PROLOGUE

Life Is A Curse
PROLOGUE








8-year old Kyuhyun was sitting on the edge of the cliff, holding a piece of paper and an empty bottle, admiring the view of the sun going down as he let the chilly wind touch his skin. When he was still 4 years old, his life was in danger because he was having a heart failure. He was just lucky that a kind man, who doesn’t want to be identified, gave up his dying son’s heart and decided to help Kyuhyun survive and live longer. That’s why his father doesn’t want Kyuhyun to get involved in strenuous activities because he needs to take care of that heart.










And now, here he is, alive but not that healthy. Due to his weak resistance, he easily gets sick and ends up contained in his house all day. He just goes out of the house for school and formal parties usually for business matters.




He even wondered if someone would love a sickly person like him and take care of him because his grandfather also had the same condition as him and his grandmother left him with their child who happened to have the same sickness too, and his father was unfortunate when his mother died because of an accident. Is this some curse or what? Life really is not fair for him.




He put the paper inside the bottle and threw it to the sea. A lone tear escaped from his young eyes as he watched the bottle being taken away by the waves of the sea…



Whoever gets that bottle will be my destiny. If it goes to no one, then that means that I’m destined to be alone all my life.




 

TBC