Chapter 2

It's a simple thing, you know...

 

Kevin’s P.O.V. 
 
   “Kevin-ah! stop that~ if you want a pet then take a cat!” Dongho whined at me. I had taken off his hat and I was ruffling his hair. For some reason doing that thing could calm me and right now my heart was beating so fast that I needed it. Why Jaeseop has this kind of effect on me? 
   “I can't possibly adopt a cat, Eli would kill me” I deadpanned at him.
   “ Oh, right! He is allergic.” the young rapper said, his tone one of infinite boredom.  Ahh, youngesters these days! 
   “Everyone, get on the van! We're finished from here.” 
   “Finally!” I sighed relieved. “ Come on, you’re sitting with me~! ” I announced happily to Dongho.
   “Wae?! Can't you sit with Kiseop-hyung? I’m betting, the only reason you want to sit with me is so you can pet me to your heart's content!” 
   “Hmm~ Yeah that's true~ ” I exclaimed happily, throwing my arms into the air. “And I'll let Kiseop sit with Eli! That's why I need someone to keep me entertained~” 
   “If you wanna feel entertained then go sit with Jaeseop, he would be more than happy” came the maknaes rude answer. Upon hearing that, I put my arms down and frowned.
    “What are you saying? Haha...” I let a fake laugh at that. 
    “You know what I mean. You've been avoiding him, haven't you?” Dongho was looking at me with a dissaproval look in his eyes and a little frown on his lips.
    “I... I don't know what you mean. Come on, the rest are waiting!” and with that I closed the subject and got into the van and at the back seat, right behind Eli and Kiseop. They were chatting for who-knows-what absorbed into their own little world. Ahh, those two idiots...
     The trip to our hotel was a silent one, I had already seen the scenery that we passed by and Dongo beside me was busy with a game on his phone, even the happy wanna-be couple infront of me was quiet for some time now. Kiseop, who was tired as hell with his injury and all the training and promoting, had decided, somewhere along the road, to take a nap, but as he was sleeping, I caught Eli reaching out to the dancer and making him lean onto him, with Kiseop’s head having the rapper’s shoulder as a pillow. Now the blonde, too, had his eyes closed and his head leaned over Kiseop’s. Waaah! What a cute sight! I have to take a picture~ I started taking out my phone out, trying not to wake them up, but as I reached my arm out right beside Eli’s head, something grabbed me! 
    “What do you think you're doing?” Eli whispered to me in english. Apparently he didn’t want to wake Kiseop up and in case he was already awake he didn’t want him to understand what we were talking about.
    “Just taking a picture of both of you. You look so peacefull! I promise I'll send it to you later!” I tried to convince him,  switching into english too.
    The blond was looking kinda indecisive “Ok. Just... make it quick.” he answered and leaned again over Kiseop while closing his eyes again. 1..2..3! SNAP! I took my hand back quickly and took a peek at the photo. OMG! Those two are soooo cute! I was almost squeeling like a fangirl that had just seeing her OTP making out! What the...I’m becoming weird...damn author! 
    “Hey, Eli?” 
    “Hnn?”
    “Why haven't you already confessed?” I asked him in english.
    “Haa” he sighed “ What's with you two today? Really, you and AJ would be best buddies if you ever stopped avoiding him.”
    “What's with that?! Why you bring him into that? Yaa! Whatever! Just...sleep!” I wispered angrily back at him. That had totally managed to threw my good mood out the window. Wae is everyone saying that to me lately? Even Kiseop tried to give me advice while we were in the plane.
     
 
 *Flashback* 
   
    “Vinnie, you know, it's no use trying to run away from it... At the end you'll just fall more into the hole.” Kiseop had turned to his side so he could see me clearly. His expression, a mix of some kind of pain and concern. 
   “Ha! You're one to talk! It's almost three years now and you haven't done anything, you haven't said anything! What're you doing?! You, too, are running away from your feelings!” I attacked him, my tone one of bitterness and denial. 
   “No, you don't understand.” At that I looked at him with disbelieving eyes. “Believe me, I stopped running away a long time ago. It's just, that we have built a friendship over those years, and I don't wanna risk that.” 
   “But I told yo-” 
   “Yeah, I know what you've told me, but I wanna hear it from him, if it's true. I already said, I don’t wanna risk it! ”, he cut me, his face had still on that kinda sad expression and he was looking a few rows infront of us where the reason of his saddened expression was siting. Besides him was siting the reason of my own confused mind. He was wearing a black hat, a dark grey t-shirt with a dark blue jacket and dark blue jeans...Ahh, jeans! That style suits him so much...wait, I didn’t just thought that! No no no no, I didn’t!
 
*End of flashback* 
 
 
    What is that, that I’m running away from? 
    To tell you the truth, I’m not certain myself either. What can, those feelings I have everytime Jaeseop’s near me, mean? Everytime I catch him watching me or being somewhere near me, I’m starting to feel nervous, my heart sometimes skips a beat and then it accelerates. 
    Why I started avoiding him in the first place? Oh, yeah, that’s right! It was after that fanmeeting when the fans were cheering on us to kiss, kiss, and he suddenly grabbed my neck bringing me closer. For a moment I thought he was going to actually kiss me, and to be honest for a little while I wanted him to do it, but then I panicked. In the end, he only hugged me. I felt kinda dissapointed but I felt so content those few moments I was in his embrace that when the moments passed and he let go of me I was blushing. Damn you Hoon for pointing that out!
    Could this be...no no no no. NO! Just, no!  I can’t even make myself think of this...this would be chatastrophic! We already have two lovebirds in the group, we can’t possibly add another one...me...
    I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn’t realised the car had come to a stop, until a hand shook my shoulder. I looked up and saw the hand’s owner.
   “Hey, are you planing on staying here the whole afternoon?” Jaeseop was looking at me with amusement in his eyes and a cat-like grin shaped on his mouth. “We have reached our hotel since a few minutes ago.” He answered my unasked question.
   I felt my face heat up. 
   “R-really?” I stuttered. “I didn’t notice!” and with that I opened my door and got out.
   AJ was waiting for me at the entrance of the hotel. The rest are probably already inside. When I reached him he opened the door so I could pass with my suitcases. As I got inside the building I saw the rest crowding in the lobby. 
   “What are you waiting here for?” I curiously asked.
   “You, apparently.” came the sarcastic reply from Eli.
   “Manager-hyung wouldn’t give us the keys, until we were all gathered.” Kiseop kindly explained to me, giving a jab with his elbow to the rappers stomach.
   “Okay, I‘m here. Now, what?” I said sending a questioning look at our manager, who in return cleared his throat and gave to all of us a playfull glance.
   “Because everytime we‘re staying in a hotel, certain members get a room with certain members only, I thought it would be good to play a game to decide who’s staying with who, this time!” He had a playfull smirk on his lips right now. For some reason, I didn’t really liked it...
   “And what game is that?” Soohyun, suspiciously, asked.
   “Oh, nothing much, don‘t worry! I’ll just write your names in pieces of paper, throw them into a hat and then three members of you will have to choose!” The manager explained to us and then started writing our names in little pieces of a paper he had taken from the reception. When he was done he took off his hat, threw the pieces inside and started shuffling them. “Alright! Now let‘s start with our maknae. Dongho?”
   Dongho took a step forward and reached his hand into the hat, only for him to take it out immidiately holding the expected piece of paper. He, then, started unfolding it. 
   “I got Kiseop.” he said looking apologetically at Eli, who’s expression was one of sorrow.
   “Ok, so Kiseop won’t be able to choose. Next is the leader, Soohyun.”  manager-hyung said.
   Soohyun, following the same process as Dongho, got out the piece and unfolded it.
   “Hoon!” he exclaimed, doing a high-five with the other.
   “Hoon won‘t be able to choose either. Now, Eli.” again the manager said.
   Eli, while sighing and with a look that said now-whatever-it-is-I-don‘t-care, followed the other’s action. But when he unfolded the piece, he threw a quizical look at it first, then at Dongho and , lastly, at the manager. 
  “I got Dongho... I’ll have to choose again?” he questioned while looking at the manager.
  “No, it‘s just that you, Dongho and Kiseop will share the triple room” the other answered.
  “Really?!” Eli and Kiseop both exclaimed together. They glanced at each other and when they made eye-contact, both looked at different directions... They start getting to my nerves!
  “Yeah, now I think it‘s settled! Here‘s your keys” I heard, surprised, manager saying as he started giving us the keys to our rooms.
  “W-w-wait a moment there! What about me and Jaeseop?!” I asked him panicked. Oh, pleaze God, tell me that I won’t have to-
  “You‘ll be in the same room, of course” Noo~! My pray wasn’t just cut off by him, but now I could clearly see my last hope fall of the cliff...with a happy smile...WAIT! Why a happy smile?!
  “Alright!” AJ happily exclaimed and took eagerly the key from him. Why is he so happy?! Could it be that... Nonononononono! Don’t even think that!
 

 

 

Chapter 2 is up! 
Wow! Thank you agai for all the comments/subscribes and views~ Love ya <3