School... ugh!

Arranged Marriages and Innocence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

image image

                The two boys were still shock from the shocking news of the engagement. There was another long silent before Niel finally decided to speak.

                “We don’t accept them, but if aunt and uncle decided all of this… I guess we really don’t have a choice but to back away and just watch what happens.”

                “BUT, if you even hurt Hana or Jae,” Chen spoke up, eyeing the two other men with annoyance, “I won’t hesitate to rip your organs out, got it?” The way he spoke was a scary. His voice was stern and there was no sign of any joking. The two other boys just nodded, afraid of the boy who was always foolish and childish. “Good. Now, all of you get dressed before the head administer catches all six of us for being late.”

                Simply nodding their heads, the two females headed off into their own bathrooms which were in each couple’s bedroom and started to get ready while the boys searched their carriage bags for their individual uniforms, impatiently waiting for the two girls.

                “Yah, hurry up in there!” Niel kicked the door gently as he kicked the door to Hana’s door. “The clock’s ticking! Who are you two even trying to impress anymore?! You both got fiancés!” A few moments later, Hana opened the door with a glare that shot right through her fishy best friend. “I-I meant to say… Uhm… You look beautiful!” He said like a little child before backing away slowly and back into the living room.

                Hana met up with Jae in the hallway, who seemed to be on the phone at the moment. Her face looked upset and Hana could hear most parts of the conversation.

                “Umma, I understand, but do we really have to—Yes, I know this is a major deal, but… Umma… I’m sorry, I understand.” Jae sighed a deep sigh and hung up before locking her phone, a frown obvious on her face.

                “What’s wrong, Jae?” Hana questioned a bit confused.

                “My mother… she wants me to look like a real couple with Byunghun when we go to school… She said it would be great publicity when we release the engagement to the press… I don’t want the girls to think that we’re actually dating…”

                “Jae… I’m sorry… You don’t have to do it, you know. You can always back out—“

                “I can’t.” Jae replied with a sad tone. “The business means everything to my family… I have to listen to them. You know how my parents are…” She sighed, “I just have to deal with it for the rest of my life.” Without saying any other word, Jae walked down the steps with her head hung low. Hana was upset over the whole engagement, but she understood how Jae felt. She was in the same situation as he so she couldn’t back out either.

                We can get through this together, Jae..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                By now, the four other boys were already in the prepared by Jae’s parents. It was big enough to fit the small group of six, but while the four males inside, there was so much tension and all they did was glare at each other. Finally, after the two got ready, their driver immediately drove out of the drive way and into streets. Jae sat next to Byunghun, who sat next to Jong in, Hana by his side and on the other, was Chen and Niel. The car ride was awkward and no one spoke a word. After a few minutes of taking turns and stops, the driver finally made a stop in front of the school.

                Jae took a deep breath, looking at Hana who was a bit confused before looking down at Byunghun’s hand. Hesitating slightly, she took the blonde’s hand and laced their fingers together, staying silent as she looked away. Byunghun, who was just as shocked as the others, could feel his lips tug upwards into a small smile while his cheeks turned into a shade of light red. Happily, he came out of the door, giving her hand a light squeeze as they both got out first. Byunghun could hear a few gasps from both female and male students. The crowd whispered to each other while waiting for the rest of their Kingkas and Queenkas to come out. Shockingly, the next pair come out, Jong in’s arms around Hana’s shoulders. Jong in seemed happy about this whiles it was obvious that Hana was more annoyed than pleased.  

                Right after, the crowd let out a roar of laughter, causing the two pairs to get confused and turn their heads. Jae couldn’t help but laugh with the crowd when she saw the sight. It was Chen and Niel being their own trollish ways and had their hands intertwined with each other, Chen holding Niel close while he was giggling like a female student.

                “Chennie~ I love you!” Niel said with a squeaky and annoying voice. Byunghun and Jong in cringed while the girls just laughed at how foolish their friends were.

                “I love you too, annoying fish—I mean, Niellie~” Soon, three pairs made their way into their classroom, all changing seats while the teacher wasn’t present. L.Joe had his arm wrapped around Jae’s shoulders while Hana kept yelling at him, receiving an earful from Jong in for yelling at his best friend. Chen and Niel just shook their heads, teasing Jae and getting death glares from the blonde.

                “You better leave Jae along, Byunghun!” Hana shouted.

                “Yah, don’t tell my best friend what to do! Only I do that!” Jong in hollered.

                “Awwwh, Jae is so cute~ I might just steal you away from Byunghun!” Niel teased with a sly grin.

                “Back away, fish!” L.Joe said, his face obviously annoyed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_myszkeuiWd1r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_myszhp5mom1r9vk2h.jpg

                “Did you hear? L.Joe and Kai are said to dating Jae and Hana!” A random student said to another as they talked on their way to class. Suzy and Krystal, the two bullying Queenkas heard this and grabbed the student by the hair.

                “Excuse me, what?” Krystal said in perfect English, but the rest of her sentence was spoken in Korean. “What do you mean dating?”

                “I—that’s what I heard, Krystal-ssi! When they arrived to school, L.Joe-oppa was holding hands with Jae-unnie while Kai-oppa had his arms draped around Hana-unnie’s shoulder!”

                Suzy raised a brow, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently while she chewed her piece of gum. “Oh really now? Who the hell does that think she is dating my man?!”

                Krystal pulled away from the other student’s hair, who ran away immediately after being let go. “Those ed will pay…”