The best 'girlfriend'

I cant believe i'm this hot either

A/N : Sooooo sorry guys~ No in this chapter, but it really is the end. Thanx to all the subscribers and maybe in October i'll be back with the most ty and fanfic ever!!! If you have any requests, post a comment~ Thankies ^^ 

 

* * * 

The next day Hoya was walking around his room, trying to figure out what to do with Myungsoo. It was going anywhere even though he had been thinking about this for more that 2 hours already. When he heard a knock on his door, he already knew who was it. He went to open the door only to see a smilling Myungsoo with his hands in his pockets. 

"Hyung~" started L. 

Hoya looked at him and didnt know how to respond. Didnt know how to start the conversation, didnt know what he wanted from L. 

"Lets go out" said L with an even bigger smile on his face.

"Are you asking me out? To be you boyfriend? " 

"Well practically , you'll be the girlfriend, since you're gonna be the bottom, but yeah, something like that" 

Hoya gulped. He never thought that something like that was going to happen. Oh well. He never thought that he was going to fall inlove with L too, but see , it happened. He looked at L with happiness and nodded. 

"Ok, i'll be your 'girlfriend' " answered Hoya and immediatly got a hug from Myungsoo. 

"Im happy to hear that huyng~ Now.." started L and smirked. Hoya knew where was this going and pushed a bit L.

"No at least for a week" 

"Just a week?Ok . Deal. " 

'Did i just dig my own grave?' thought Hoya and sighed. 

L had already left and he layed on the bed. He continued thinking like before, but about something else. How the hell was he going to allow to L to be the top!?! 

* * * 

END!!