hide and seek

Kiki vs Super Junior

“Now Kiki you be good for Kyuhyun and Sungmin arraso?” Rin said before kissing her daughters forehead.

“She’s four, what all could happen?” Ryeowook asked as he picked up his daughter and kissed her cheek and neck.

“Cute baby!” he cooed before placing her back on the ground.

“We’ll be back in Korea in a week, High school reunions are kinda boring.” Rin said as she hugged Sungmin.

“Don’t worry, we cleared our schedules so we could watch her. You two deserve the vacation. Enjoy America.” Sungmin beamed as he turned to Kyuhyun. The magnae was currently trying to pull Kiki from Ryeowook. The four year old was latched to her appa’s leg.

“Umma, Appa don’t go,” she cried as tears covered her chubby cheeks. Rin and Ryeowook sighed before bending down to her level.

“Ahgi, umma and appa will be back soon, until then you can stay with uncles. They all love you so much.” Ryeowook said before kissing away his daughters tears. After another hour of goodbyes, the two finally left, leaving Kiki and the Kyumin couple alone.

“So Kiki, what do you want to do first?” Sungmin asked picking up the small girl.

“Eat ramen,” she smirked before struggling to get down from her uncles grasp.

Sungmin put her down before she ran from the room.

“Well rabbit, hop to it.” Kyu smirked before kissing his hyung’s lips and sitting on the couch. Sungmin sighed before entering the kitchen. He had only been gone a few minutes when Kiki entered and sat beside the gamer.

“Play with me,” Kiki demanded making the older man look over at her.

“No,” Kyu replied. Kiki crossed her arms with a glare in her eyes.

“Kyu, can you watch Kiki for me, I need to go get food.” Sungmin suddenly announced making Kiki look up with a small pout.

“Aww so cute!” Sungmin gushed pinching the small girls cheeks.

“Don’t kill her magnae.” Sungmin warned before leaving.

“Play,” Kiki repeated as Kyu returned to his game.

“No,” he snapped not noticing the quivering lip she held before leaving the room. He heard a crash before the lights went out and his game shut off.

“!” he paled before running to the noise source. A purple giraffe laid on the ground below the circuit breaker making him shiver. Where was Kiki?

“Oi brat, where are you this isn’t funny!” Kyu called searching frantically for the small girl. His blood was running cold, he had just lost Kiki and it was only thirty minutes. Damn Ryeowook and Rin were going to kill him if his hyung’s didn’t do it first. he searched all the rooms and even the left the dorm to check the roof. Seriously how did Rin keep track of her every day?

“Kiki come out for uncle Kyu!” Kyuhyun called in a panic. He tried to relax his breathing as the time elapsed into an hour and still he hadn’t found the evil brat.

“Kiki this isn’t funny come out now young lady, or I’m calling your appa!” Kyu warned feeling old for once. He heard the front door open and laughter fill the living room. Great.

“Kyu, Kiki we’re home!” Donghae called running in and searching for his granddaughter.

“Not even thirty yet and already grandparents,” Kyu laughed trying to cover up that he had lost the Ryeorin child. Donghae stuck his tongue out before he and Hyukjae ran off to find Kiki. Sungmin smiled kissing his cheek before entering the kitchen. Fear filled Kyuhyun as he twitched in his shoes.

“I, um-“ he tried.

“Well, I left her with you,” Sungmin said as he placed his hands on his hip, the giant metal spoon held tightly in his balled fist.

“I, kind of ignored her and wouldn’t play with her.” Kyu admitted.

“Browh!” they yelled making the magnae flinch. The whole dorm erupted in ten men shuffling through things to find the small four year old.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

“So, what do you think the boys are doing right now?” Rin asked as she leaned against Ryeowook’s side.

“Freaking out because they misplaced our daughter.” Ryeowook stated as he flipped through the small flight menu looking for food.

“Should I be worried?” Rin asked.

“For who, Kiki or the boys?” he asked back.

“The boys, Kiki has spunk in her she isn’t stupid. But when it comes to Super Junior I worry.” Rin admitted.

“They may act dumb, but I doubt a four year old girl can outwit them.” Ryeowook laughed.

“Babe, we are talking about our daughter. She has been trained by both Heechul and Kyuhyun.” Rin explained.

“I’ll check on them when we land in Paris.” Ryeowook agreed.

SUJU SUJU SUJU SUJU

“!” the group yelled after destroying their dorm.

“How did we misplace her?” Kangin asked as he flopped onto the floor.

“Kiki uncle is sorry, I promise to play with you!” Kyuhyun cried as he clung to Sungmin’s side.

“My grandbaby!” EunHae screamed as tears fell down their face.

“We have to call the police,” Leeteuk cried.

“No way they’ll call Rin and Ryeowook and they’ll get mad,” Kyuhyun paniced.

“Their daughter is missing!” Shindong yelped worried for the girl.

“Everyone, let’s pray.” Siwon whispered.

“I agree, if god can bring back Kiki I’ll try it.” Heechul said bowing his head. The room grew quiet as Siwon prayed and Kibum muttered an amen every few seconds.

“Appa, umma!” a small voice cried making the boys blink.

“Kiki?” Sungmin called.

“I miss appa and umma!” she cried as heavy footsteps walked closer to the room. All ten boys blinked as Yesung walked in holding a crying Kiki in his arms.

“Kiki!” they called running to surround the quiet member.

“Where was she!” Kyuhyun asked.

“Rin and Ryeowook’s dorm next door playing with Kkoming,” Yesung explained.

“Kiki, never leave without telling us first.” Leeteuk chided.

“Appa and umma are gone and uncle Kyu wouldn’t play with me.” She continued to cry.

“Ahgi we’re sorry they left, but still what you did was wrong.” Sungmin said.

“But I left a trail for Kyu uncle to follow that led straight to me.” She stated putting her hands on her waist. The group cocked their heads.

“I left Appa’s giraffe and took the game uncle was playing and put pillows by the door.” she explained. The group eased down with a chuckle. They had been so worried they had failed to notice any trail.

“I wanted uncle Kyu to play hide and seek with me.” She finished.

“So I guess I lost huh,” Kyu smiled. Kiki nodded and then hugged closer to Yesung.

“Sungie uncle found me though so he wins.” Kiki beamed.

“And what do I win?” Yesung asked. Kiki smiled before kissing his cheek.

“ME!” she squealed making the members laugh.

“Kiki, who taught you to be so evil and scare people like this?” Siwon asked. Kiki thought for a moment before pointing to Heechul and Kyuhyun. The members laughed before Sungmin’s phone went off. He quickly answered and placed it on speaker.

“Hello?” Ryeowook called.

“APPA!” Kiki yelled excited as she tried to dive for the phone.

“KIKI!” Ryeowook called back.

“Hello baby,” Rin called.

“Umma!” Kiki beamed.

“How are you sweetie?” Rin asked.

“Umma appa, Kyu lost me.” Kiki announced making the room quiet.

“He did,” Rin said.

“Ne, but Yesungie uncle found me.” She continued.

“That’s good,” Ryeowook commented.

“And guess what else,” Kiki beamed.

“What?” the parents asked.

“I learnt what happens to Kyu’s computer and water.” She beamed making Kyuhyun pale.

“Baby destroying people’s things is bad.” Ryeowook scolded.

“Don’t worry appa, it works, but Minnie uncle Kyu wouldn’t play with me.” Kiki pouted.

“Sorry baby,” Rin said.

“Listen baby umma and I have to go. We’ll call later okay?” Ryeowook asked.

“Ne, saranghae umma, appa.” Kiki said.

“Saranghae,” Rin and Ryeowook replied before ending the call.

“I can’t believe you told them I lost you,” Kyuhyun moped.

“At least I know how to play hide and seek old man.” Kiki snapped making the room burst out in laughter. The magnae had just been told by a four year old.