am i that easy to forget?

let me know, or let me go

“ is that true? “ you ask him from bedroom.

“ what? “ he ask back from bathroom and when he come in to the bedroom that you both shared, he just frown.

“ oh please, not again. Not in this early morning.” He said and rolled his eyes.

“ siwon oppa, please . just answer me.”

“ ! That’s just a silly gossip! I don’t want to get splattered with those ! “ he yelled at you.

“ then why she call you in this early morning? You ask him still in your cool emotions.

Without answer your question, he grab his phone and go outside the room. You just stuck there sobbing.

 

No, you’re not letting this situation like before. So you search him around apartment and there he is in the balcony, laughing while have conversation with tiffany in the other line on the phone.

Its hurt seeing him laughing with other woman after your fight.

“ oppa “ you call him warmly, he glanced at you and sighed. then he hung up the phone and look at you.

“ what else now? “

“ you can’t treat me that away “ you said still hold your tears try not to cry in front of him.

 

“ you always push me away. We always had a fight every single day you come home. Don’t you get tired? Truthfully, I’m sick of this oppa. Always get the news that you cheated on me. Its enough to hear about sifanny couple.” You blurted.

He open his mouth try to speak but you cut it off.

 

“you’ve been changed oppa, you really different from choi si-won that I knew a month ago.” You said while you give him a picture, a picture that he kissed tiffany on the lips.

He looks very shocked.

“ I knew it already oppa, if you love her, I’ll try to understand.”

“ its.not.like.that.” he stuttered.

You just smile even it hurt inside.

“ its okay. “ you said calmly when you knew it’s a lie.

“ I want to believe you oppa, I give you many chances, but you took your last chances. So, I’ll just forgive you and set you free cause I love you enough to let you go. Now you can do what you want cause I’m not what you wanted. “ you said and you walk away heading to the door.

 

But when you open the door, you turn around to face him for the last time.

“ how could you cheated on me without regret oppa? Am I that easy to forget? Cause I’ll just say we’ve never met if I’m that easy to forget. “ you said and leave him behind.

“ don’t go. Its you, its only been you. “ you heard him whispered, but you don’t care and run outside cause you can’t hold the tears anymore.

 

And thanks God its raining outside.