The Eyes Tell the Truth

Helping to Forget [G-Dragon]

 

“Where are we going Jiyong?” I ask still looking at our hands, eventually allowing my eyes to drift up to his face, his smiling face.

“Somewhere special, I go to this place to clear my mind.”

I nod my head. “Will we get there soon?”

Jiyong laughs, I like it fills the car. “Impatient?”

“Always.”

He smiles quickly looking at me before putting his eyes back to the road. “We’ll be there soon don’t worry.”

 

I thought about pulling my hand away but I like the way it feels in his, the flutter of my heart, and them unknown that comes with it makes it all the more exhilarating.

 

After a bit longer he pulls over in front of some building getting out I look around, it wasn’t busy, and from the look of the building and how big it is it looks like an apartment complex, a very expensive one.

“Come on,” Jiyong says grabbing my hand leading me in. “We’re almost there.” Following him along without a doubt trusting him completely.

How giddy he is makes me smile, he’s like a kid sometimes, and other times he’s the mature adult that like to have fun, I like how he can be like a child, its adorable and extremely attractive.

 

Riding up in the elevator to the very top he holds me hand rocking on his feet slightly, allowing for his shirt to shift enough to make it appear as him swinging.  “Is this place that amazing?”

He turns his head with a grin on his face. “Of course it is, I've never brought anyone here before.”

 

I nod my head feeling very special; I’m the only one…

 

Gripping his hand tightly as we get closer and closer to this destination I get more capricious as we pass the floors.

“Finally.” He mutters pulling me along again;quickly he takes me up a couple more flights of stair before we come to a door.

Pulling my in front of him, letting go of my hand but quickly covering my eyes. “I don’t want to spoil it for you.” He whispers in my ear.

Carefully stepping forward I feel the wind on my body flowing around me gently, also the sounds of the city seem faint almost like it’s all a dream. “A little further.” He continues to whisper in my ear.

At last he pulls his hands away from my face letting them wrap around my waist as I look at the beautiful skyline of Seoul.

“Jiyong!” I say in astonishment, “It’s beautiful.”

Turning to look at him his face has become serious, him crease his forehead. Looking into my eyes I see the smoldering look that I’ve seen only a few times each time until now I thought I was wrong but it’s there…

 

The intimidation he’s feeling, the hurt and wanting all pouring into my own eyes.

 

“Melissa, stay please?” He asks, his voice not the strong confident one I’m so used to, but it comes out as a whimper. “Please don’t leave me.” He asks caressing my cheek. “Don’t leave me.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe!!

This chapter took a while to come up with :/