EX-bestfriend

let me know, or let me go

The taxi stopped and I come out to look for someone.

There she is, looking at me with a sarcastic smile.

 

“ I’m sorry I’m late. “ I said while take a seat in front of her.

 

“ its okay, waiting is my job. By the way, why you want to meet me? “ she ask me.

 

“ is something wrong to meet my bestfriend? “ I ask her back.

 

“ EX-bestfriend “ she correct.

 

“ moon geun young, still hate me? “ I frowned.

 

“ with all my heart. “ she smirked, I chuckled.

 

“ I just want to go out. Bom and sohee have their schedule. I just a little bored. “ I lied.

 

“ bored or sad cause have a fight with siwon? I know you now live in your old apartment with bom and sohee. “ she eyed me. She know that I’m in a fight with siwon? Maybe she’s the one who sent that picture to me.

 

“ you still stalked siwon? “ I ask her while order the juice to the waiter.

 

“ of course, he’s the hallyu star. He’s the face of super junior, everything about him have a high rate for my magazine. “ she explain.

 

“ you don’t need to be a paparazzi and stalked siwon, you own your magazine. You’re the head director. “ I frowned.

 

“ but that’s really bored jaust work in the office. “ she pouted.

 

“ so, you broke up with him? “ she ask again curiously.

 

“ no “ I lied.

 

“ that’s bored. “ she sighed.

 

“ you know that I dated him since college. Why you never bring it up to media? “ I ask her curiously.

 

“ that’s not interesting, I’d be like to bring it up to media about sifanny couple. “ she answered and chuckled when she noticed she said sifanny couple.

 

“ but you know that’s not true. “ you ask her again.

 

“ I know, but its hurt you, right? “she smirked.

 

“ a little. “ I sighed.

 

“ good, I’m waiting for it. So why you never showed up in this four day? “

 

“ oh now you stalked me? “ I look her.

 

“ being stalker to siwon really bored, but its really have a great profit. “ she smile.

 

“ what profit? “

 

“ stalked you and know you and then push you down with gossip bout siwon. “ she smirked.

 

“ so you’re my fans already? “ I .

 

“ anti-fans actually. “ she answer simply, I just rolled my eyes and change the topic.

 

“ what news about sifanny couple? I ask her.

 

“ you curious? I don’t have a big news. Its like before, just close because them both same in SMent. “ she explain.

Then she didn’t know about the picture of siwon kissing tiffany, so she’s not the one who sent it to me. But who?

 

“ you’ll never push him down because the bad gossip right? “ I ask her seriously.

 

“ no, I’ll never push him down like I want to push you down and ruin your life. You know I love him like you love my ex in the college. I just want to stab you from behind like you did to me before. “ she said sarcastically.

 

“ yeah, like I did before. “ I whisper and rolled my eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

first, i inserted shin min ah unnie to be your ex bestfriend, but when i think it again, i just choose moon geun young,

she's the korea's little sister.

i love her when she acted in marry stayed out all night <3