The Angle From Hell

The Angle From Hell

 

The angel sat down beside me, patting my shoulder, whispering " I'm sorry ." over again and again. He then hugged me tight and whispered something to me, but I can't seem to make out what he is saying because of the sounds of my sobbing. I stopped my sobbing, and askedhim what did he just whispered to me. He released his hands and look deep into my eyes and said " I lo......."
 
* " Wake Up, wake up, Sungmin, you are going to be late for school. Your going to be late for school." *
 
" Ughhh.... Shut up, you stupid bird. I was about to hear what he is going to tell me!!! " 
 
" Stupid bird, stupid bird......" Donghae's bird copied and keep repeating over and over again.
 
I took the pillow and threw it at the stupid bird. The bird flied away, and I went back to my dream land. As I laid back on the bed, the stupid bird came back and keep repeating, " Stupid Sungmin, Stupid Sungmin....." I took the pillow and threw it at the stupid bird again, but this time it didn't fly away instead it keep flying in a circle around me keep repeating " Stupid Sungmin." I put my hands over both of my ears. Annoying. 
 
" Donghae!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your stupid bird to shut up, or else I'am going to cook him alive and I'm not stupid!!!" I shouted down stair.
 
" Sorry, I can't help you. When he start talking, he won't stop unless he got tired of the sentence, and I don't mind having cooked bird meat as meal." my best friend, Donghae replied back. " Ughhhh " This is my best friend, Donghae,who is a free loaner here. He is good looking, cute, funny and annoying. Girls chase after him and guys think he is the man because of his look and strongness. I'm opposite from him, I' m weak and girls think I am like a girl because of my look and they would protected me, and mostly guys would think that I'm a coward who hides behind girls. It's not like I want to be weak, it just that when I was born, my immune system had been weak and i can easily gets sicked. But I am strong and have abs, GREAT ABS, way better than Donghae and I am not a coward. 
 
I got off my bed, and got ready for school. As I was dressing myself in front of the mirror, I stare at myself, looking at my abs, upper body and lower body. I 'm perfectly toned and recently I hadn't been sick, why would I died? Is it just a dream? I hope it's just a dream. 
 
" Sungmin, you're going be late! " my mom said loudly.
 
" Okay, mom." I stop staring at myself and took my bookbag that hanged down from the hanger. Then, I run down stair and took the breakfast my mom had prepared for me. I shoved the bread in my mouth, drinking my cup of milk and almost choked myself. I aive a quick peek on my mom's cheeks and rode my bicycle to school.
 
**********************************************
 
" Lee Sungmin, is he here yet? " 
 
" Here" I say puffing from running. 
 
" Your are late for class, Lee Sungmin.Do you know that?"
 
" Yes, Mr. Hyuk. I am sorry that I am late, but I can't find a place to park my bike and I tried my best rushing up here." I explianed.
 
" That's no excuse, Sungmin. Your are late for class. One lateness."
 
" But..... "
 
" What I say is final, now go back to your seat. I hope there won't be next time. " 
 
" Yes......." I replied and went back to my seat embarrassed.... I .put-ted up a textbook on the table and laid my head inside of the gap between the open book. Then, I shut-ted my eyes and waited for it to take me to dream land.
 
" Class, we have a new classmate from Seoul, so lets give him a applause."
 
A new classmate? Who will be transferring at this time of the year? There was just a month until school is over. Whatever, who cares.
 
With that thought, I went back to sleep until a tap on my desk that awakes me. I ignored it and went back to sleep thinking it just somebody accidentally tap on my desk. But, the tapping didn't stop and now this person is tapping my shoulder?
 
Annoying. I was trying to sleep!
 
" What??!!! Can't you see I'm sleeping here!" I shouted furiously, but still too lazy to raise my head. 
 
" Are you Lee Sungmin?" the person asked me.
 
" Yeah, I am Lee Sungmin. Now go away." I replied impatiently and decided to raise my head to see who is the new comer. My jaw droped as I saw who is it.
 
" Youu......... why are you here?" I say terrify and fell off my chair, my hitting the ground.
 
The man lended me his hand to help me up, but I rejected him. I look at the man with terror thinking how could something fantasy become real? No, maybe they are not the same person. Yeah, this must be another person. I persuade myself. I regained back my balance and stood up. Sweeping off the dusts on my pants and calmly asked, " Nice, to meet you too. Have we meet somewhere before? how did you know me?" Even though I want to sound calm and not affected by this man's appearances but my body gave off another feeling. A feeling of hoping this man would just go away and not coming back to him .......  like a rabbit saw its predator.
 
" You don't remember me? We meet before, how could you forget about me? Your life depends on me, Lee Sungmin" the figure said and smirked.
 
I shivered frighteningly as I heared what he said. It is him! 
 
A/N: Hope u like it! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD