[STAGE ONE] AUDITIONS!!

THE JOURNEY OF A KPOP STAR [5 SHOOT]

Please listen to this song while you read ^^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO88dHOqBlc

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bunny (Lee Yoona)'s P.O.V.

The alarm clock rang and I jumped out of bed. I smiled happily and turned to my room balcony and ran to it. I breathed in the fresh air happily and screamed out to the world happily. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed happily with my hands up in the air. Then I exhaled freshly and let my hands fall onto the balcony bars.

I looked straight, determined. "Today's the day." I thought and quickly ran back inside and got ready.

I washed up and got dressed in casual clothes. I ran downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast and made my way to the door with my bag on my shoulder.

"Eomma! I'm going now to meet Honey at the shops. I'm gonna be late. Bye!" I said as I slipped on my shoes and ate the piece of toast.

"Neh~ Have fun and take care arasseo?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Neh arasso. Bye then." I said as I rushed out the front door and started running down the street.

As I ran I thought to myself excitedly.

"This is it. The day's finally come. The past few months I've been practising and training myself all for this day. The day where my life changes. This is the day.. where I take the first step of making my dream come true!!" I cheered for myself as I ran to the bus stop where I would meet Honey.

 

Honey's P.O.V.

I looked at my watch. "Oh man. Where is she??" I looked around and stood at the bus stop worried. Then I saw her and gave her a friendly glare.

She stopped when she stood next to me.

"Mianhae Honey-ah!!" she apologised to me and greeted both me and my brother.

"It's ok. The bus will be here soon. Bunny-ah!! This is it!! All our hard work comes down to today! Let's do our best, neh??" I said enthusiastically and looked at her happily, and she nodded back happily

"Neh Honey-ah!! We must do our best! Let's make our dreams comes true!" she said and we hugged eachother and gave eachother support.

Danny was just sitting on the bus stop bench listening to music, and he smiled when he saw us hug.

"Oppa. Hwaiting!" I broke the hug and showed him a hwaiting fist, and he did the same back. We exchanged smiles. I love my oppa. He's the best oppa ever. I'm so glad he's auditioning with me, so we can be there for eachother.

 

The bus arrived and we all got on. Me and Bunny looked at eachother and took a last supportive picture with our phones. We edited it and wrote: 'hwaiting!!' This was the day. Right now. Our destination: the SM TOWN Auditions in Australia. Sydney!! We're lucky its in Sydney and we live in Sydney, otherwise Bunny probably couldn't come to audition, since her parents don't know about her auditioning.

I looked at her and asked: "Bunny, if you get in to the second round, will you tell your parents?"

she looked back at me. "Probably. I'll have to. I need to find a way to convince them to let me pursue this career." she said determined, and I squeezed her hands and stared at her supportively. "Mmm. I'm sure you can convince them! Hwaiting!" I showed her my support and she smiled at me happily.

 

1 hour later~

 

Bunny's P.O.V.

We arrived at the auditions location and it was packed! The line outside was long enough. We got in line and stood there for about 20 minutes, then we got inside to the front desk and gave the lady our details and she gave us a number and we sat down with everyone else outside the huge doors. They were the first thing that caught my eyes. I stared at them. I knew... behind those doors, were the things and people who would determine my future. I knew what ever I do in there either starts off or ruins my future. I knew what I had to do. I had determined eyes and nodded to myself. I needed to impress those people inside those doors. Show them I'm special. Show them that I have it. I can do this. Lee Yoona. You can do this!! Think of SNSD. Remember why you're doing this. I thought back to 3 years back. I remember...

flashback~

I was on the computer, on youtube, watching kpop group's mvs, when I got linked to SNSD. I thought it looked cool and clicked on the video and watched it.

" Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~

  Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby~ "

My eyes were stuck on the screen. Since then Girls' Generation has been my ultimate kpop group and I told myself that I wanted to be in the same company as them. SM. I wanted to be a kpop star under SM TOWN. It has been my dream ever since.

end of flashback~

3 years later and I still have this dream, and its even stronger now. These 3 years I've never given up on the dream, despite how hard I worked. I was in the school choir every year, I participated in dance groups and I took drama as a subject. All this to build up experience for myself to pursue my dream. My dream of becoming a successful kpop star under SM TOWN, and get to work with my idols: SNSD. That's my dream. That's my wish.

I intertwined my hands together and put them to my chest and fully felt my love for kpop and SNSD, and I motivated myself as I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny's P.O.V.

Everyone around was talking,  but I couldn't hear them. I looked around, glancing at all the other people who have come to audition in hopes to reach their dreams of becoming a kpop star. There's so many of them, but how many will really succeed? Heh... I sighed. Then Honey put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her.

"Oppa! Don't worry too much ok? Just do your best and see what happens!" she said and did a peace sign. I laughed at her supportive words.

"Neh Honey-ah. Let's do our best together." I said and let our my hand to her, and she hi-5ed it back and we smiled at eachother. Then she leaned in closer and I hugged her. I broke the hug and she went back to talking to Bunny.

I sat back straight and imagined myself dancing to the music I was listening to. I had my rehearsed dance moves in my head, I rehearsed it in my head over and over again with my eyes closed. Time went by so quickly, it had already been 30 mins and we were the next few to be called.

I lifted my head to see the huge doors. "Here I come SM. Bring it on!!" I thought to myself, ready for a huge competition.

"Numbers 578, 579, 580, 581, 582 and 583 please get ready and follow me." the lady with the note pad full of papers walked out and called us in.

Bunny's POV

Honey and my eyes met at eachother's as soon as we heard our numbers being called. That was quick!!! We both thought, we were both into our conversation we didn't even realise we were next.

"Ok ok!! Deep  breathe Honey. Calm down we can do this!!" I tried to calm her down even though I was nervous to death myself

"Nae nae I am breathing! Yes... yes we can do this.!! Let's do this girl!!" she said and we hi-5ed. The few of us stood up and followed the girl inside the room. I gave the two of them one last look and showed my hwaiting fist, and they did the same back.

The lady opened the huge sound proof doors and we waited for the last few people to come out and went inside.

I turned my head to the left to see a long table with a few men and women with  papers everywhere looking at us with deep eyes. It was creepy and I got scared immediately and looked away. I tried to calm myself down. I can do this. I can do this.... Hoooo...

The people at the table kept looking at us

"578 Lee Yoona please." the first man sitting on the end of the table called my name. Oh man me first ><

I walked up and stopped infront of the judges. I was wearing my casual 3/4 length jeans with a striped singlet top. They all kept poker faces. Scary~ I took a few deep breathes and my eyes went focused.

"You may start now." the man in the middle of the table said, and I nodded politely to him with a short smile, then I went back to my focused face.

"Ok... SNSD..." I thought to myself.

I started singing. I sang Justin Bieber's first dance. (You guys can see the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fylwSfIWJI i fell in love with it after i heard the first line)

"When I close my eyes~ I see me and you at the prom~ We've both been waiting so long for this day to come~"

The words came smoothly and I sank into the world of music. This song was calm and so romantic to me. I love it and that's why I'm singing it. I had one hand infront of me moving as I sang. I was happy, I didn't stuff up. I had a smile on my face as I ended the song

"It only happens once~ Once in a life time~" I ended and put my hands by my side and looked at the judges nervously. They looked down and wrote on their papers and one of them whispered to the man next to him for two seconds and he nodded back. The room was so quiet full of nerves and anxiousness. I turned my head back to see Honey and Danny. She showed me two thumbs up and smiled happily, Danny smiled too and I smiled back at them. I think I did good. Hoo big relief.

The men finished writing and the one in the middle looked and nodded quickly at the man on the end of the table. He nodded back.

"Thankyou. Number 579 Kwon Seohyun." he announced and me and Honey walked past eachother. I gave her a hwaiting smile and showed my fists to her. She grabbed them quickly and let go as she walked past, with her nervous smile.

She brang along her CD with her, and gave it to a lady who put it in the player.

"Thanks." she said as she gave it.

She stood in position and bobbed a bit to ready herself. Then the music started and she bobbed her head to it to get into the beat.

Honey's POV

"1, 2, 1 2 3 4!!" I counted in my head and started dancing to the music. It was Beast's 'Beautiful'. I loved this song ^^

I practised this routine dozens of times at home. Mum's seen me, dad has too. Danny of course. We help eachother. I danced swiftly and popped when the time came. I smiled as I enjoyed every second of it but I also kept a concentrated face as I focused on my moves. I spinned and almost lost my footing but I quickly covered it up and tried to not show my mistake, but I saw the judge's face change and I knew he noticed. I had to redeem it and quickly added in a faster spin at the end of my routine to end it. It was daring but I love challenges so I did it and luckily I perfected it this time. Yes!! I ended with one hand in the air and my head looking up with a huge smile. I cheered to the sky on the inside, and my smile was as big as ever. Then I quickly remembered I was in a audition and quickly stood straight and looked in the judges direction with a casual face

"Next. 580 please. Kwon Yesung." the man called out my brother. Oh man good luck bro!!! Hwaiting!! I secretly hi-5ed him when we walked past eachother. He nodded to me and I did back to him too.  I stood next to Bunny and we shared a quicky hug, then I concentrated on my brother. I wanted him to do well. This is our dream together, we both have to do well.

He told the lady that our songs were on the same CD and she played oppa's song. My hands were rubbing against eachother. I was nervous for him.

Danny's POV

"K. Here we go. I can do this. The other two did fine. Just concentrate on the dance and music Danny. You can do this! *music plays* 1, 2, 3, go for it!!" I said to myself inside and I started dancing to the music. It had a clear beat which was easy for me to choreograph to when I did at home. Though it was a hard song, I danced to Super Junior's Mr Simple but changed the moves to suit me. I turned around a few times and shook my feet in different directions like in the MV. My moves were big and my hands were from one side to the next. I finished quickly. I hope I did well. I got out CD back and went back to the other two.

We saw the other people audition too. They were all really good. Man so much competition, and there's only 6 of us. Plus all the other people out there and in the other countries. This is Australia man. Wonder how many people actually make it. I looked down and thought as I watched the others audition.

We walked out, all bowing to the judges and left the audition room. First thing we did was look at eachother. Both of the girls had huge smiles on their faces, and I followed them. We walked outside not getting in the other people's way and outside there were still people lining up. We stood in a circle and put our hands in the middle.

"1..." Bunny said

'2..." Honey said

"3..." I contiinued, and we all raised out hands to the air

"Yeah!!!" we said and enjoyed the moment.

We took a step for our dreams. Wonder what will happen next?

Don't know, but I'm  happy now, and this audition will be one that I'll cherish forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTE:

 DREAM HIGH AND REACH FOR THE SKY!! \^^/

i got it from woomin4ever unnie :) gomawo and saranghae unnie ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st chapter ^^ sorry guys that its super boring i'll try and make the next few better...

hope you guys like it though. pls support ^^