Literally ed

I cant believe i'm this hot either

Infinite was having a photoshots for a magazine. Myungsoo was the model now and the other members were standing at the corner of the room, admirring L's perfect poses for every picture. 

Hoya was also looking at him but more intensly. He was observing every inch of his body with his gaze. 

At the same time, L turned around to face Hoya and smirked. 

"Ok. Thank you Myungsoo." said the photographer and went to his computer to see the photos he took. 

L bowed and went to the other members. He smilled at their comments about his posing and noticed that Hoya was once again starring at him. He excused himself and went closer to Hoya. 

"Hyung, is there something wrong?" asked L. 

"Eh? N-no , no. You were great there." 

"Yeah i know. Was i that great that you couldnt take your eyes off me?" 

Hoya blushed at the sudden comment that L made which only caused Myungsoo to smirk. He was right. But he wanted to tease the older male a bit more. He came even closer to him and smilled. 

"I caught you starring at me few times hyung." 

"O-oh well, i was just admirring you while you were posing. Thats all." answered Hoya and looked away to avoid Myungsoo's powerful gaze.

"Hm.. i see i see. " L smirked at the innocent reason Hoay gave him and leaned over the older male.

When he was only a breath away from his ear , he teasingly it and whispered in it

"Would you like to talk about that later... in my room?" asked Myungsoo and smirked even more against Hoya's ear. 

Hoya blushed hard right away. Myungsoo's whispering in his ear made his whole body shiver in expectation. He looked at L who had his head tilt to the left. 

"W-what are you talking about L?" asked Hoya.

Myungsoo giggled when he heard Hoya's question, then stood up and put his hand on the older male shoulder. 

"My room. After the photoshots." were the only words L said  to Hoya and then went back to the other members. 

Hoya was standing there speechless with his cheeks still red from what L said. He was trying to think but he couldnt. How did he even let this happen!? Going to L's room alone was the last thing he was going to do.. but.. how can he even refuse Myungsoo. He was so perfect. 

Hoya sighed and looked at the other members. They were talking and laughing. When he was about to turn around, he saw Myungsoo starring at him and smirking. Hoya looked away right away and shivered.

'Im literally ed...' thought Hoya and sat on a chair , still trying to calm his heartbeat.