The end

Maid, Maid, Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Sorry in advance for the mistakes

 

 

 

 

Finally it was the day of the wedding, the day to let go; forever. Patting your hair you blew out a sigh in order to control your bundle of tears wavering with heavy feelings that brimmed within you. Every move you made was if it was your last; since it would be the last things you do before you let go, let go of him; L.joe.

Looking at the cream coloured dress your parents bought you wondered if L.joe would like it. Again, you thought of him. Biting your lips as well as hitting your head you scolded yourself for even thinking about him. It was dangerous to think about L.joe because if you kept thinking about him you would never be able to let go.

Slowly slipping on your black plump heels you kissed your parents and siblings giving them a smile but once you stepped out that sweet smile turned bitter.

“Hey you ready?” looking up you nodded your head. It was kind of shocking Zico was invited to the wedding as well. L.joe didn’t really like Zico much, or maybe you just didn’t know. Who cares, you should just stop thinking about things that relate to him it will just hurt later.

Zico his lips in thought. I hope it goes alright; I want you to be happy; not sad. “Come on, this way,” Zico ushered you to his car in bitter silent. His hurt was aching but this was for your good. No matter what he wanted to see you happy even if the cost was his own happiness.

Promise you will never forget me

The car arrived at the church in a blur you didn’t even notice. How could you anyway? All you were thinking about was him even if you didn’t want to. Zico was oblivious to this yet he could do nothing. Before he had the chance to take your heart L.joe already had.

“We are here.”

You both stepped out with a smile on both your faces when in truth you both were crying inside.

But today two hearts will be broken, however one will be hurt the deepest and the longest.

As you walked into the church your eyes wandered all over the place for a particular face but you couldn’t find it anywhere. If you could see his face then maybe you could leave after that knowing that he will have someone else engraved in him now.

Time passed and it seemed everyone was getting seated so you and Zico sat at the end. The lights dimmed an a spot light was on the huge doors. In an instant they opened and L.joe walked in with a stone hard face. His expressionless face shocked you but hurt you the most.

L.joe looked so lifeless and you felt so heartless. Don’t love me. That’s right; if he loved you he would just ruin his life. You don’t match up this status. He was going to be better off with Yuri not you, you wouldn’t be able to handle the life with him; it would be too hard.

Zico leaned towards you “I need to go, farewell my first love.”

His word shocked you. What was he saying? Why farewell? Wouldn’t you see him tomorrow? Where was he going anyway? Turning around in a hurry you saw someone else beside. “Zico?” you looked around yet you couldn’t see him anywhere. Without any thoughts you hurried outside not knowing that L.joe had been staring you at you for so long.

Zico smiled as he saw your figure running along trying to find you. “Sorry, I didn’t even let you say bye; but if I did I would never be able to leave your side,” rotating his head to the side he scoffed. “I don’t know how long It will take to forget you but I will.”

Driving his car in full speed he reached his de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter