Tomorrow... Will Be a Better Day.

Arranged Marriages and Innocence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mynyh7wpoq1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynzi4MJbT1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynym6s0Xg1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynyo0VMdM1stthqp.jpg

 

                Most of the students have already headed into their classrooms around the time L.Joe and Jong in came back from the lockers. L.Joe was still pissed as can be and it was even worst because the four enemies share the next class. 

                Everyone was going about their normal business. The teacher would give the lessons and only a few would listen. Everyone else was either on their cellphones or listening to music. The classroom was disturbed by when a giant looking man in a black suit came in. The room was quiet and he was anticipating what he had to say. 

                “I need Ms. Kim, Ms. Park, Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim please.” The only teacher nodded and sent the students out with the man and going back to the lesson he was teaching.  Were we in trouble?! As what he teens thought about. It was a very quiet walk and the man was the one to break the silence. “Your parents are here to see you, don’t worry.” They all sighed in relief but quickly stood stiff seeing the serious looks on their parent’s faces. 

                four bowed and took a seat across from their parents. It was an awkward atmosphere.

                “We’re here to talk to you about future plans involving all four families.” Jong in’s mother spoke out, fixing her glasses as she sat back and smiled brightly, as if nothing could go wrong. But that look on her face, made Jong in worry. That face was to show that she had not so great news but he had to go with it whether he liked it or not. Jong in narrowed his eyes at his parents, swallowing hard as he clenched his jaw, ready for any news to come upon him.

                “What kind of news, ahjumma?” Byunghun spoke. He was more laidback with Jong in’s mother than any parent he had ever met, mainly because she was always so soft and smiley all the time and he didn’t have to worry much. He was closer to her than any girl he had ever met, really, since she was so accepting and uplifting. “It has nothing to do with school, does it? Or am I wrong?” Byunghun really hoped it had nothing to do with school. He knew no matter what it was, if it had anything to do with school it was going to be complete hell. 

                “No, it really isn’t including the school. We just had to tell you right this second because, well, classified reasons.” Jae’s dad spoke, shaking his head and laughing. “Don’t worry! It’s not that bad once you get used to it.” He simply shrugged and looked at Jae’s mom, signaling her to speak.  The woman obviously didn’t like the idea, whatever it was. She was sitting back with her arms crossed and her eyes planted on the wooden table in front of them that split the adults from the children.

                “What’s wrong, umma?” Jae questioned, her eyes focused on her mother as she sat up in her seat, concerned of her mother’s expressions and thoughts. She knew it wasn’t going to be good, at all. Her mother just looked up, smiled, and shook her head, telling her it was nothing and that she should just listen and agree.

                “Just wondering, but, how did you all end up meeting? I mean, I know my parents know Jae’s, Jong in’s knows L.Joe’s, but how did you all meet up? It all seems so sudden. All of a sudden you all are joining forces to get something out of it? It all is just, very strange and surprising to me.” Hana mumbled in the silence, only to get a thoughtful look from her father. Just by that, her father knew she didn’t exactly adore the other two boys. 

                 ”It’s all part of business, Hana. I know it sounds strange, but it’s for the best of all four families. Judging by your tone of voice, it seems you could care less about the whole ‘collabing with Byunghun and Jong in’ idea, but just give it some thought. It will help the families immensely with the future and everything we have planned so far with finances and aid.” Hana’s father choked up, scanning all four sophomores and their expressions, mentally laughing to him at how lost they seemed to be. 

                “I know you might not even want to consider this proposition, but please, bear with me. These plans will change all your futures and all that has to come. Both good and bad, but mostly good. Don’t worry. It’ll all come into place and soon you’ll be in love with the idea.” Jae’s mom nodded and smiled as she spoke. L.Joe now saw where Jae had gotten that wonderful smile.

                “Well don’t leave us at that! It’s kind of getting me excited…” Jong in mumbled before staring at his parents. All the other children were watching their parents carefully, waiting for an answer to fill the awkward silence between all of them.

                Jong in’s father let out a soft sigh before rubbing the back of his neck, taking a deep breath before finally speaking out. “…. Arranged Marriages. Jong and Hana, Byung and Jae. We planned for you all to be in one home together until the marriages are to be come upon and evented. The reason why we had paired you with who you are with now, well…”

                L.Joe’s dad chuckled and added on. “You know the test you all took about love and chemistry last week? The one that asked you all about your ideal type and such? It said it was for the school’s poll, but it wasn’t me who pulled strings so we could see who we could pair you all with. It seems Jae had fit Byunghun’s ideal type, and Hana had fit Jong in’s. We didn’t want you all to suffer being married to someone you didn’t know, so we took people upon your class and you all fit together. You all seem to be good friends, as well, so hey, it can’t be that bad.”  

                "Can’t be that bad?! What!? Can’t we think this over?!” Jae was obviously pissed off and it looked like she lost her mind. Hana knew exactly what to do in this situation since she felt the same exact way but she kept it in better. 

                “I’m sorry, but it’s all been decided and you guys are having this marriage.” Jae’s father said in a serious tone. Jae and Jae sighed. There was no use of trying to get them out of this, it’s been decided and they feared that it would affect their parents businesses.

                Jong in and Byunghun on the other hand still looked lost and unable to comprehend the situation. They gave each other a look and nodded. “We accept.” With those two simple words, Jae and Hana felt their worlds fall apart. They couldn’t say anything but they knew something was going on.

                A lot of things were going on in Hana's mind at moment.  Why do I have to marry that son of a ?! He’s just a normal ing kingka! I’m sure the little already has aids. We haven’t even agreed to this! Ugh!!!  Hana was going to say something until Jong in’s mother spoke up. 

                “Great! Now, your bags are already packed and they have been sent to the mansion you’ll be staying in. Jae and Byunhun will be sharing one room while Jong in and Hana will the other room. We will be visiting you all on Sunday to check up on things. There better not be any trouble, alright kids?” Jong in’s mother just smiled like nothing was wrong while telling them these things.  How can she smile at a time like this?! 

                The teens waved goodbye to their parents and were escorted into a car and were on their way to their new house. Not one word was spoken during the car ride, Jae and Hana just listened to their music while the two boys were just starring. It got annoying and Hana finally spoke up. “Yah, why’d you guys agree to this?! We know you don’t like the idea either.” Jong in smirked. Maybe it’s time to put some grease on for you, Hana.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mynyh7wpoq1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynzi4MJbT1stthqp.jpg

                “I agreed to this because then I’d be married to the mos—” 

                “Cut the bull before I cut your throat.” Hana interrupted. 

                “Whoa, whoa; look out; we’ve got a badass over here.” Jong in said flailing his arms in the air.

                Byunghun, tired from all the stuff that happened that day, was fast asleep. He was at the window seat, right next to Jae, who was sitting next to Hana, who was placed between Jae and Jong in. 

                Jae was calmly listening to music, ignoring Jong in and Hana, as she shut her eyes and had fallen asleep to ‘You and I’ by Park Bom. Her head started slightly moving to the left, soon her head met Byunghun’s shoulder and she was resting her head on him, silently sleeping. 

                Jong in was a bit shocked, as he looked down and saw what the soon to be couple were to be caught doing. He tapped Hana’s shoulder and she looked at the two sleeping against each other, giggling and taking her phone, snapping a picture. She snickered and saved it, making sure her phone was locked before she put it away.

                Byunghun, out of habit, turned his head in his sleep so that his lips brushed against Jae’s forehead. Feeling something against his lips, L.Joe woke up and glanced down at the peaceful Jae, a bright blush appearing on his face. He didn’t want to wake her up, so he just turned back to the window and rested his chin on his hand, the bright red blush still on his face as he continued to picture how angelic she looked. 

                He sighed, shaking his head slightly, being sure not to wake her up. His mind told him not to think like that. They were enemies. He couldn’t possibly look at her like that. Ever. He ignored everyone in the car, knowing they had probably saw and he didn’t need them to be laughing at him in his face. He continued to stare out the window as trees and houses passed, his hands going to his sides as he stared blankly out the glass.

                Soon, his hand met hers. Her hand had fallen out of her lap and onto Byunghun’s, making him blush a darker red as he clenched his jaw and bit his lip. His hand was right under hers. RIGHT. UNDER. HERS. Her fingers were slipping right between the gaps between his, making his eyes widen and a brighter blush forming all over his face. 

                “J-Jae… We’re here…” Byunghun muttered, shaking his shoulder slightly as the car stopped in front of the mansion. Jae’s head lifted and she felt something soft under her hand, making her glance down and seeing their hands slightly intertwined. She blinked and stared quietly before glancing up at L.Joe with narrowed eyes, pulling her hand away and getting up to leave. “Why are you getting mad at me for?! I didn’t want to wake you up and you were doing it in your sleep!” Byunghun complained his face still red from all that had happened.

                “W-WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKE ME UP!” She countered, a light pink staining her cheeks as she started to walk to the trunk to get her luggage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mynyo0VMdM1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynym6s0Xg1stthqp.jpg

                After settling in, Hana was in the kitchen cooking for the four.  It was about dinner time and she was sick of hearing the boys groaning and complaining about how hungry they were, and how it was their fault that they had missed lunch. Hana had let Jae go to sleep because what she had been though and how much sleep she had gotten the night before.  She would just have Byunghun or Jong in wake her up when dinner was ready. She carefully sliced the vegetables as Jong in strolled into the kitchen, going behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.  “Hana~” He cooed in her ear, making her eye twitch as she elbowed him. 

                “I have a ing knife. Do you think that’s ing a good idea, Kim Jong in?” Hana warned, her voice low as she continued cutting at the vegetables. Jong in blinked, backing away and going to set the table. “So, Hana… What are your thoughts of this whole plan?”

                Hana rolled her eyes and sighed. “It’s a waste of time.” She placed the vegetables in the pot as she continued shifting her way around the kitchen for ingredients and such. “I’m going to get married to an idiot. A stuck up, y idiot that doesn’t think before doing or saying anything. I could get money for the family without any help from any other wealthy families. Especially not yours. I think it’s a burden to your parents. It’s a useless plan that we could all live without. I would rather die than get married unwillingly.” She breathed silently as she spoke, continuing everything she did as she told him her thoughts. 

                “Sometimes I wonder what the hell goes through your head when you’re NOT thinking so negatively. Look on the bright side. It’ll help pay debts and make everything for our families’ better, ne? And I honestly think Byunghun likes Jae. It’ll make him happy.” Jong in told her as he finished placing everything on the table, placing finished dishes on the table. He hovered over the food; practically drooling over how good is smelled and looked.

                “Since when the did you think I cared what makes him happy?! We hate the idea. If it wasn’t for you two agreeing we wouldn’t be in this mess.” Hana snapped back, making the other surprised. "I don't want to get married to some hateful bully of a kingka.  I want to marry someone I love. Someone I think is perfect. YOU, YOU'RE NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THAT!" She yelled at him, glaring at him with hate-filled eyes. ”IF YOU WOULD HAVE ING THOUGHT FOR A SECOND ABOUT HOW OTHERS FELT--” She yelled, but she was cut off when she saw a figure in the doorway. It was Jae. Who had awaked from the yelling. 

                “Unnie, what’s wrong?” Jae murmured, rubbing her eyes as she stared at the furious Hana. She was always one to keep her temperature low until she couldn’t handle something anymore. She rarely did get that mad though.

                “…Nothing. Go get Byunghun to come eat. I’m going to bed.” Hana muttered as she finished cooking quickly, rushing out to her room. Jong in awkwardly stood before calling L.Joe and having the three eat dinner.  It was an awkward dinner, no talking, just eating. Right after, Jae had rushed to Hana's room and saw her sitting in the corner, her legs crossed and a pillow to her chest. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mynzi4MJbT1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynyo0VMdM1stthqp.jpg

                "...Hana? Why are you crying?" Jae asked urgently, rushing to her side and sitting down, wrapping her arms around her best friend and wiping away falling tears.  "Did that retarded looking dinosaur say something?"

                Hana's head shook right away and she rested her head on the other's shoulder, her sniffles and tears never stopping. "I-I just..."

                "You just what?" The younger asked, her hands wiping away more tears and calmly the other's hair. "What is it?"

                "I want us to marry people, who get us, y-you know? T-they'll n-never get us... t-they hate our guts... I-I don't want this... f-for either of us... e-even if w-we do grow to l-like them... t-they'll lever l-love us back y-you know?" The taller mumbled under her breath, between sobs, her stutters constant. 

                "Aigoo! Don't worry, Hana! If they do anything to hurt our hearts... I'll kill them for hurting you." Jae nodded and hugged the other tightly. She let out a soft sigh. "Besides... it's for the best of our families.. I know you want to fall in love... so do I... but you never know. Maybe it'll be a good adventure..." Jae nodded and smiled. She had the exact same feelings as Hana, but Jae had to be the strong person this once. 

                Hana nodded and curled up and cried softly, her head resting on the others shoulder and the tears spilling. Soon,                 Jae had gotten Hana to sleep on the bed. Jae was sitting next to her, while Hana slept and Jae rubbed her neck. "Aish." Jae stood up and started to walk out of the HanHyun room. She opened the door, seeing that Jong in was sitting on the floor, his hand propped up and rubbing his own eyes. "...Not you too..." Jae mumbled, glancing down at the dino, who had tears in his eyes. "Were you listening to her? Is that why you're being a big cry baby?"

                Jong in simply stared straight before nodding slowly and rubbing his eyes clear of anything to come. He stood up and sighed softly, walking out to the living room and sitting on the couch. He held his head and sighed once more, laying back and staring blankly at the ceiling.  His mind was chaotic at the moment, his eyes shut and his bottom lip was bit as he tried to think straight. He sighed before standing up and walking out to the porch, letting out a loud yell. "WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!?!!?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, soon leaning against the porch fence and staring blankly at the street. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mynym6s0Xg1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynyo0VMdM1stthqp.jpg

                Hana, awoken with an empty stomach, pulled on a jacket quickly, because it had gotten randomly cold in her room.  She started shuffling her way to the JaeJoe room, glancing in and finding the two asleep, Jae asleep in Byunghun's arms. It was cold in their room too, so being the umma like person Hana was, she went to the hallways closet and grabbed two blankets. Going back to the room, she heard someone yell outside.  Ah. That voice. She thought. She placed a blanket over them both and closed the window, leaving a slight crack before glancing back at the two. Byunghun was... smiling? His arms were around her so protectively. A peaceful look was on both of their faces and L.Joe seemed to look pleased. "Well... at least these two have a chance..." She mumbled before sighing and leaving the room, closing the door behind her. She looked out the window, seeing the troubled dino outside. 

                "....Yah, Idiot. Why are you out here? You'll get sick."  She asked in a randomly and surprisingly nice and caring voice, walking behind him and wrapping the spare blanket around his shoulders. "You're wearing basketball shorts and a tank top... are you crazy? It's like a negative one thousand degrees out here!" She told him, glancing at his face when he didn't answer. "...Jong?"

                He was crying. His eyes were red and tears were falling, his hand on his mouth as he cried. Hana was almost speechless before she pulled him into a tight hug.  His head rested on her shoulder and her arms wrapped around him, sighing as he cried on her shoulder. "J-Hana... I-I'm sorry...."

                "Mwo?! What are you sorry for, pabo?!" Hana blinked, looking at the other with a blink. He pulled away, rubbing his eyes before pouting and looking at her with his red, puppy eyes.

                "...Nothing." Jong in mumbled before he sighed. "I'll be in later. Get your stupid to sleep." Jong in mumbled, running a hand through his hair while staring out to the street again.

                "I COME OUT HERE TO ING COMFORT YOU AND THIS IS HOW I- .....Fine; suit yourself. You stupid ." Hana mumbled before stomping back to her room, growling as she opened the door and slammed it behind her, throwing off her jacket and laying the bed, face first. There, she started grumbling into the blankets and letting out frustrated screams into the pillows, muffling the noise. "THAT STUPID MOTHERER!!!!" She yelled, continuously screaming and yelling into the pillow, until she got too tired and fell asleep. 

                Jong in blinked and looked back, seeing and hearing the door slam. He blinked twice and sighed, walking toward the bedroom. He held a hand close to the door, about to knock, until he heard her profanities. He sighed and stood there, listening for a good five minutes until she finally stopped. Opening the door, he found her passed out on the bed. He smiled ever so slightly before approaching the bed and lying down; pulling the blanket that was given to him around them both, being that there wasn't a blanket in the first place. Being careful not to touch her, he turned to face her, seeing her peaceful sleeping face. "You're so cute when you're frustrated..." He mumbled under his breath, hoping she was a deep sleeper. Seeing no reaction to it, Jong smiled again, shutting his eyes and falling asleep facing her.

 

Tomorrow... Will Be a Better Day.