#6

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Six months later.....

 

Jiyeon and Jihoon were about seven months old now. They are healthy, bright, cute babies. Jiyeon and Jihoon now crawl and officially eat baby food. It was a hot summer morning when Hara woke up and was ready to start her day. Junhyung was at a magazine picture shooting. He left the house at 5 AM to get there. Hara was at home alone this morning and was ready to take care of the babies all by herself today. Her mom was near Goyang to go see her little brother and his family while Hara's dad was working today. Hara sat up and went to the bathroom and washed up. 

She went out of the room and quietly opened the kids' door. She walked towards the cribs. Jihoon was still asleep and Jiyeon was in the crib playing with a soft toy doll. When Hara looked in, the doll was in . 

"You are hungry aren't ya?", Hara asked while picking Jiyeon up from her crib. Hara took the doll away from and put it back in her crib. Hara carried Jiyeon out of the room. She put Jiyeon in the cradle swing and the TV. She Pororo just in case and went into the kitchen. She got out Jiyeon's bottle and filled it with Formula. Jiyeon usually had 3-4 oz. of formula for breakfast along with baby oatmeal cereal. Hara quickly got all that stuff ready in about 5 minutes. She walked into her room to get the highchair out to the livingroom. Hara carried it out and put the foods on the tray. 

Hara picked up Jiyeon from the cradle and put her in the highchair. She first fed Jiyeon the oatmeal. Jiyeon chewed on it slowly and kept smiling. She was a bright baby, she always smiled and laughed. 

"Here comes an airplane~", Hara said while moving the spoon of oatmeal closer to Jiyeon's mouth. Jiyeon laughed and opened . Hara put the food in and grinned. After feeding her the oatmeal, she put Jiyeon back in her cradle swing and gave her the bottle of formula. Jiyeon took it and started on the bottle. Hara watched her drink it for a couple seconds and stood up. She went to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink. Right when she was about to wash the bowl, she heard Jihoon cry. 

Hara hurriedly walked into the room and picked Jihoon up from his crib. She rubbed his back and Jihoon stopped crying. Jihoon loved it when Hara or Junhyung rubbed his back. Hara took him out of the room and put him in the highchair. Hara again ran to the kitchen to get Jihoon's food. She prepared it and came back to the livingroom. She fed him the same food Jiyeon had. Jihoon finished eating so Hara handed him his bottle and he drank from the highchair. Jiyeon was done with her bottle, Hara took it away from her. She picked her up and put her on the playing mat that was out. Hara took out some toys out of the toy box and put it in front of Jiyeon. 

"Play with that until mom is done cleaning okay?", Hara said while getting up. 

Hara went to the kitchen and washed the bowls. After that, she cleaned the babies' room. She emptied the trash, cleaned their cribs, and dusted the furnitures. Hara was now living the mom-life. Even though it was hard, she gained strength from looking at her adorable twins. Hara had been going to the gym at night when Junhyung came back home. She had her personal trainer. She wanted her body shape to go back to normal so she has been working so hard for that. 

 

After about an hour and a half of cleaning, she checked on Jiyeon and Jihoon. They already knew how to crawl and sit up so that was really good. About 50% of the babies crawl by the time they are about 7 months old. Junhyung taught them how to crawl and sit. The twins learned quickly. Hara finally had time to eat. She fixed herself some leftover fried rice and sat on the couch and ate while watching the babies. 

"I miss your dad guys.... When is he coming?", Hara asked her twins. They were busy playing with toys. Hara watched TV and ate her food. After that, it was Jihoon and Jiyeon's nap time. It was 2:00 PM, they usually slept until 4 PM then sleep again at 9 PM. Hara put her bowl back and walked over to Jiyeon and Jihoon. They looked tired. Hara picked Jiyeon up first and held her until she fell asleep. Jiyeon and Jihoon always fell asleep when Hara or Junhyung rubbed their backs or pat their back or bottom. Hara pat her back slowly and quietly. Jiyeon put her head on Hara's shoulder and fell asleep in a few minutes. Hara was now a really good mom. She carefully put Jiyeon in the crib and put a thin blanket over her. She now walked over to Jihoon. He was stretching his arms out, which meant that he wanted someone to pick him up. 

Hara smiled and picked him up. Jihoon leaned his head against Hara's chest and closed his eyes right away. Hara rubbed his back and walked back and forth around the livingroom until he was 100% asleep. Hara put him in his crib slowly and put a blanket over him. Hara looked at the twins and crossed her arms. Finally free time for me...., Hara thought to herself. She closed the curtains quitely and walked out of the room. She closed her door and slumped onto the couch. 

"Oh lord. So exhausted.", Hara told herself. She watched TV until she fell asleep also....

Junhyung came back home around 4 PM. When he walked in the front door, he saw toys laying on the floor, highchair in the middle of the living room, the house was totally a mess. Junhyung sighed and picked up all the stuff. He put everything back in the toy box and into the room. He already saw Hara sleeping on the couch. He knew she was tired. She must be very tired taking care of 2 babies at the same time. Junhyung went to go change and he cleaned the house. He honestly wanted to rest. He really wanted to but he couldn't. He was a father of two children, he had to raise them good. 

Junhyung went into the kids' room and saw both of them awake from their naps.

"Jihoon-ah~ Jiyeon-ah~ Daddy is here~~", Junhyung said while walking over to them. Junhyung picked up Jiyeon then Jihoon and kissed both of them. They laughed and gave Junhyung a cute smile. Junhyung was happy. He walked out of the room and saw Hara moving around and a few seconds later, she opened her eyes. 

"Oppa! When did you get here??", Hara asked while sitting up.

"I just came home. I cleaned the house for you.", Junhyung told her proudly.

"Thanks", Hara replied. 

Junhyung smiled and put the twins on the floor. 

"Do you wanna go for a walk with the babies later at like 5 when it gets a little cooler?", Junhyung asked Hara.

"Sure!", Hara answered happily.

Junhyung laughed and gave her a hug. "Sorry for leaving you alone to take care of the babies.", Junhyung apologized. 

"Haha, it's okay.", Hara said. 

Junhyung kissed Hara's cheek and grinned. 

 

 

 

I skipped to the part where Jiyeon and Jihoon are a little older. It makes the story more interesting ;) Hope no one minds...~

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)