Chapter 3

Friends to Lover

Your POV

What is up with Suho and Baekhyun!? Screw what they think.. JongJin is a great guy. You walked off leaving Suho and Baekhyun behind. They gave you looks but you waved them off. Last period was bout to start, and this class was science lab. Since today was the first day, the teacher set you up with partners. ____ your partners are Suho, JongJin and Baekhyun. "From today until next term you will be doing projects with the rest of your groups. Ara?" The lab teacher ordered. JongJin smiled at you and you could feel blood rush to your face. "HEY ____ hello?!" You heard Baekhyun trying to get your attention. 

"Sorry! What's the project?" You asked sheepishly.   

"We have to do mentos and coke bombs at our houses and take a video of it." Suho sighed. He never really liked to work, even if his grades were superb. 

"We can go to my house first." JongJin suggested. This made you feel giddy. 

"Yeah let's go to JongJin's house! You chirped happily. Suho and Baekhyun nodded in agreement. 

"My house 4 o clock after school you guys got that?" JongJin assured.

You smiled and the bell rang.

 

JongJin POV

I like this new school. I'm  glad I met _____ she's a good friend. I don't know if Suho and Baekhyun like me though.  They keep giving me these glares. I can already tell they both have feelings for ______ but just don't realize it. But when i think of ______ I can't wait to become closer and get her in the bed. Damn.. I would love to ber her first. This time I won't pull anything, but next time she comes to my house I'm letting my beast out. No more Mr.Shy guy.  I my lips with a smirk on my face.

I got ready for them to come over. I tousled my hair a bit and put some casual clothes on. Just a sweater and dark pants. I heard a ding at my door and opened it so see Baekhyun.

"Hey! Come on in!" I smiled

"Thanks." He replied. "Nice place you got here."

"Aha that's thanks to my parents. " I laughed, "Is that Suho coming behind you?"

He looked behind himself and yelled his name. "Suho! Get your over here! haha!"

Suho quietly walked over and nodded his head in greeting.

"Lets get inside and start the project shall we?" I chuckled, "_____ will be here shortly."

The 3 of us set up for the project.  I grabbed the coke and mentos. "Baekhyun you have the camera?" I asked.

"Got it." *ring ring ring* 

"That must be ______!" I walked over to the door and was met by her smiling face. 

 

Baekhyun Pov

I saw JongJin greet her at the door and out of the corner of my eye i saw her flash that billion dollar smile at some guy who didn't even deserve it. Okay I'll admit it. I think I love her. I don't want to lose her to someone else. Especially JongJin. Only Suho knows about my feelings and he thinks it's great. 

 

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late.." ____ Smiled. 

"Just remember who gets the credit dumb bell.." I muttered. 

She stuck her tongue out at me "MEEHRRONG!" Hmf!

We spent about a half hour getting the camera soda and candy ready. I was chosen to throw the candy into the bottle. 

 

"And GO!' Suho yelled. 

i ran and threw it in as fast as i could. In seconds flat the bottle fizzed over. It shook and blasted into the air at ____ direction. She braced herself for a hit that would never come. I sprinted over and shoved her out of the way, the bottle nearly missing us by an inch. This is awkward...but i like it  I thought to myself with my body on top of ______'s. She opened her eyes and they widened when she saw me. "Thanks for pushing me out of the way oppa!" Her giggle made m blush.  And the next thing that happened I would remember for the rest of my LIFE. She got up and kissed my forehead, causing me to shoot up off of her. I couldn't hear anyone's voices. 

It was as if this moment was just between us.....

"YAH!" Suho'a voice rushed me to reality. "You guys okay? Made quite a scene. Got it on tape too!" He chuckled. 

I punched him playfully and saw _____ laughing at us. Take that JongJin  i thought.