is that something fishy?

let me know, or let me go

No one POV

 

You explain what’s happen while crying except the picture.

Even you hate the way siwon hurt you like this, you still care about him. You don’t want other people think bad about him.

Its alright, right?

 

“ okay, that’s enough. Some people say girls look beauty when they cry, but trust me this time please. You look horrible and ugly. “ sohee said while preparing the breakfast.

 

“ heyna, even siwon had change, I still believe he still deeply in love with you. But its only you that to know who is siwon. You said he never share his problem to the others, he just share when he go to the church. And only God to know it. Now, just let your head cool down and think of it again. “ bom explain and you just nodded.

 

“when someone try to calm me down, some one else just call me horrible and ugly. “ you said while eyed sohee, she just smile innocently and give your breakfast.

 

“ eat, you should be strong to let out your sadness. Me and bom will never leave you alone, we’ll be there for you. “ sohee said with a warm smile, you nodded and look at your breakfast.

 

“ You said this is a breakfast? I doubt it can be eaten. “ you frowned and look at her, then the three of you laughed even you know sohee just laugh cause see you happy not because your comment about her home made breakfast.

You swear she’ll hit you after this cause give her a bad comment about her home made breakfast.

 

You POV

 

I’m happy that I’m still have them even they have different character, they’re still my best friend.

 

While bom can give me a lot and good advice about my problem, sohee can listen all my problem in a whole night. Sohee really a good listener.

 

While sohee too often get angry easily, bom almost never get angry. But when bom get angry, trust me don’t ever let out a single word to her or you’ll get … ah nevermind just forget it.

 

I’m lucky to have them and siwon. Yeah siwon, before she cheated on me.

 

But wait, is that something fishy? I mean not donghae ‘fishy’ but really fishy that someone sent me the picture siwon kiss tiffany.

 

Is that something happen that I don’t know?