Kiki vs tv

Kiki vs Super Junior

Kiki glared at the dress she was forced into. Leeteuk beamed as he cooed at the small girl infront of him.

“I miss umma and appa,” she pouted crossing her arms.

“She looks so beautiful,” Leeteuk cooed as he turned to Kangin.

“Yeah, she looks like Rin when you wake her up early.” Kangin pointed out. Kiki beamed at hearing herself compared to her mother.

“Hurry up you two or we’ll be late!” Hyukjae called making Kiki race from the room. Yesung beamed as she ran into his waiting arms.

“Is everyone ready?” Sungmin asked as he adjusted his tie.

“Ne,” the group chorused.

“Good, let’s go.” The rabbit cheered before leading the group out the door. Yesung smiled as Kiki clung to his shirt. Her wide brown eyes roamed the area with excitement.

“Are you ready to join uncles?” Yesung asked holding her protectively. She nodded eagerly, before playing with her uncle’s black tie.

“Why do I have to dress up uncle Yeye?” Kiki asked with a slight pout.

“Because uncle’s are going to show you off to the world today.” Yesung explained. Kiki smiled at the news of being on tv. When the group arrived, Kiki grabbed Yesung’s phone and called her appa.

“Ne,” came her father’s usual tired response.

“Appa!” Kiki called making the man on the other end flinch.

“Ahgi, it’s three in the morning here, let appa sleep.” Ryeowook whimpered.

“Umma is going to push you off the bed if you kick my back again Kim Ryeowook,” her mother’s tired voice growled in the distance.

“Appa, uncles are letting me be on tv!” Kiki announced.

“Good for you, don’t cause trouble.” Ryeowook warned trying to suppress a yawn.

“Appa, can I have a pet?” Kiki suddenly asked.

“Wae?” Ryeowook questioned. Kiki eyed the small salamander that was crawling past her.

“Can I?” she continued.

“Ask your mother,” she heard shuffling before Rin’s voice growled over the phone.

“Kiki, you better be asking if something is dead or alive because umma hates waking up before the sun.” Rin stated.

“Can I have a pet?” Kiki repeated.

“Ne, now let me go to sleep.” Rin said before tossing the phone back to Ryeowook.

“Kiki, saranghae appa and umma will be home in a couple more days.” Ryeowook replied before Yesung took the phone from Kiki’s hands.

“Sorry Wookie-ah, I’ll keep an eye on her.” Yesung stated before closing the call. Kiki smiled before placing the small lizard in her pocket. Halfway through the show, she was in Leeteuk’s arms smiling unaware of the escaping salamander.

“So, how is life babysitting Ryeowook and Rin’s child?” the mc asked curiously.

“She’s a perfect angel,” Siwon smiled. Kyuhyun glanced over to Kiki with a smile before seeing the small lizard crawl up Leeteuk’s arm. His quickly turned to Sungmin trying to earn the older man’s attention.

“Shh Kyu, my baby niece is fixing to be cute, I can feel it.” Sungmin cooed. Kyuhyun paniced, yeah this was bad and he was going to get blamed. As if on cue, Kiki was in Kangin’s lap giggling as Leeteuk screamed across stage trying to remove all his clothes while yelling about snakes and making Hyukjae scream and jump in Donghae’s lap.

“Sally makes Teukie umma dance,” Kiki laughed as Kyuhyun tried to pick her up after Kangin had run to his lover’s aid. The mc had long since jumped in her chair as the members of Super Junior tried to catch the lizard and their panicky members.

“Kiki, this was the most awesome thing ever, but your still in trouble.” Kyuhyun whispered as Sungmin jumped around trying to remove his pants as the salamander crawled up his leg.