Chapter 1

Friends to Lover

Your POV 

"Wake up lazy !" You heard your sister scream. And damn was she annoying. "HELLO?! Do you want to be late?" She yelled once again. You tried to open your heavy eyelids but it seemed to take all your body strength to do it. "I-I'm coming.." You Mumbled groggily. Today was the first day of your freshman year at highschool. Snuggling into the warmth of your bed you heard the sound of your phone ringing. *2PM'S heartbeat* It showed the image of Baekhyun's smiling face. Flipping your phone open you heard his Deep and y voice. You've never admitted that you thought his voice was y, but it always would come to mind. 

You : Hello?

baekhyun : Annyeong _____! You excited for school? I know I am.

you : You're such a weirdo. Haha. But yecited somewhat. 

Baekhyun : me and suho will be there in 20. Be ready or face the consequences. 

You : Yah! Do anything funny I'll kick your . Bye.

20 minutes later.....

Baekhyun POV

Suho and I were standing in front of _____'s patiently waiting for her to come out. "She's always been slow..." Suho complained. "You just noticed? " I asked with a hint annoyance in my voice.  Sick and tired of waiting I yelled at the top of my lungs. "_______ GET OUT HERE OR ME AND SUHO ARE LEAVING YOU HERE!!!!!" As tried to get some breathe I heard her scream back "FINE THEN SHOULD I GO ?! " I winked at suho and at the same time yelled, "SURE GO AHEAD" We smirked at her expression. She was bEet red I swear the heat from her anger fogged up the window. 

At school

Nobody POV

You, Baekhyun and Suho finally arrived at school after What seemed like hours of screaming and fighting. Half the time it was usually You and Baekhyun the ones arguing and Suho laughing at how rediculously you two were acting. "I am realy surprised we aren't late" Suho murmured. His eyes searched the hallways which were filled with jocks, Couples making out, and girls who dressed like s. "Your typical highschool huh?" ____ asked. "Pretty much. Do you want me to walk you to class?" Baekhyun asked with a  glint of mischief in his eye.  "no, I want Suho to take me pabo!" ____ responded turning away from him. ______ took Suho's arm and dragged him away to her classroom. "Funny..." baekhyun thought, "What is this weird feeling? I'm just tired... Crap I'm late to class!!

Your POV: 

You smiled at Suho who was walking you to class.Unlike Baekhyun he was soft and very calm. It was moments like these where you were glad he was as close to you as a brother. "We're here" you heard him say. Being lost in your thoughts you didn't even realize that the classroom was right in front of you. "Thank you Suho oppa" you smiled. "Have a nice first day okay?" he replied showing off his charming eye smile. Even though you two were in the same grade, you had gotten seperated into different classes, and you knew making friends would be heard without them. Giving Suho a farewell hug you waved him goodbye. Deep breathe. New people, new school, new teachers, and a new year..

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it's so short >< PLEASE comment whether you want her to end up with Baekhyun or Suho!