Chapter 1

It's a simple thing, you know...

 

Jaeseop's P.O.V.
  
     Ahh I'm so tired! After the endless hours of training and the trip with the plane, the only thing I want right now is to just reach our hotel, drop on my bed and sleep! Of course that'll happen if we'll ever finish with the passport confirmation! Yaa! I'm in such a bad mood today. And no, tiredness is not the only reason  for aformentioned bad mood! You wanna know the true reason? Well... Kevin and Kiseop, that's it! The true reason! The Vinseop couple, as fans love to call it, has been getting on my nerves for some time now, but today...? Today it was intorelable! They sat together to eat their breakfast, in the van on the way to the airport, in the plane and now they had finished with the passport check and they were waiting a few meters beside me with Kiseop's arm over Kevin's shoulder! 
    Ok, I knew that all these was only for the fans because of Vinseop couple getting popular and all, and I knew that Kiseop hadn't these kind of feelings for Kevin because... well... he had a fat crush on someone else, and now that I'm thinking about it...those two are plain idiots! I mean everyone of the members can see that Eli and Kiseop have the hots for each other except them! Anyway, i'm losing the point here..and the point is that i'm jaelous, yes jaelous! It kinda fits with my name, Jae-seop, jae-lous.... But that's not a good thing!  
    Lately I have this strange feeling that Kevin has been avoiding me. Everytime i'll go and sit somewhere near him, he will start running to Kiseop or when Kiseop's with Eli or just not somewhere near, he'll just start playing with his phone, reading his twitter messages, talking with someone else and in general, avoiding me! When did this started?! Okay from the start he was akward with me just like I am with him but he's exceeding my level of akwardness! Everytime I tried to have physicall contact he rejected me! But now things are worse... he's ignoring and avoiding me! 
    Now that I think about it, it started a little after that fanmeeting where the fans were shouting “Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!” and I grabbed him for a hug instead....yeah, it was after that! 
    OR...! Could it be when I accidentaly hit him while shooting “Believe”!? :O
    And then we realised that the released MV had that part in it?! 
    Oh my God! I’m dead!
    “Kiseop-ah~ you're sure you have all your things? You didn't forgot anything in the plane?!” I heard Kevin's sweet, angelic voice filled with concern, asking Kiseop. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Wae everything he's saying lately is : Kiseop, Kiseop, Kiseop?! If this goes on I'll totally hate my friend's name!
    “Next!....NEXT!” the assistant's voice brought me back from my thoughts. It seems that it's my turn. Finally! I thought. 
    “Hi”
    “Hello, can I see your passport, please?” I gave him my passport and waited while he was running through my data “Ok, everything's alright. Have a nice stay. Next! ” he deadpanned. 
    Finally! Free from the queue! As I was the last of the members, we started heading out of the building and to the van.  I threw a glance at Kevin and, surprised, I caught him looking at me with a shoft smile on his lips, but as soon as our eyes connected he started looking everywhere else besides me. Yaa! What's the problem with him!? I was starting getting mad with him, that kind of behavior was bringing me to my limit! 
    “Hey Jaeseop! What's up? You don't look so well” came Eli's concerned question. I took my eyes from Kevin and looked at Eli. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a picture of Monica Belucci on it. He had taken off his sunglasses and he was looking the same as me; tired and a little mad. He was giving glances to the Vinseop couple every now and then. Anyone could tell that he was concerned about this as much as I was. 
    “Yeah? Neither do you!” I exclaimed. Eli gave me a deadpanned look that was saying yeah-no-! 
    “What are we gonna do about that? Everyday it's getting worse.” he said pointing at the couple's direction. 
    “You're asking me?! Kevin keeps avoiding me! If you wanna do something, go and confess!”
    Eli, as my best friend in the group, knew how I felt about a certain someone and he understood completely 'cause he had the same feelings for another certain someone. 
    “You're joking right?! I can't possibly do that!” he told me with a stunned expression. 
    “Haa, you're an idiot!” I sighed. 
    “Wae? Because I don't wanna throw a friendship of  three years out the window? ” he exclaimed,  I reached out my arm and rested it on his shoulder. 
    “I have told you again and again Eli, Kiseop’s feeling the same way as you, what's left is who'll do the first step!” 
    “And I've told you time and time again that I don't belie- YAA! What're you doing!?” Eli shouted cutting his own sentence and walking with fast steps towards the duo. 
    He was looking at Kiseop and Kevin, so like the curious *kitty* that I am, I turned to see what made my friend so frustrated. The sight that was expecting me was one of Kiseop and Kevin hugging each other while laughing happily. The bad thing wasn't that they were hugging, they were doing that thing every now and then so we were accustomed with that. The bad thing was that Kiseop had his head leaned near Kevin's neck and looked like he was gonna bite him. You hear me? Bite him!!
   I started walking, almost running, towards them too. Suddenly Eli, who was a little ahead of me, stopped abruptly because Soohyun cut his way. Nearing them I could hear Soohyun's voice trying to calm the fellow rapper down.
    “Just think about it, Eli! The place is full of fans taking pictures and all! You're gonna make a scandal” 
    “I don't care Soohyun! This situation has gone way too far! It makes me pissed off!” came the angry answer.
    “Hyung, Eli is right in this! I don't care anymore if it's only fan-service or whatever!” I said as I approached. Soohyun grabbed me from my forearm as I tried to make my way passed them. 
    “And I say you two have to calm down and think about it logically! You won't win their love if you go around exclaiming how jealous you are, throwing tantrums along the way” he said sternly throwing glares to both of us. 
    “We're not jealous! ” Eli and I exclaimed in one voice. 
    While  I was glaring back at Soohyun, Eli found the opportunity to pass him and headed once again towards the duo, but this time he was just walking, trying to act cool, like nothing of this was getting on his nerves. Soohyun still wouldn't let go of my arm. 
    “Relax and I'll let you go.” he said, I felt like he was reading my mind. I threw a glance at the rest, Eli, having reach them, had his arms drapped over Vinseop’s shoulders, they were laughing with something I couldn’t hear and Eli was looking at Kiseop with a warm smile. How quickly does his mood change!?
     “Wow, Eli’s such a good actor! Wasn’t he mad a few seconds ago?” I heard Hoon say, who mysteriously appeared besides me.
     “No, he is not acting.” I answered him. “It’s probably 'cause he’s almost hugging Kiseop and he’s acting like a while he's at it!” I laughed, threw a glance full of meaning at Hoon and started making my way to the cheerful trio. “Hey guys! Mind letting me into the joke?!” the gang stopped laughing. Eli and Kiseop were, like always, in their own world smiling at each other while Kevin turned at me with wide eyes, surprised from my sudden approach.
     After the shock faded away he sweetly smiled at me with half leaded eyes and his head leaning a little on the right “Yes, we do!” and then turned and started going towards Dongho who was a few feet away “Dongho baby~” I, stunned, heard him exclaiming.
    Dongho baby?! What the...
    “Relax~ he's just going to his pet” said Eli from beside me, I looked at him. He and Kiseop was standing really close to each other, both with an identical, idiotic happy smile plastered on their lips. Those two idiots!
   “I know...” I threw a glance at Kevin and saw him petting Dongho. Yeah, petting him! He had gotten his hat off and currently the angelic vocalist was ruffling his hair. Uh-huh, he’s really his pet... Poor Dongho...
   “Everyone, get on the van! We're finished from here.” we heard manager-hyung calling us. 
   “I’m gonna sit with Hoon and Soohyun, have fan you two!”  I announced and started heading to the van.



 

 

 

Hi~ I just wanted to tell you that I made some editing it needed! And I'm thankfull for all the views and the subscribers~ YAY! :3
Just some things: the sentences that are with Italics are thoughts and the words are tonned, like angry etc.
Thank you again~ ^^ 
Next chapter will be up in a couple of days <3