Too Afraid to let go~

Helping to Forget [G-Dragon]

 

Staring at him completely shocked I nod my head slightly. “Yeah.” I mumble out looking into his eyes.

His piercing gaze makes me stand stiff, “Where to?” He asks walking in.

Looking away at a box with the contents ready to be sealed, I avoid his gaze. How do I say it ‘Oh, sorry I’m leaving the country.’

Sighing he pulls me close, surprising me. Holding me so close I feel him shake. “Where are you moving to Melissa?”

Biting my lip I answer. “Back to the U.S,” I murmur into his ear feeling tears fall.

His grip tightens. “Were you going to tell me at least?”

Unable to answer he calmly me head to help impedethe tears; waddling over to the couch he wipes my tears with his thumbs. “Why are you leaving?” He whispers leaning his head on mine.

“I’m confused Jiyong.”

“About?”

I look into his eyes they show a lot but not the lust or wanting that I was so used to, they look hurt. “Us,” blinking a few tears away he smiles at me.

“Me too,”He sayskissing my lips gently. “I don’t want to lose you.”

I nod my head moving my head to lay on his shoulder, and hugging him tightly. Unsure of what I want exactly…

He returns the gesture holding me closer, pressing our bodies closer together. “Where’s your friend?”

“Asleep in my room,” I whisper to him as my crying comes to an end.

“I want to show you something.” He says pulling me up. “We’ll be back soon.” He says not to me, but to someone else as we walk out the door.

I furrow my brow. “Have fun you two,” Mikayla calls, turning my head to get a look at her she’s nodding her head for me to go. "Don't keep her out too long." She calls shutting the door.

 

Walking outside into the fresh air I already feel more relaxed than I have for the past several weeks without his hand in mine.

Studying him I see his hair still the same still unstyled looking, black and sorta short sorta long, his shirt though is a plain long-sleeved white shirt hanging a bit loose, in a black skinny jeans, sagging a little letting his belt in the front show, and his boxers flash in the back when his arms come up too high, his shoes are some kind of sparkly silver on black high-tops. Looking at him and being able to openly look, he really is a looker not only that but his whole appearance seems so much more different than what I first saw of him.

“I’ve missed you,” Jiyong whispers leading me down my oh-so familiar walkway to his car. “Alot”

I nod my head. “Me too,”

He chuckles opening the passenger door forme. “I’glad.” He says kissing my forehead. “Stop crying.” He commands wiping tears off my face I hadn’t realized I’d let fall. “You’re too beautiful for that look on your face.”

Quickly jogging over to the driver’s side he takes hold of my hand in one while driving with the other, the entire time I’m looking down at our hands, the ones intertwined, the ones that are holding each other as if we’re afraid to let go and never see the other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter took some tries, I had to make a new playlist to write for this

._.;;

Comment and Subscribe!!