#2

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

"Bye Jiyeon and Jihoon!", the nurses yelled out from their desk. 

Junhyung and Hara turned around and bowed. They were finally going home! The nurses wrapped the babies around with many layers of blankets since it's very cold outside. Junhyung held Jihoon and Hara held Jiyeon. They walked out of the hospital and found their car. Junhyung had already put up the baby carseats a few days before so that was good. Junhyung slowly put Jihoon in the blue carseat and Hara put Jiyeon in the pink one. Hara sat in the back with the babies while Junhyung drove. Junhyung drove carefully home.

They finally arrived. Junhyung held Jihoon and baby stuff the hospital gave them. Hara held Jiyeon and their bag. They quickly went up the elevator and got in the house. Hara's mom was home and Hara's dad was at work. Right when they walked in, Hara's mom greeted them and saw the babies. 

"Oh lord they are adorable!", Hara's mom whispered. 

Junhyung smiled and handed Jihoon to her. He took off his shoes and walked to the baby's room to put down the baby stuff.

"Eomeonim, why is a bed in here?", Junhyung asked.

A few seconds later, Hara and Hara's mom walked in with the twins. They put them in the crib and Hara slumped down on the rocking chair next to the cribs. 

"Oh! That's a bed that I bought a few days ago for this room. Trust me, you will need it. Babies might cry and bother you guys at night so I just decided to put a bed in here so you can sleep here and not walk back and forth.", Hara's mom explained.

"But, mom. Our room is like right next to this room. We won't need it.", Hara replied.

"Hara, I think we would after hearing that. This bed is really big. Looks very comfortable too.", Junhyung told them. 

"Aigoo. See Hara? I like my son in law the best.", Hara's mom exclaimed. Junhyung laughed and continued cleaning.

"Psh, okay. Oppa, I'm tired already. Haha.", Hara told him. 

Junhyung grinned and put the diapers in their diaper holder. He organized everything and finally sat down. 

"Gahhh I'm tired too.", Junhyung said.

Hara's mom laughed and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Jiyeon started crying. 

"Wahhhh! Wahhhh!", Jiyeon cried. 

Junhyung and Hara quickly stood up and walked to her crib. Junhyung picked her up and rocked her. She kept crying. 

"I think she's hungry.", Junhyung told Hara.

"Oh oh here give me Jiyeon, I will feed her.", Hara exclaimed. Junhyung handed Hara Jiyeon. Hara took her and sat on the rocking chair. She pulled up her shirt and let her drink the milk. As soon as Jiyeon started drinking, she settled down. 

"Phew. Good one.", Junhyung said. He was relieved. He walked over to Jihoon to see what he was doing. He was asleep comfortably. Junhyung fixed his blankets and stared at him. He's my son? That's so unbelievable.., Junhyung thought. 

While Jiyeon was drinking the milk, she fell asleep quickly. She stopped and she fell into a deep sleep in Hara's arms. Hara whispered to Junhyung, he was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. He looked at Hara and quickly stood up. He helped Hara put Jiyeon back into her crib. They were scared she would wake up and start crying. They slowly and carefully put her in and quietly high-fived.

"Good start.", Junhyung said quietly. Hara nodded and hugged Junhyung. "Let's be awesome parents.", Hara replied back. "Totally.", he answered and kissed Hara's cheek.