school

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

L.joe woke up early as possible and sneaked into your room, he chuckled as he held a rubber spider in his hand. “Oh maid just wait till I make you fall for me” he smirked and tiptoed beside you.

Your soft breathing could be heard; you kicked your duvet showing your bare legs. L.joe gulped but still prepared to wake you up and show you the spider. He looked at you and his jaws almost dropped “gosh she is so beautiful” he could feel his cheeks heating up as he stared at you.

*she looks so peaceful and pretty she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, for now* he thought, his finger poked your soft cheeks. You murmured as you felt a soft finger or something poke your cheek constantly.

“Yah! Maid wake up” he shouted/whispered trying to wake you up; you faced your back to him as you grumpily pinched your eye brows together. L.joe frowned “you lazy pig get up” he shook you to get you up forgetting about showing you the spider.

“Umma not now!” you shouted, L.joe scoffed “I am not your umma” he looked at you in disbelief “yah its school stupid maid!” he shouted loud and clear. You shot up from your bed “what where am I?!” you shouted as you looked around the place.

You looked to your side and saw L.joe shaking his head “oh my god what are you doing you ert!!!” you accused as you covered up your body. “Yah I am not a ert” he shouted back. “We have school and I am not your umma” he made a face and threw you your uniform.

You grabbed the uniform of your face and saw L.joe leaving *that’s right I am a personal maid* you thought as you started to remember. You freshened up then brushed your hair, you changed into your uniform and you had to admire the quality was fantastic.

As you walked down stairs you saw L.joe eating alone his dad had gone back to Paris for work, “come eat” L.joe patted the seat next to his. You nervously sat down to him as your food was set on the table by the other lower class maids.

The maids sent you glares as they placed the food down on the table, you started eating ignoring them. The food was great it was way better then the food you ate at home. You and L.joe finished eating so you walked outside to go to school.

A big car was parked outside by the doorsteps, L.joe walked over to the car then stopped by the door “aren’t you coming?” he asked, you snapped out of your gaze you nodded and ran over to him.

You got in the car it was very luxurious, L.joe sat down next to you then L.joe opened the car window as the car drove to school. It took about 7 minutes to get there, the car stopped so you got out of the car. You looked to your side and saw the big school that made your knees wobble.

L.joe got out after you then put on his shades, “come” he ordered as he walked in front of you, and your schedule was the same as L.joe since his dad paid the head master to put you in the same classes as L.joe. L.joe walked inside school and you could already hear fan girls squealing over him.

“L.joe can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter