am Chunji” he came towards you and kissed your hand “the one with the good looks and charm” he winked causing you to blush.

“Hey I am Cap, nice to meet you, I am the oldest” he smiled and did a tiny wave, you smiled and nodded. “I am Neil” Neil waved his arms in the air, you looked at him and you had to say that he kind of looked like a girl but in good way.

“I am Chanjo the youngest” Chanjo stood up and waved at you, you were quite shocked you thought that Ricky was the youngest; “no Ricky is just our fake maknae” he pointed at Ricky as if he was reading your mind. *Can he read people’s mind?* you thought as you looked at Chanjo, “ani I am not reading your mind” Chanjo shook his head while folding his arms together.

“Stop creeping her out Chanjo!” Ricky pushed Chanjo away from you and tangled his arms into yours. “He can just tell by your facial expressions” Ricky smiled, you tilted your head *he can?*. “I can” Chanjo nodded, “enough of that weird stuff” L.joe waved his hands in the air “tell me what you are doing here” L.joe demanded.

“No tell us what you’re doing with an angel like girl?” Chunji winked at you causing you to blush again. “I asked first” L.joe smirked, Chunji flipped his bangs “we were here to call to go to a club today, do you want to?” Chunji asked L.joe and looked at you. L.joe shrugged and plopped down on the sofa next to Neil “on one condition” L.joe held his index finger up.

“You want to do it?” Ricky asked, everyone’s jaws dropped “yah!” L.joe smacked the back of Ricky’s head. Ricky pouted “meanie, hyung” he stuck his tongue out and stood behind you, you blushed he was just too cute for you to handle. “What’s the condition?” Cap asked breaking the glares that L.joe gave to cute Ricky.

“We will have to take _______ with us” he pointed at you, your eyes widened “bwoh?! I am not going! “You stomped your feet and crossed your arms. “Come on noona” Ricky tugged your arm, it kind of reminded you of Zelo but Zelo is taller. “It’s okay you can come” Cap said, everyone nodded and L.joe smirked.

“It would be good to see you in a dress as well” Chunji winked, you gulped *I don’t want to go* you thought. “You might as well go since you are my personal maid” L.joe smirked, the other guys looked flabbergasted “personal maid?!!” they shouted in unison. L.joe rested his chin on his hand “well I did say my maid” he smirked even more and nodded his head slowly while looking at you. “Well you forgot the personal thing” they muttered.

“Wow it must be hard for you” Chunji came closer to you and rubbed your back, you pressed your lips together and shrugged. “Hey want to be my personal maid, I will take better care of you then L.joe here” Chunji smiled while pointing at L.joe, L.joe scoffed “no way is she going to be your maid, we have a contract” L.joe stuck his tongue out.

“Still maybe someday” Chunji winked at you and sat down. “So are you going to come?” Cap coughed out, you looked at L.joe and then back to cap “sure, why not” you shrugged *tomorrows not school anyway* you thought. The guys all smiled and started to high five each other, you just smiled and looked at how friendly they were together just like Bap. “go get changed, wear something good” L.joe whispered into your ear giving you shivers down your spine.

You nodded and scurried upstairs to your room that you still hadn’t got used to, you were more used to small bedrooms but you were given the best so it was okay. You looked at your clothes that you had brought from home but they were all not appropriate for something like a club. You bit your lower lip and ruffled your hair in confusion and stress.

You stood up and walked into your walk in closet there were new clothes and some of your old clothes from home as well. You sighed and started looking for something to wear, something that is simple and isn’t ty. A dress caught your eye you looked at it and smiled “this one” you grinned and freshened up.

You tied your hair and put on your makeup, you made it look simple like you hadn’t worn makeup. You put on your outfit a tight fitting dress, it was cute somehow but you liked it. You put your hair down straight and long, you looked at yourself in the mirror and couldn’t help but smile, it had been a long time since you wore a something like this. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter