It will take me 2 minutes to undress you

I cant believe i'm this hot either

"So?" asked Hoya still looking at the silent Myungsoo

"So what?"

"You were the one who asked me to come here and you dont have nothing to say?"

"Well.. i was planning to you but when you come to me with so many clothes on.. my wish flew away" answered L and sighed. 

Hoya just gasped and blushed madly. Thank god his winter clothes were still in his closet.. because if he came only with a shirt and shorts.. he would have been . 

"And you were expecting me to come to you so you could me? Ya. Come to your senses."

"Well im still trying. How the could you come dressed like this!? Now it will take me more than 2 minutes to undress you!!" 

"2 minutes!?! Only 2 minutes!?! I better run" said Hoya and stood up but was back to his sit when L grabbed him and pushed him on the coach. 

"Mhm but 2 minutes for me are waaaaay too long" 

"Y-ya, get off me"

"And if i refuse?"

"I'll scream!!" 

"Pff hahhaha" laughed L and got away from Hoya. "You really dont want to do it huh?"

"Of course duh. I may be inlove with you but to have .. never!" 

"You'll be talking something else by the end of the month." 

"I wont. So can i go now?"

"Yeah yeah but before that" said L and pulled Hoya closer to him. When their lips were only inch apart, L kissed Hoya. At first it was just a peck , but then he deepened the kiss. Hoya moaned. This was so not like him. He pushed himself away from Myungsoo and quickly ran away from his room. If he stayed even a minute longer, maybe L would have been right about the . 

A/N. Short chapter~ The next one will be tie one i guess aaaand it will be the end~ ^^