Personal

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning started as it normally did but you felt more tired having a job as a part time maid. You sighed and walked to school tiredly kicking stones out of your way for fun. You gripped onto your bag and looked at your boring dull and old school.

You sighed one more time and walked into school; you stopped at your locker and started to take your books out, “yah lee Joon!!” you brightened up hearing his name. You looked at his direction and saw him smiling like an idiot.

*waah he looks so handsome* you stared at him and felt your heart beat race he looked up made eye contact. You flinched at the sudden contact and ducked your head low; he chuckled and walked towards you.

“Hi ______” he smiled at you which made your face heat up. “h. hi” you stammered he chuckled once more and ruffled your hair “I will see you in class” he winked and walked away. You took a deep breath *lee Joon is too handsome* you fanned yourself and went to class.

                                                                          ***

School was finished and you were walking to work thinking to yourself *okay I just have to avoid L.joe as much as I can* you tapped your chin. You arrived at the big mansion towering over you, you sighed and walked inside.

You were greeted by the other workers as you passed them by you wore your uniform and as usual you took lunch to L.joe’s room. You knocked but no one answered, you gulped and opened the door.

You saw no one you felt relived as you set the food on the table, you brushed your fringe of your eyes. You sighed ruffled your hair. Suddenly you felt to pair of arms slither around your waist.

You flinched “miss me?” L.joe’s warm voice tickled your jaw, your breathing stopped as you knew that was L.joe. “Young master” you voice trembled, he chuckled “are you scared, tell me the truth” his voice gentle voice echoed around the room.

You gulped he said tell the truth so you just spoke your feelings “it’s scary but annoying as well” you regretted saying annoying. L.joe smirked and turned you to face him “annoying?” he raised and eye brow.

You shook your head “not annoying I meant-” L.joe put his finger on your lips “that’s what I heard” he smirked. He held on to you tight making you face him closer, “ no one’s ever called me annoying” he whispered into your ear.

*well someone should* you thought. You Struggled and kept walking backwards while L.joe was still holding on to you. The bed was in your way which made you fall on the bed and L.joe to land on top of you. He his lips “so cute”. You blushed and looked away.

*this is the first time anyone has ever called me annoying, and annoying her makes me feel… feel happy it amuses me* he smirked. “Look in my eyes” his soft voice whispered in your ears, instead you shook your head and closed your eyes. He chuckled and got off you.

“Next time when you come, knock” he ruffled his hair and went inside his bathroom, you sat up *I did knock, you just didn’t hear loser* you crossed your arms. “Annoying arrogant fool” you muttered and went out his room.

He saw you walk of and chuckled “just wait till I will drive you crazy” he smirked and had a warm shower in his luxurious bath room.

                                                                        ***

You were cleaning the study room when some pictures caught your eyes *is that L.joe?* you tilted your head *nah maybe not looks to innocent*. You put the photo down while shaking head not accepting the little boy in the picture to be L.joe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter