Another Day, Another Dollar.

Arranged Marriages and Innocence.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
tumblr_inline_mynx9qLoUo1stthqp.jpg
 

                "Ah~ what a beautiful day it is today~" Jaehwa was on her way to Seoul Arts High School, a place for the rich and famous stars in all of Seoul. It was a sunny day outside, and she thought it would be better to get some fresh air and exercise instead of just riding in a car her mother had ordered to do. 

                She was nearing her classroom and she could hear two similar voices yell over each-other.

                "You stupid !"

                "Me?! How am I this stupid ?!!"

                Jae let out a long sigh and entered the room trying to break the two up. It was the same two people who she thought it would be, Hana & Jong in. 

                "Break it up you two! What the hell happened?!" Jae said trying to sound as calm as possible, of course it failed. Being Co-President isn't always the easiest job I the world. 

                "Ms. Goody-two-shoes here sprayed water all over me!" Jong in said with anger in his voice. 

                "It was because you were making out with a female student! No PDA on school grounds! Can't that stupid little brain of yours understand that?!" Hana shot back at the boy not much taller her best friend. 

                "Hey! That's enough! Hyung, stop it. She's not worth the time." The shorter male said.  Ugh, I can't believe this dude. Jae thought. She knew Hana hated Jong in as much as she hated Byunghun and they both hated to lose to them. 

                "This isn't over." Hana hissed. "I'm not losing to a dumb dinosaur." Jae and Hana took their seats and their teacher entered and started the lesson. 

 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
tumblr_inline_mynxhsFe6M1stthqp.jpg  tumblr_inline_mynxlpgMFs1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynxjs6hPT1stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_mynxuxyJwE1stthqp.jpg
 

                Soon the lunch bell rang and students we're piling up in the cafeteria. Jae and Hana took a seat at their usual table, waiting for their guy friends to come over. 

                "Jagiyaaaa~" Niel cooed towards Jae.  

                "Yeobooo~" Chen repeated after him. 

                "Aigoo... these two are the worst!" Hana said trying to hide her face. 

                "It's embarrassing!" Jae continued trying to avoid the two dorks. They were always like this. Always teasing the two queenkas. It was always like that ever since middle school.

                "Jae~ Hana~ Let's eat some food~" Niel said in excitement. Jae laughed at his dorky acts and sighed. 

                "Let's go." Jae stood up and was followed by the three. Little did she know, the two kingkas stood from afar just watching them, Byunghun was jealous but Jong in was angry as hell. Jong in thought of an idea to piss them off. 

                "Byunghun, let's go," Byunghun nodded and followed behind Jong in and sat at the four friend's table, making all other female students surrounding them. Chen quickly noticed the group forming around their table. 

                "Guys, the kingkas are up to trouble again.” The two groaned and Hana was about to confront them, but Jae stopped her. 

                "I'll handle it." Hana nodded and took Jae headed to the table, the three others staying were they stood, watching every action from the other girl.

                She neared the table that was surrounded with screaming girls, two greasy kingkas in the middle of all the attention. She took a deep breath, thinking it over once more before thinking to herself; I can't believe I'm going to do this. "Byunghun~" her sweet voice caught the boys attention. She stepped forward, her face only a few feet away from his and she could see blush forming around his cheeks. "Awh~ cute," she laughed. Byunghun was about to say something until Jae shushed him, so he leaned in, but whatever Byunghun had in mind was not what Jae was thinking of. Jae grabbed a cup from the table and dumped it on his head!

                Byunghun, looking like a deer in the head lights, froze where he was. He wasn't able to think straight. His face was flushed with both embarrassment and anger. He stood up abruptly, shaking as much liquid as he could out of his hair before running towards the showers to get the sticky mess off him. Jong in shot a glare to the two girls, standing up and running after L.Joe to help him out, cursing under his breath.

                Hana, shocked herself, watched as the two ran away and the girls glared at the two, the once screaming fan girls running after their favorite oppas. Once all were gone from the table, Hana was snickering and high fiving the girl who stood before her, complimenting while the two boys stood in the back, completely shocked by how such a calm person like Jae had reacted.

                "Haha, good one Jae!" Hana chirped before Jae smiled brightly and nodded, moving her bangs from her face. The two men they called best friends rubbed the back of their heads as they approached the girls, offering their arms to take them to go get some food once more.

 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
tumblr_inline_mynxxc1B581stthqp.jpg tumblr_inline_myny14glOW1stthqp.jpg
 
                Back in the shower rooms/locker room, Jongin was going through his locker for clothes to give Byunghun. Byung came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hands running through his wet hair. "God, they are going to pay. She got soda all over me! ...and getting me all hyped up like that..." He complained loudly, the last three words of his second sentence being pronounced with such power that it echoed. 
 
                "Ayo, L.Joe."Jongin muttered, passing a bundle of clothes at him. "Why were you blushing?" Jongin asked aloud to the colored haired kingka, as Byunghun pulled all the clothes on. 
 
                "Did you SEE how close she was to my face?!" He roared, placing the towel on his head and rustling out water from the shower. He pulled on his shoes and sighed. 
 
"You leaned in, bro. Don't tell me you were about to kiss the girl you hate." Jongin raised an eyebrow at his best friend, watching as the other stared at the floor and watched as the other kingka's face turned a light red. "You were, weren't you?!"
 
                "SH-SHUT UP, KAI! Getting pretty tired of the bull that comes out of your mouth now-a-days. You know me. I wouldn't kiss her for a million bucks." Byunghun's face was completely red, as he stood up straight and headed towards the exit, his backpack slung over his shoulder and his  best friend following him.
 
                Jongin snickered and ran a hand through his hair as he walked behind him, a hand in his pocket as they exited the locker room, fangirls waiting for them and screaming and yelling when L.joe came out all wet and Jongin walking out cooly. Jongin walked up behind L.Joe and whispered in his ear. "Not what your actions were telling me." 
 
                L.Joe punched Jongin's arm, Jongin only laughed as he continued to walk back . "It's all your fault! If we didn't go with your 'plan' I wouldn't be like this, idiot. You should have been the one getting dumped on, not me!" Byunghun argued with the other, Jongin shrugging.
 
                "You went along with the plan. C'mon. It's almost time for the next class and I'm still starving."