even i'm not yours, you're mine. only mine.

let me know, or let me go

Have you seen the comeback stage of super junior in music bank?

When they sing ‘superman’ song, siwon just walk out of the stage in the middle of the perform.

Why? Its because …

 

You POV

 

“ noona, why you don’t want to drive your car by your self? “ kwangmin ask me.

 

“ I don’t want to be alone, I want someone to pick me up. “ I pouted, he rolled his eyes.

 

“ 2pm manager call me that we meet them when they attend music bank cause they don’t have time. “

 

“ its okay. “ I answer simply.

 

“ but super junior will be there too. “

 

“ so I’ll hide my self. “

 

“ noona, you don’t need to do that, just face him and talk to him. You never talked about this problem. “ he suggest.

 

“ I’m not ready and I’m afraid that he’ll say that I don’t want to hear. “ I answer him while remember about my nightmare yesterday. He sighed and we arrived at the building meet the 2pm manager.

 

“ hallo, I’m kim heyna. “ I bowed.

 

“ I’m the manager, and sorry we’ve to meet in this place. “ he said and I nodded and the member start to introduce them self.

 

“ I’m chansung, this is junho and junsu. “ they wave their hands and I smile.

 

“I’m wooyoung and this is taecyon. Is that you? “ he ask, I frowned.

 

“ I heard that dreamhigh2 will be produced, they invite us to attend first episode and they said the director name was kim heyna. “ tecyon explain.

 

“ yes I am, but I ignored it. “ I answer.

 

“ why? “ wooyoung ask curiously.

 

“ cause I’ve another job. “

 

“ if you’re the one who direct it, I’ll accept the contract. “ they both pouted and I chucled.

 

“ hallo, I’m nichkhun. “ he smile warmly while eyed me head to toe.

 

“ kim heyna imnida. “ I smile back.

 

“ and I haven’t got married. “ he said again.

 

“ and who ask that? “ I frowned.

 

“ you never heard about khuntoria WGM? “ he asked.

 

“ actually, I’ve heard about that but I don’t have time to watch that. Sorry. “ I smile and the member laughed.

 

“okay that’s enough. “ manager interrupted us.

 

“ have you heard our song, I’m your man? “ he ask again.

 

“ I’ve heard that and I think the mv must’ve a little passionate thing. “ I explain.

 

“ how about a lot? “ junho suggested.

 

“ ert! “ they hit junho’s arms.

We talk about the concept till they’ve to go to change costume.

While I talked with kwangmin about the job, I heard they song SUPERMAN and my heartbeat goes so fast.

 

Noone POV

When i am coolly dancing in the group that’s one of a kind in the world and uniquely moving the world
All the elfs in the world fall fall fall for me
Run run run to me
Let’s rejoice in this moment together
I (emotionally) touch those people that have genuinely, quietly loved me
There haven’t been moments where i’ve said useless things or not been truthful

Our scale is the best and our scale is the best
Everything has to be the best
Super Junior is only missing the ‘man’ from the name of ‘superman’
Our passion is the best and our concentration is the best
Who would be able to say we’ve finished
Super Junior is only missing the ‘man’ from the name of ‘superman’

 

“ heyna is here, I see her. “ yesung whisper to siwon while another member singing.

Siwon get shocked, and the middle of the song he just walk out from the stage. The other member hide their confused and continue the perform.

 

“ where is she? “ siwon ask his manager.

 

“ who? And what are you doing here? “

 

“ where is heyna? “ siwon ask again.

 

“ is she here? “ his manager ask back but siwon ignored him and walked to the backstage and he see kwangmin talked to you.

 

“ hyung. “ kwangmin shocked, heyna turn around and froze cause you’re not ready to face him.

Siwon grab your wrist and pull you to his car and he drive it so fast.

 

“ where are we go? Are you kidnapping me? “ you ask him but he ignored you. You sighed and wear the headphone, play the song from your ipad and start to sleeptight.

 

You open your eyes and realize that you’re on the bed in your apartment that you both shared, he laid beside you.

“ you awake? “ he ask and you just stare him.

 

“ we broke up oppa, you’re not belong to me. “ you try to wake up but he hug your waist so you laid again on the bed.

 

“ even you think that I’m not yours, you’re mine. Only mine. “ he said seriously then kiss you passionately. You kiss him back.

And all of you absolutely know what the next they do…

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t write chapter cause I run out the idea.

I love 2pm.

Even I love junho the most, I choose nickhun in this story.

Thanks for the subscriber and comment also silent reader. Saranghae <3 <3