#4

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Hara finally woke up. It was 11:26 AM. She looked around and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and stood up to make the bed. After that, she went to the bathroom to take a shower.
She got done showering and got out of the room. When she walked out, her mom was in the living room, watching TV with Jiyeon in her arms.

"Mom I'm awake.", Hara said while taking Jiyeon from her.

"Aigoo. Did you sleep good?", her mom asked while getting up to go to the kitchen.

Hara nodded and kissed Jiyeon. She sat on the couch and fed Jiyeon.

"Mom, when did oppa go?", Hara while looking at Jiyeon for milk.

"Like at 7:45 ish. Your dad told me that he woke up in the middle of the night because Jihoon was crying and he slept with him in the babies' room. Aigoo, your husband is such a good person Hara.", her mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh.... I feel bad now.", Hara said quietly.

Hara's mom didn't say anything. She just continued to make food for Hara. Hara got up and walked into the twins' room. She looked in Jihoon's crib and saw him awake. "Umma! I think Jihoon pooped.", Hara exclaimed. "I can smell it."

"Well change the diaper! I changed Jiyeon's like an hour ago.", her mom answered.

"Oh lord. Can you come and watch me just in case I'm doing it wrong?", Hara asked.

Hara's mom walked in with an apron around her. "Okay. Show me what you learned in that class.", she said.

Hara put Jiyeon in her crib and took Jihoon out of his crib. He carefully put him in the diaper changing table and took a diaper out of the diaper holder that was hung on the wall next to the diaper changing table.

"Okay so you undo the diaper.", Hara said to herself. After she did that, she opened it up and smiled.

"He pooped! My prediction was right~", Hara said excitedly. Hara's mom laughed and pointed to the baby wipes that was on the table. She wiped off his and threw it away in the trash. She opened up the new diaper and put it on Jihoon. Her mom watched her carefully and nodded.
Hara was done, she looked up at her mom.

"Good job! I guess that class was worth it.", Hara's mom exclaimed.

"Yay!", Hara said happily. She put Jihoon's pants back on and picked him up from the table.

"Now with the dirty diaper, make sure you throw it away in the trash that's by our front door. Don't throw it away in the trash where you threw your baby wipes away because it will make the room stink. But the wipes can go in this trash.", Hara's mon explained clearly.

"Yes Umma", Hara answered.

She walked out of the room with Jihoon and the dirty diaper in her hands. She threw it away and walked back into the room. She fed Jihoon and watched him fall asleep in her arms. She was amazed by how he fell asleep. He looked so comfortable in Hara's arms. She quietly rocked him and then stood up to put him in the crib. She slowly put him in and put blankets over him. Then, she walked over to Jiyeon's crib and saw that Jiyeon was asleep too. She put blankets over her and smiled. Hara quietly closed the curtains so the room would be dark for them to sleep better.

She walked out of the room and went into her room. Hara laid on the bed and grabbed her phone that was under her pillow. She had gotten a text from Junhyung. She unlocked it and looked at it. It was a picture message. She opened it up and looked at it. It was a picture of a whole bunch of Junhyung's presents he got at the fansigning. Below it said: We got more baby stuff ;) After reading that, Hara laughed. She replied back: wow we barely spent money on our babies XD. Junhyung's fans bought him lots of baby supplies so it saved JunHara's money. They were so thankful to have good, supportive fans.

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :) 

**I'm gonna skip the marriage. Let's just say that they already got married. I just wanna write about them with the babies. Sorry if you were anticipating for the marriage :( I just wanna concentrate about the babies~ Sorry and thanks!!!