Engage...what!?

Arranged Marriages and Innocence.

__________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_myrzblqcA91r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_myrzd2GH9R1r9vk2h.jpg

                Unaware of the their best friend's most recent engagement, Chen and Niel were already up and ready to pick up the two females in their individual homes. The two were shocked to find that both females had left in moved into a new house without any notice. Luckily, they received the address from one of the maids, telling them that the house was not too far from the area.

                “Wow, I can’t believe the two didn’t tell us that they were moving!” Niel huffed as he walked along the sidewalk, checking the piece of paper before looking at the addresses of the houses they passed.

                “Maybe their parents just did it without their consent? You know how they are.” Chen simply stated, not too bothered about the situation.

                “It’s kind of weird, don’t you think? Their maids gave us the same address! Why would the two families be living together?” Niel raised a brow at his taller friend and Chen only responded with a simple shrug, earning a glare from the younger. “Tsk. We’re here now anyways. We can get their explanations. I swear, they better be awake too!” Niel nodded sternly before walking to the driveway of the couple’s house.

                “You talk too damn much, fish.” Chen rolled his eyes but quickly followed after the younger. “Seems like they don’t have workers around here to let us in, and if those two are still asleep, God knows how long they’ll be knocked out.”

                “I guess you’re right.” The brunet said before a mischievous grin crept upon his features. “Let’s break in.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mys0t2ZLjg1r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0reCUt21r9vk2h.jpg 

                “That was a lot easier than I expected.” Niel smirked, closing the door shut behind him as they entered the huge living room. The place wasn’t as secure as they expected and like the mischievous trolls they are, were experts in these sorts of things.

                “Tell me about it.” Chen chuckled, looking around the vast living spaces, finding boxes scattered around and messy. “Let’s go find them, yeah?” The other nodded, thinking one step of his best friend and jolting to the staircases like a child. Chen followed suit and opened the first door they had discovered. Jack pot. It was Hana’s room, but something seemed a bit odd… Hana didn’t seem to be alone in the bed. They were just sound asleep; their bodies turned away from each other and kept their distances. The two boys looked at each other before Chen grinned deviously, clasping his hands together. “WAKEY, WAKEY. TIME TO GET THE UP!” Chen yelled loud enough to cause Jong in to jolt up in complete and utter surprise. The two boys widened their eyes as they looked at each other before looking back to Jong in.

                “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” The three boys yelled in unison, their combined voices loud enough to get Hana to wake up with an annoyed expression on her face.

                “SHUT THE HELL UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” She growled in annoyance, looking at the two who just broke into her home. “Why are you two even here and HOW did you guys even get in!?”

                “That’s what I’m trying to find out!”

                “Shut it you jerk.” Chen shot back, his glare almost scaring Jong in a bit. “What I’d like to know is why the hell is he doing here next to you!? Where the hell is Jae!?”

                “She’s asleep in the other room. Don’t be too loud, you’ll wake her and L.Joe up.” Hana said in a calm voice, stretching her arms out.

                “L.Joe!?” Niel yelled, flailing his hands up in the air. “Why the hell is she sleeping with L.Joe!?”

                “Niel, calm the down. We’ll explain later, okay? For now… go wake her up. We’ll be late for school!” The two boys sighed, looking at each other before Chen gave a slight nod to Niel, telling him to wake their youngest up to get ready to do some explaining.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mys0q3Xzf51r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0ud0JNW1r9vk2h.jpg 

                Unlike the HanaJong couple, Niel found the two sleeping peacefully in each other’s embrace. Jae was in L.Joe’s arms as they were secured around her waist while Jae’s chest was rested on his chest. For a moment, the two seemed to look like a real couple. Niel stared for a moment before he snapped back into reality, using his loud voice to wake the pair up.

                “WAKE UP GUYS! IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL! STOP YOUR CUDDLING AND GET READY!” His voice was loud, annoying to L.Joe’s ears, but by now, Jae was used to her best friend’s loud, booming voice. Niel could even sing and would always sing for her. It was nice, though, that wasn’t really important at the moment. L.Joe was the first to wake up from dream land, finding himself gazing at Jae’s sleeping face. God, she’s beautiful… He just stared at her, admiring each and every one of her features. He was to thank her parents in the later future for creating such a beautiful girl like Jae.

                Soon, Jae opened her eyes and was surprised seeing L.Joe smiling at her. She could feel her cheeks burning up in embarrassment. Now that he looked more closely at him, he was kind of… cute in her eyes? No—she couldn’t be thinking like this. She hated the guy for years, but now she’s sleeping in his arms? Wait his arms!? Sohyun widened her eyes and suddenly pulled away, looking away to hide her red cheeks only to find her best friend standing at the other end, arms crossed and a raised brow. “Care to explain?”

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

tumblr_inline_myrzblqcA91r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_myrzd2GH9R1r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0q3Xzf51r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0ud0JNW1r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0t2ZLjg1r9vk2h.jpg tumblr_inline_mys0reCUt21r9vk2h.jpg 

                “You two explain this. Now.” Chen said with a stern voice as looked down at the four sitting on the couch. Jae and Hana seemed to be extremely conflicted and troubled, while Jong in and L.Joe on the other hand were calm, not really caring about Chen and Niel’s existence.

                “W-Well...” Jae stuttered, looking down at the ground.

                “Uh…” Hana continued, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. All the men rolled their eyes and Jong in couldn’t take the silence anymore so he looked up at the two with a smug expression.

                “Hana is my fiancée, and Jae, is L.Joe’s. It was all established yesterday with our parents. We will get married for the better of our companies.” Jong in shrugged and leaned back against the couch while L.Joe simply nodded, arms wrapped around Jae’s waist.

                “What he said is all completely true. Now, all four of us will be living together until everything for the marriage is set. I hope you two don’t mind?” He said, staring up at Niel and shooting him a glare.

                “ENGAGEWHAT!?” Niel widened his eyes, tapping his foot impatiently.

                “You mean you two are going to marry the two absolute douches that you hate?!” Chen had his hand on his hips, his expression showing disbelief. There was a long silence and the two females looked at each other before sighing quietly.

                “Yes.”