#5

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

A month flew by in a blink of an eye. It was January 22nd, Jiyeon and Jihoon were about a month old. They had grown so much. Hara and Junhyung still struggled. They still had lots to learn from Hara's and Junhyung's parents.
Junhyung and Hara barely slept. Junhyung had to take care of the babies and go to his schedules which took up lots of energy and Hara took care of the twins all by herself when Junhyung went out for his schedules.

It was a cold morning when Junhyung was finally home with Hara. Junhyung was so busy these days but now, he wasn't that busy.
Jiyeon and Jihoon were next to Junhyung when woke up. Hara wasn't there. He sat up and looked around. He went out of the room to see where Hara went. No one was home. Hara's parents had gone to Busan for vacation so they would be gone for about a week and a half.
Junhyung went into the kitchen and saw note on the dining table. It read:
Oppa! Are you awake? I just went to E-Mart to get some groceries, diapers, baby wipes and that stuff so just wait for me! I will make you breakfast as soon as I get back. Bye! OH! Take care of Jiyeon and Jihoon while I'm gone!! Love, Hara.

Junhyung smiled and walked out of the kitchen. He went back in the room and looked at the twins. They were awake and quiet. "Wow, they aren't crying...that's the first.", Junhyung said to himself. When Junhyung sat beside them, he smelled something yucky. He sniffed Jihoon first and then Jiyeon. It was Jiyeon. "AGHH, she peed.", he said quietly. Junhyung picked Jiyeon up with his left arm and picked Jihoon up with him right arm. He walked quickly next door, into the babies' room and set Jihoon in the crib and put Jiyeon on the diaper table. He took off her diaper and reached for baby wipes. There were exactly 2 wipes left. He took one out and wiped Jiyeon's and threw the wipes away. He grabbed a fresh diaper out of the diaper holder and put it on Jiyeon. "Feel better Jiyeon?", Junhyung asked with his sweet voice. Jiyeon gave her dad a smile and her cute little dimples were shown. Junhyung grinned and put her pants back on. He picked her up and grabbed the diaper and walked out of the room. He threw the dirty diaper away into the trashcan and walked back into the room.

He picked Jihoon up and held both Jiyeon and Jihoon and went to Junhyung & Hara's room. He the TV and set the twins down on the bed. A few minutes later, Jiyeon started crying. Then a few seconds later, Jihoon started crying along. Junhyung sighed and picked both of them up and tried to calm them down. They wouldn't stop crying.

"Ughh are they hungry??", Junhyung asked himself. He set them down on their bed and ran to get his phone. He called Hara to ask where she was because she needed to -feed them.

"Oppa I'm almost home.", Hara said as soon as she picked up.

"Hurry. They are hungry.", Junhyung said hurriedly.

"Oh! Okay hold on I'm in the neighborhood now. Just hold them and rock them. It helps.", Hara told him.

Junhyung said okay and hung up. Jihoon was calm a little but Jiyeon continued to cry. Junhyung held her and rubbed her back.

"Wahh waaaaaaaa!", Jiyeon cried loudly.

A few seconds later, Hara came running inside. She came into the room and hurriedly took Jiyeon first and started feeding her. Jiyeon was finally quiet. Hara wiped off tears from her face and smiled. Junhyung picked Jihoon up. He stopped crying but he is probably hungry too.
After awhile, Jiyeon fell asleep. Hara carefully put her shirt back down and carried her to Hara & Junhyung's bed. She set her down on the bed and put the blanket over her.

She went out of the room to look for Junhyung and Jihoon. They were next door, in the babies' room. She put her arms out and Junhyung handed Jihoon to Hara. She took him and sat on the rocking chair and started feeding him.
"The groceries and babies' stuff are in my car. Can you go get them?", Hara quietly asked.
Junhyung nodded and grabbed her car keys and went out of the house. He went down the elevator and went outside. It was very cold. He ran to her car and got the grocery bags and diaper packs, and other bags out. He closed the trunk door, locked in and ran back into the building. He went back up to their house and put the stuff in the kitchen. He got the groceries out and put them in the fridge. He looked in the other bag and took out 3 packs of baby wipes, 2 baby cloth, new baby bath supplies, and more. He put them in the babies' room. Hara was putting Jihoon on the bed where Jiyeon was sleeping. Hara laid next to Jihoon and watched him fall asleep.

Jihoon fell asleep in a few minutes. Hara put pillows next to them so they wouldn't roll off. Then, she fixed the blankets and turned off the lights. She quietly closed the door and walked out of the room.
Junhyung was cooking for Hara and himself while Hara put the babies to sleep.

"I was going to cook for you today...", Hara said while walking into the kitchen.

Junhyung turned around and grinned."It's okay hun, I can cook.", Junhyung said while frying kimchi.

"Hehe. What are you making?", Hara asked while washing her hands at the sink.

"Kimchi-fried rice.", Junhyung answered while adding rice into the fried kimchi. He fried them together and made it yummy. Junhyung was finally done. Hara and Junhyung finally sat down and enjoyed the food.

"I miss my mom and dad already. They helped us so much with Jiyeon and Jihoon.", Hara said sadly.

"Hahaha. They just left yesterday and you are tired already? Don't worry. I'm free for about two weeks so I will be helping you. That's better than taking care of them by yourself!", Junhyung said while finishing up his plate.

Hara nodded and took a sip of water.

The babies started crying again as soon as Junhyung and Hara were about to spend a good time together. Junhyung sighed and they went in the room to see what was wrong. Junhyung picked Jiyeon up and held her close.

"I see why she is crying.", Junhyung said after sniffing her.

Hara laughed and picked Jihoon up.

"Wow. He smells too. They are definitely twins. Haha. Can you change their diapers while I wash the dishes? You are way better than me.", Hara asked nicely.

Junhyung nodded and took Jihoon from her. Jihoon and Jiyeon leaned against his chest while Junhyung walked into the twin's room. Junhyung put both Jiyeon and Jihoon on the diaper changing table (It's gonna be called DCT from now on. Remember that~). He first opened up Jihoon's diaper. Junhyung grabbed a new pack of baby wipes and took a few wipes and wiped his . After that, he removed the dirty diaper and set it aside. Before he wrapped him up with a fresh diaper, Junhyung grabbed a baby lotion and put lotion on his legs and . Jihoon was slowly smiling because it felt good to him. Finally, Junhyung took a new diaper out of the holder and put it on Jihoon. 

Next, he repeated the steps with Jiyeon. He wiped her , removed the dirty diaper, put lotion on her, and then put a fresh new diaper on her. Junhyung picked Jihoon and Jiyeon up along with the dirty diapers. He got out of the room and threw the diapers away. He sat on the couch and put Jihoon in the brown cradle swing and put Jiyeon in the pink one. Junhyung rocked both the cradle swing slowly while watching TV. Hara was done washing the dishes. She came over to rock the cradle swing with Junhyung.

Hara and Jiyeon watched TV for about an hour. They turned to look at Jihoon and Jiyeon. They were fast asleep. Junhyung looked at Hara. Hara looked back at him. Junhyung smiled and told Hara to come next to him. It was finally a spare time for JunHara. Hara sat next to him on the couch and Junhyung put his arms around Hara. Hara grinned and looked up at him. They stared at each other for a few seconds. Junhyung slowly leaned his face towards Hara and gave Hara a warm, long kiss on her lips. 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe&comment! :)