[STAGE 5] DEBUT STAGE ^^y ^^Y \^^/ \^o^/ :D:D

THE JOURNEY OF A KPOP STAR [5 SHOOT]

please listen to the last song for this chapter and story ^^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EjRFnNpyvE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The manager agreed quickly with the leader's proposal, and told the workers their duties, which they rushed to do.

The girls all faced their leader after they all changed in black leggings with plain coloured shirts of pink, light blue, yellow and light green.

"Unnie, do you think it'll work?" Honey asked, nervous

"... I don't know. But... it has to. So, I believe it will. Keob-jeongba. I think, even if it doesn't work and we get nothing, our performance will be filled with our love, and that will be enough for people to see and support us. Ok, let's be confident. Hwaiting!!" she reassured them, and they did a 'hwaiting' into the air together.

The manager who stood near the door, saw the leader's positivity and persistance, and nodded, impressed.

She suddenly clapped, and the girls faced her.

"Good. You're exactly what we're looking for in a leader ___-ah. Go out there and show them your all, I'm sure you'll do well." the manager said nicely

The other girls clapped silently and smiled in agreement to the leader, who blushed a bit and bowed, grateful for the manager's supporting words.

Time was going super quickly.

All the girls were sitting in the dressing room backstage. All the outfits (clothing) and make up was done. One worker walked in and told the manager that all that was asked for was ready to go, which reassured them.

Ten minutes till debut stage.

"Oh man, this is it." Honey said, and all the girls nodded

"Two years.... Two years of endless training." Bunny emphasized, and the atmosphere in the room began to become emotional.

"All the tiring training, the loadful of undone homework, the last minute blast studying for tests, the sleepless nights. And yet, here we are." the leader said, and they all chuckled.

Nine minutes tll debut stage.

"Wow, I can't exactly believe that this is actually it." the other member said

"Yeah I know right! Oh man I'm soo nervous. Haha... help." Bunny said, patting her stomache to signal the butterflies inside.

"Haha, same here, but don't worry. We can do this. We're a group. A team. What's more, we're girls. :P Mehrong." the leader teased, making the atmosphere more cheeful.

Eight minutes till debut stage.

"My parents will see me performing." Honey said, and the girls had a moment to remember their parents, family, all the things they left behind.

"Hey, after we perform, that'll be our official debut, and then we'll be famous. We'll get supporters, and have fan clubs everywhere we go!!" Honey shot up happily, and they all smiled

"Haha, true hopefully. But before that, we need to perform well, so we can get our support from the people watching us up there. Oh wow, the nerves, I'm so scared, but I'm so excited at the same time. I can't wait, but i"m scared to stuff up. No wait, like leader would say, we just need to put all our love into the performance and believe in ourselves. That way our performance will be considered as 'gone well' and we can gain support. Yups, that's it!" the other member said and spoke to herself.

"That's the spirit. Let's do this. Show them our Sparks are everywhere, and send our sparks into those people out there watching us, let's capture their hearts. Shock them. Haha." the leader hi-5ed her and they all hugged eachother.

Seven minutes till debut stage.

One man ran to the door and announced

"Get ready, you will be on in 5." he said and the manager replied simply with 'nae'.

The girls looked at eachother and shrieked a bit. Time was going so quickly. Every minute felt like a second.

tick. tock. tick. tock. the clock sound was like the heart beat of all the girls, going at 10000 beats per second.

Six minutes till debut.

"Hmm... I'm getting more and more nervous every second now... Eottoke ><?" Bunny squealed, and Honey rubbed her shoulder softly.

"Keob-jeongba. We're all together. Let's keep the supporting atmosphere up okay haha." she said


"Everyone remembers the routine nae? Want to practice one more time?" the leader asked, "Just the 30 second part in the song where the dance is a bit more difficult?"

They all nodded, and quickly practiced a part of the song. Their charisma was seen even in the backstage room. They had practised this dance and song for about two, three months now, and new every part like the back of their hand. They ended with their finishing pose and shot the word 'charisma' all over the room with their shining eyes.

Five Minutes to Debut.

This was it. The worker called them to go wait at the curtain next to the stage. They all looked around the backstage room one last time before their debut stage, bowed and thanked all the workers, and followed the worker tot he waiting spot.

They could see another group performing. It was.. no!! It couldn't be! It was Super Junior!! Their sunbae's! How lucky!

Four Minutes to Debut.

"Omo!!! It's Eunhyuk sunbae!! Look at him go!" Honey squealed as she watched Suju dance to y, Free and Single. They all watched in excitement, and the worker constantly told them to be quiet. Honey stuck her tongue out slightly and looked at the floor, she didn't want to make the worker upset.

"y, free and single. I'm ready to bingle!!"

Three Minutes to Debut.

They only had one more chorus to perform, then it would be Sparks's debut stage.

Two Minutes to Debut.

"y, free and single!! I'm ready to bingle!!" Suju ended their song, with claps and cheers from everyone in the audience. Sparks clapped for their sunbae's too. They couldn't take their eyes off their sunbae's, and the nerves were at level 1000000000000!!

Suju walked off the stage and met with their juniors.

"Oh. Annyeong-haseyo! You were really good!" Honey bowed and so did the others girls as Honey greeted them with respect.

They all nodded their heads and were surprised with the unfamilar faces.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo! Uhh... duguya? (who are you)?" Leeteuk asked kindly

"We are Sparks, we are going to debut now." the tall leader introduced, and the other girls stood up tall too to show they were ready.

"Oh chinja? Nae..... hwaiting!! I'm sure you guys will do well. Just remember, even if it doesn't go well, to enjoy it to the fullest okay? Goodl uck, now get out there. ^^ HWAITING!!" Eunhyuk said, and they all gave fists of support at the end.

"Nae!!" the four of Sparks replied cutely, then they were called on stage to prepare. The lights went dim, and they did a last hug to eachother for good luck.

One minute to debut.

"Kaja!! Hwaiting!!" were the last words from the leader.

"Nae, hwaiting!!! Let's do this!!" Honey whispered

"Nae, we can do this!! We're a team!!!" Bunny replied quietly with

"Arasseo, smile unnies!!" the maknae smiled and whispered loudly.

They rushed onto stage and got into position

The MC introduced them.

"Nae... cha! SM Entertainment's new girl group 'Sparks' which you guys have seen the teaser pictures for the last few weeks are going to have their debut stage now. So please give them a big applause and look forward to their spectacular performance. Ah... before backstage, there were some problems with the costumes for tonight's performance, but the leader wanted me to say. "Though their group name is 'Sparks', and they want to shine and Spark on stage, the real true meaning for their name is to symbolise that they want the stage to sparkle, but them to sparkle in all the audience's hearts. They hope to capture their fans with their sparkling and undying love for performing, rather than their sparkling stage. And so, there has been a last few minute changes to their costumes and stage, but  I promise you, it will still be a good show. Now, please show your support for 'SPARKS'!! the MC tuned up the enthusiasm and the audience clapped, not sure what to expect.

Debut: OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!

 (in the P.O.V's of Honey)

You all stood with one leg crossed over the other and your hands by your side. As soon as you heard the loud beat of the music you looked up and saw the packed audience, mostly girls. With flashing signs that say 'Suju, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and so on..." thinking *our names and 'Sparks' will be on that one day*. You spun around, getting closer to the edge of the stage. As the main dancer, you were mainly infront for most of the routine, except when it wasn't your turn to sing.

The maknae sang first, and you sweeped to the side, revealing her cute face. She sang her part fluently and four of you dancer the chorus routine together in a line. It was the leader's singing part next, and she sang it confidently and full of charisma. It was as if her burning charisma spread throughout the stage and lit it up. Suddenly the front of the stage started to light up. Colour lights of many different colours lit up,  and the leader smiled. That part of the plan was successful. The audience's face lit up too, and I wanted to make sure their faces stayed happy. My rap part was next, I could feel the butterflies in my stomache and it was as if they flew out of my mouth or something. They suddenly disappeared as soon as I rapped my first word,

'Oh yeah, we are Sparks. See how our sparks light up your world. You said it was dark, but now I've come into your life and made it brighter. Are you going to thank me? Save it, just promise me one thing: to let me continue to stay by your side." (I made this up haha so sorry if it actually is lyrics ><... haha that would be funny ;p lol) As I rapped the others danced their part and I felt as if the words came out easily and clearly. I sorta lost track that I was on stage, and I went back to three years ago when I was in my bedroom, practising my first korean song for the audition. I finished my rap part and we all made a hip circle with the rhythm. I heard a bit of the crowd screaming 'hoooo' and saw many of them clapping, which made me smile. We performed the chorus again, then Bunny sang her lines. After we performed the chorus for one last time.

"This is it, better make it good." I thought

"Wow, I want to remember this good feeling forever." Bunny thought.

"I love the atmosphere here, I hope we get lots of support. I really do." leader thought

"Ha, having too much fun >< I sorta don't want these few minutes of our performance to end. Make sure you treasure every bit of this second, ok (talking to herself), like sunbae-nim said ^^." maknae thought.

Right at the end all four of us spun around and stopped right next to eachother. Our tall leader reached her hand to the sky, our cute maknae made a cute peace sign, Bunny had her hand on her hip, and I just gave a shining smile. Right at the point we posed, mini fireworks exploded right at the edge of the stage, as requested by us. The crowd were originally all ready to clap, then got scared by the sudden fireworks. But it made them like the performance even more. There were many screams and all four of us felt like we were on top of the world. I love this feeling. This is the feeling of any kpop idol who goes on stage, they want to show their potential, to the undying fans out there, and gain support. Because this feeling, is what kpop idols strive for. We want to show the people watching us that we are talented, that we want to be loved. We want to put all our potential out there for the world to see. I think.... that is the dream.

We all bowed after a few seconds of posing and waited for the fireworks to slowly fade away. We smiled, waved and blew kisses to the lovely audience and made our way off the stage. We rushed to our backstage room, after our official and successful debut, and screamed our heads off. Squealed, more like it. But yeah . haha Wegrouped hugged for about 5 minutes, just screaming out our happiness. Our manager wanted to join in, and we let her. We hugged her and eachother so much.

This was it. That was it. Our official debut. It was AWESOME. DAEBAK. Not many words can describe it, it's almost a once-in-a-lifetime feeling that not many people get to feel unless they try.

I hope more people like us will try to reach their dreams to, no matter how hard or tough. If they believe, I believe in them, and they will believe in themselves, and I believe they will succeed.

The next day we officially released our debut song and MV online (youtube) and other sites for the whole world to see. To our surprise, we got 600,000 views in 1 and a half weeks. :D

So this was how debuting is. Performing on your debut stage, releasing your debut song and MV online, and sharing it with your future, awesome group mates.

 

I guess... we are pretty popular for a rookie group. I hope and wish we will continue to gain popularity, and show the world and our fans all our potential. I want to be able to stand on stage, and really sparkle with the rest of our group members, and friends. With all that we've left behind, we can't back away now.

And why would we? This is only the beginning of our long-lasting, meaningful, and wonderful dream.

My dream has come true.

I achieved my dream.

Keke~ Go me! :)y

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorta just.... FINISHED >< haha mianhae i know it's REALLY BORING >< but i'm really thankful to you guys who took your time to read it :)

 

ok, time to share some quotes: ^^

(8) There comes a miracle when you believe (8) (it's a song lyrics)

I want to record down every moment from now on. (i changed this quote from one Teen Top's Chunji said about love haha)

Always smile okay? So life will smile at you too ^^

^ might not sound quite kpop idol related, but it's a nice one to live by I think :) And as a kpop i dol I guess you will feel better if you have a positive attitude to everything you do. When you come to points where you don't like what you're doing, remember that this can be valuable practice for future times, and treasure every moment as a precious memories :) You'll want to enjoy every moment from your trainee years to your successful years won't you :)??

"Jin-gook: There are two kinds of happiness in the world. One is a happiness that you realize after the fact. The other is a happiness that you feel in the moment. The happiness in the moment is so rare that they say you can live your whole life on the light that shines from remembering it. I think we'll go on remembering this moment, today, like that kind of happinessthat we can remember for the rest of our lives, the moment when we shined"

http://www.korean-drama-guide.com/Dream-High-Episode-16.html quote from dream high :)y episode 16 i think

Sam-dong: I'm NOT GOING! From the beginning, you were music to me, and music was you. That's why I came this far. If you're not there, there is no music.

 the above two quotes are translated from Dream High ep 16... (season 1)... they're about love, but I guess the first one could also relate to being and performing on stage ^^ and teh second one can be about how you might have to leanve people behind ><

 

... anyway, after all this time, thankyousoooo much  >< Ginger unnie ^^ you're my inspiration to write this fanfic, and it's dedicated to all those our there who are going to try out for SM/ to be a kpop idol.

 

And remember, never give up. If you think you didn't do well at this audition this year, try again. We are all young right? Go again, you will always have a chance if you believe in your opportunities and yourself.

 

You have to believe in yourself to believe that you can do it. If you do that, your ride will be must easier, and you can push and encourage yourself on even when your times are hard.

this is the first fanfic Iv'e finished, so yeah ^^

thanks for reading everyone :) i know i only have 1 subbie, but on the drama 'Kpop - The Ultimate Battle' one of the trainees (in the drama) said that even if there is only one perform in the audience, i will still sing my heart out for them. :) so here's my full support in this story for you Ginger unnie ^^ and for everyone else who wants to become a kpop idol.

Inspiration

is what gets you started.

Motivation

is what keeps you going.

And your Dream is what will guide you along the path you have chosen

"You have to treat others the way you want to be

^ two quotes I already shared before,but I think they're SUPER good to live by, especially you guys :) so remember them okay? and remember, you can always encourage yourself and the others around you on ^^and never give up. (p.s. quotes don't belong to me ^^, got them off a soompi page :) about SM auditions ^^ you guys can read it if you wnat, ask me, ill give you the link ^^ it's about a person who wants, wanted to auditon and asking about if he is suitbale stuff like that :) it's really good to read ^^

anyway, ... HWAITING EVERYONE!! FULL SUPPORT OVER HERE FOR AND TO THOSE WHO WANT TO AUDITION, HAVE AUDITIONED, OR ARE NOW LIVING THEIR DREAMS ^^ love you all, thanks again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

author-nim here.. signing off ^^ ppyong :)