Chapter 3

It's a simple thing, you know...

 

Jaeseop's P.O.V
 
 
    Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm feeling good, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. In my mind right now I was doing a happy dance while I was singing the chorus of Mblaq's song. Manager-hyung, sarangheyo~ and the rest of the members for not choosing Kevin~!!! 
   “Alright!” I said and took the key from the manager's hand. I knew that right now I probably had a stupid smile on my face, but nothing could make me remove it, or try to hide it.
   No, scratch that.  My smile started fading away when I saw the stunned look on Kevin's face. How could I forget about that? He doesn't want to be near me... It seamed that my happiness wasn't meant to last for long.
   “Uhm, manager...” I started saying, while throwing nervous glances at Kevin's still stunned expression. “I think it would be better if Kevin and I weren't in the same room.” 
   When I finished my sentence, everyone's, even Kevin's, mouth was hanging open. “What?!” they almost yelled at me, all of them together.
   “You know how's Kevin and I, are still akward with each other...and I think it would be better that way...” I explained looking at Kevin, who in return, was looking back at me with a... saddened... expression?
   “No! No, can do. That's a reason, more, for you two staying together! And, anyways, it'll only be for a night! Now, go to your rooms!” Manager said, sternly. 
   At that, we all took our suitcases and headed to the elevator.
   When we got to the third floor, our floor, we started searching for the numbers on the doors that matched the one to our keys. The two of our rooms were next to each other while the third was right at the opposite side. 
   I put the key to one of the two rooms that were beside each other and unlocked the door, making way for Kevin to go inside first. I followed after him, but before I could pass the door a hand grabbed my shoulder. 
   “Good luck.” Eli's voice whispered to me.
   “Yeah, you too.” I wished back and moved into the room.
 
                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
    The hours passed since we came at Macau. Almost an hour after our arrival at the hotel we had left to meet our schedule. Now it was night outside. My mood hadn't got any better. No, if anything, it became worse.  The fact that Kevin, especially from the moment we got to our room, was avoiding more than what I was used to, didn't help much. 
    Currently, I was laying on my bed, trying to get out of my mind that Kevin was just in the next room, taking a shower, . Well, of course he would take a shower ! The atmosphere between us wasn't that great. We had only spoke a few words to each other , such as, who'll take which bed and things like that. He, very obviously, was feeling uncomfortable with me... And I couldn't understand why! It's not that he didn't know me from before I joined the group. So, wae? 
    I brought myself in a sitting position on the bed and ruffled my hair. Ughh, if this goes on, I'll go insane!
    Anyway, how long is he going to shower? Is he ok? Or this is his new way of avoiding me? 
    I got up and started heading for the bathroom. When I was outside I realised that the water wasn't running anymore. 
    “Hey, Kev, are yo- Uff” as I was trying to ask him if he was ok, the door opened and a still dripping Kevin collided with me. I tried to keep my balance, but at the end I ended laying on the floorr taking Kevin with me. 
    “Ahh!” came the surprised yell from the vocalist. 
    For a little while we stayed like this. Splayed on the floor one on top of the other. I can't say that I didn't like it. But then the moment passed and Kevin, panicked , tried to sit up, putting his hands on my chest. He was trying to get away from me... Again.
    That thought, for some reason made me furious. 
    “Oh, no. You won't!” I said as I changed our positions, fliping him over. I came on top of him, caging him with my body, and I looked him dead in the eye.
    “W-what are you doing?! Get off me!” he exclaimed, surprised, even more.
    “No, I won't get off you so you can keep avoiding me!” I said sternly. “Now tell me, why!?”
    He took his eyes from mine and leaned his face to the side. 
    “I-I don't understand what you're saying. Now get off.” his tone didn't persuade me even a little.
   “Don't play the innocent here. Now start explaining!” I brought my hand to his face and turned it towards me.  
   “I already told you, I don't know what you're talking about! And what playing innocent? ” he almost shouted but still, refused to look at me.
   “Look at me, damnit! Look at me and tell that to my face! Tell me you haven't been avoiding me and that I'm an idiot for believing that, while looking in my eyes! Say it!” I almost shouted back. His eyes started watering, making me lose a little of my flame. No, I won't back down now. If I do, things will only get worse.
   Finally, I saw determination appearing on his eyes as he started turning to look at me. 
   “You! You don't have the right to do this to me! You wanna know why I keep avoiding you? You wanna? Then here is your reason!” he made a little pause to take a deep breath. “The reason is that, everytime you're somewhere near, my heart pounds like crazy, my breath catches on my neck and I can't even do one thing right! And I hate that!” he finished, his voice at the end a little louder than a whisper, tears rolling of his eyes.  I hated myself for making him cry but finally I knew his true feelings.
   “Kevin...” I whispered to him, while bringing my hand up, on his face to rub his cheek.
   “NO! Get off!” he shouted, somehow pushing me from on top of him, and dashed to the door. 
   I quickly got myself up and chased after him. Catching him right when he was opening our bedroom's door to get out of the room. I slammed my hand onto the wood, making it close before he could go out. His shoulders were shaking and I could hear little sniffles coming from him. I put my hands on the door, each on either side of his head, caging him once more.
   “Kevin, turn around.” I said softly to him.
   “No! Who... who do you think you are... to boss me around?!” he denied while sobbing.
   “I don't wanna boss you around, I just wanna look at you.” This time he only shook his head in denial.
   I leaned forward, putting my lips on his right ear. “Kevin, my love, please.” I whispered to his ear while kissing it softly. At that action, his face became bright red, and stopped crying. I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently, turned him so we were almost face to face. 
   His eyes were wide open, red and while his hand was on the ear I had kissed.
   “W-why did you do this?!” 
   “Because I wanted to and before you try to escape from me again, let me tell you how I feel.” I saw him nodding and he closed his eyes waiting for what I had to say. My eyes dropped to his plump lips. “No, it‘s better if I show you!” and with that I captured his lips with mine. 
   His eyes immidiately widened again, but he didn't pull away. After them sometimes, I started probbing his lips with my tongue asking for entrance. He reluctantly opened his mouth and I eagerly inserted my tongue and started playing with his. From the way he was trying to kiss me back I could say that he, indeed, was inexpirienced. 
   When I rubbed my tongue onto a pleasure spot in his mouth, I could feel the vibrations of the moan he was trying to hold back. I felt his knees buckle and I brought my hand to his waist while the other was on his face making him lean onto the door for support, while he brought his hands to my chest holding tightly my t-shirt. When the need for air was unbearable, we seperated, and while we were both trying to catch our breaths, I brought my lips to his ear and whispered into it. 
   “That's how I'm feeling about you. I love you baby, please go out with me?” 
   He didn't answer, but he hugged me tightly from my neck and started, sloppily but passionately, kissing me again. When our lips got seperated once more, I eyed him. His eyes were sparkling and he had a big smile on his face.
   “I'll take that as a yes” and I started kissing him again.
 
 

 

 

Ok! So, this is the last chapter of this fic!! Hooray~ \(^o^)/ 
I already started writing the sequel to this and guess what?! It's with the two idiots, the Elseop couple as the center!!! <3
If you liked it (and if you didn't ) plz let a comment so I'll know and if you want, look forward to the sequel <3
Love you all~ <3