Chapter 2

Friends to Lover

     Lunch finally rolled around and you decided to sit outside. It was warm and very sunny and such good weather brought a smile to youface. You were about to dive into your lunch until you thought Where is Suho and Baekhyun? You looked around and didn't see either ofthem, but you did notice that someone was heading towards you. It was a guy, tall, with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a nice frame and you could tell he worked out :)

  "Hi! Whats your name?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.

"______! What's yours?" You replied quickly. 

"Won JongJin, Freshman." He said, with a cheerful tone in his voice. 

"You're a freshman? I am too! Maybe we have some classes together?" You were shocked that he was the same age as you. For all you knew he could pass as a sophmore at least. 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=41565995

(I know he doesn't have blue eyes. Get over it :) 

 

"Mind if i have lunch with you?" He asked, "I don't want to sit alone."

"Of course!' You giggled. " I'm waiting for my other two friends, but I don't see them anywhere."

" We can wait for them too. I'd love to meet them." Jongjin replied flashing a beautiful smile that made you blush. 

 

Suho POV

"Baekhyun, we have to get to lunch _____ must be waiting for us!" I groaned. 

"I just want to watch the Aikido club practice! It looks really fun." Baekhyun hissed. 

What an idiot! There were only 15 minutes until lunch was over and I was stuck here because of Baekhyun. Refusing to wait any longer i grabbed him into a neck lock and dragged him away dispite his struggles. He was too small to beat me. Finally arriving at the lunch area i felt the sun on my skin.

"Ahh it's so warm don't you think?" 

Ignoring my question I saw Baekhyun's face turn in a different direction. 

"Look it's _____! Who's that guy she's with?" He questioned. By the tone of his voice i could tell her didn't like what he was seeing. I turned my gaze and saw her sitting and laughing with some guy I didn't know. I could tell that by the look in her eyes she was attracted to him, but not completely. 

"Let's go.' I muttered with annoyance in my voice. Quickly walking over to the scene ______ noticed us and came our way. 

"Guys meet JongJin! He's a freshman just like us and he is very kind." She said pointing our attention to "JongJin" 

"Nice to meet you." He smiled as we shook hands. 

Hey. I'm Suho. and this is Baekhyun" I said, studying his face carefully. His hair shrouded his eyes which made him look shady. I didn't like it....Not one bit.

 

Baekhyun POV

Who the hell is this kid? Well whatever, _____ was happy so I'd have to cope. "_____ did you have lunch already? Sorry we were late...Got held up at the Aikido center." 

 

"Yeah, but that's okay. I had fun getting to know JongJin while you two were gone." She replied flashing a smile at JongJin. God there was that feeling again! It happened earlier as well. I didn't want to admit it, but was it jealousy? That's funny cause I've never seen _____ in that light.  The bell rang awakening me from my inner thoughts. 

" I think I should go. Cya guys later!" JongJin yelled as he left. 

"Bye!' ____ Shouted back.  "Isn't he great? We should hang out with him more often!' _____ giggled. 

"Sure, whatever." I muttered. "What do you think of him?" I asked. 

" He's definetly a keeper" _____ Winked. " Hopefully we can become closer friends "

"I don't like him." Suho said bluntly. " He looks shady."

"Shady my ! What is up with you guys?!" She shot us a look and stuck her tongue out at us as she walked off. 

 

"Good going Suho. I felt the same way." I laughed.

"Let her be. Who are we to judge anyway." He murmered.