The worst day ever.

You're Mine. Just mine.

Taemin's POV

When I woke up, I shut the alarm and thought about what happened in school yesterday. But then I remembered Min Hyo. Aish. Why am I always thinking about her?

I got ready and got to school. Same routine. Many fan girls.. Walk to the classroom.. See Min Hyo and Hee Rin talking.. Bell rings.. and Min Hyo and Minho hyung leave. I looked at our class schedule and found out we had Gym today and that our teachers would be 4 students in 3rd year, college. Omo. That's hyung's batch! I think Min Hyo-sshi is not in his batch so.. Yeah.

Minho's POV

Our gym teacher called 4 people before our class started. "Choi Minho, Lee Jae Ji, Seo Joo Hyun, and Kwon Min Hyo, I need to talk to you guys." he called out. "You are excused." Our algebra teacher said.

We all got out and talked to the gym teacher. "WHAT?! We're going to teach them?!" Jae Ji asked. "Ne. Please don't get mad. You four are the most athletic students in your class! PLEASEEE!?" He begged."FINE." The four of us replied. "OMO THANKS! You'll be doing this every wednesday!" he said.  "So we'll be changing right after class?" Seohyun asked. "Anniyo. 5 minutes before your class ends!" "Wait.. what class?" Min Hyo asked. "The one now."

Soon.. We got to change and went to the gym. Omo.. Is that Taemin? WE'RE GOING TO TEACH HIM?

Min Hyo's POV

Oh, I guess we're gonna teach Hee Rin.. Oh, and Taemin too.

"Uhm.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Min Hyo ibnida!" I said and bowed. "Annyeong! I'm Jae Ji!" "Hi.. You know me.. So.. Yeah." Minho said. "Sure. What he said." Seohyun said.

"Let's start with warm-ups." Jae Ji said. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" He continued. "Okay, Group yourselves into two groups." he said. All of us didn't even talk. We agreed that he'll do all the talking. They grouped themselves and we taught them. I was so unlucky because I had to teach them with Minho. Aish. I hope I just worked with Seohyun!

After a while, we jogged around the gym until.. "Ow!" One student yelled. "What happened?" I asked his classmates. "He fell!" The said. "YAH! MINHO YAH!" "WHAT?!" "HELP ME HELP THIS.. THIS.. THIS STUDENT!" "And how?" he asked. "THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING YOU, PABO!" We called the clinic and told them to get a stretcher and bring it here.

After a few minutes, they arrived and brought the student to the clinic. "OH MY GOD. I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK THERE." I said, breathing in and out. "I KNOW RIGHT. I MEAN LOOK AT THE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!" Minho pointed out. "I'm getting the mop." I said. I got the mop and found the most horrible thing. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! MINHO! MINHO! MINHO! MINHO! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I screamed. "WHAT?!" he asked.

"LOOK AT THISS!" I SCREAMED, CRYING. "Coming. I wonder what it is that made you so-- WHAT THE HELL! OH MY GOD. GET THIS.. THIS THING OUT OF THE GYM!" he said, pointing out at the hand. "Waeyo?" Seohyun asked. "THERE'S A.. THERE'S A.. THERE'S A MISSING HAND!" I said.

"I'll get it." Jae Ji said. He grabbed the hand and examined it. "AISH! YOU TWO, THIS IS FAKE!" he said. "CHEONG.. CHEONGMAL..?" Minho and I asked. "Ne." Jae Ji said. Wow. The other students here are so calm!

"What is it..?" One of the students asked. "A fake hand that scared every single organ in my body." I said. "Ah. Arasso." she said.

I mopped the blood off the floor and put the mop back.

I just know. One thing's final.

THIS..

IS...

THE..

WORST...

DAY..

EVER.

Taemin's POV

Wow. They were so scared! AHAHAHA! Not that I put the hand.. But.. IT WAS REALLY COOL!

Before class ended, Hee Rin and I approached Minho hyung and Min Hyo..

"YOU TWO SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACES WHILE SCREAMING!" I said. "WOW. Look what happened to them! THEY GOT SO PALE!" I continued. "The pale couple!" Hee Rin teased."Yah! You two! We're not a couple. Don't expect me to depend on him everyday!" Min Hyo said.

AFTER A FEW HOURS THE BELL FINALLY RANG. Hee Rin invited me and Minho hyung for a stroll in the park.

IN THE PARK....

"Mianhe. Min Hyo was supposed to go but.. she's pretty sick right now" Awww! I WAS EXPECTING MIN HYO TO GO! AISH. LEE TAEMIN! LAST NIGHT YOU WERE THINKING OF HER NOW YOU'RE EXPECTING HER TO BE EVERYWHERE WITH YOU? "Oh. Okay.." I said, acting calm. "Hyung, isn't that Kevin hyung of U-kiss?" I asked. "Oh.. YEAH!" He approached us and said "Omo. SHINee's Minho and Taemin?" "This is my friend, Kwon DongMin." he continued. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Dongmin said.

"This is Hee Rin. She's our friend." I explained.

"Oh, Minho oppa, Taemin.. I need to go. I need to take care of Min Hyo!" Hee Rin said."I'll bring you two home." she explained. "Oh, no need. We'll be going home later." "Sure?" she asked, unsure of what to do. "Ne." I said.

Soon.. She left and We did, too. I was so tired so I walked to my room and slept.

Do you think this story is boring?

If yes, No worries. The next chapters won't be as boring as this. ;)

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :)