Meeting you.

You're Mine. Just mine.

Min Hyo's POV

UGH. It's really annoying. Even though I live in my own house.. I have to have a house helper to wake me up. Well.. Let me tell you about the past. When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me to 'Face the challenges of life' and now that my mom died, I'd rather face the challenges of hell. I'm just living with my best friend, Hee Rin. She makes me happy all the time. But.. When she talks about the group called SHINee.. You'd make her wanna shut up.

While my driver drove Hee Rin and I to school, Hee Rin was talking about SHINee.

"Oh My God. Have you seen the MV of the song 'LUCIFER'? Taemin's so hot! I mean like, WOW!" she said. "UGH. SHUT UP WILL YOU?! You're getting me back to bad mood." I said coldly. "Aish. Why act so mature all the time?" she asked. "BECAUSE WE'RE NO KIDS." I said, but before I could explain further, our driver cut me off and said "We're here."

"Kamsahamnida!" We said in unison. We entered the school gates and I went to Hee Rin's classroom with her. She said she'd go to the bathroom for a while and I said "Okay."

Hee Rin's POV

Min Hyo brought me to my classroom. I told her I had to go to the bathroom. I feel so guilty. I just lied to her. I just wanted to get out of the classroom because I want to see why many girls are screaming.

"WE LOVE YOU MINHO AND TAEMIN OPPA!" Girls screamed. Oh My Gosh. COULD IT BE? SHINee's Minho and Taemin in here?! I ran to my class and told Min Hyo, saying "OH MY GOD! SHINee's Minho and Taemin are studying in the same school as ours! Min Hyo, CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?!" I said. "Can't you call me unnie?!" She complained. "Just because you're advanced in school doesn't mean you really are older than me! WE'RE JUST THE SAME AGE!" I said, annoyed because of her behavior. Soon, The bell rang. Unnie was about to get out of my classroom to run to hers but then she bumped a guy.

Min Hyo's POV

As soon as the bell rang, I walked out of the classroom and ran to the door but then I bumped some tall guy. "Mianhe, Mianhe." I said, bowing uncontrollably.

Minho's POV

Ah, I bumped this girl and well.. I didn't see her face. She said "Mianhe, Mianhe." While bowing. I just brought Taemin in here and I have to get to class now.

When I arrived the classroom, I noticed that one of the girls had the same hair, same clothes, same shoes, same boller, and all. Could she be the girl I just bumped? Well.. I'll ask her once the teacher dismisses us.

Taemin's POV

When Minho hyung left, I saw the girl he bumped into. She was pretty. I wonder why hyung didn't even bother to apologize. Hmm.. Is she older than me? Anyways.. I looked around me and noticed someone that was talking to the girl hyung bumped a while ago. I'll ask her if she's older than me.

I passed a note saying.. "Hi. If you don't know me, I'm SHINee's Taemin. Oh, and you saw Minho hyung hit your friend a while ago right..? Oh.. Is she your friend? Well... If she is, Is she your unnie and my noona? Or are we just the same age?"

She looked shocked when she read the piece of paper. But she replied anyway. Her reply wrote "Oh, She's just advanced in school. We're all the same age. OMO. By the way.. my name is Hee Rin! The girl Minho oppa bumped into a while ago was Min Hyo. I'm a big fan of SHINee!" Oh.. Guess I know their names now!

"Are you two sisters..? Cousins..? Best friends..?" I asked her. Her reply was "We're cousins. Best friends at the same time. :)"

Soon, the bell finally rang. Everyone went to the canteen to buy food. I went there too. I was waiting for Hyung's dismissal. God. Why is he taking so long? Maybe he's talking to Min Hyo-sshi. Oh, That's impossible. They don't even know each other yet. I looked around the canteen and saw Hee Rin.-sshi. I called her and asked, "You and your cousin want to eat with Hyung and I later?" she replied with a "Ne." and smiled.

Minho's POV

As soon as the bell rang, I walked towards the girl that looked like the girl I bumped. I walked over to her when she opened her locker and asked "Annyeonghaseyo. Uhm.. If you are the girl I hit a while ago.. Mianhe.. Oh, By the way.. My name is Minho." I said. She closed her locker and faced me. "That's okay. Minho of SHINee, right?" she asked, her voice was pissed off and sarcastic. "Uhm.. Are you okay..? You're mad at me aren't you?" I asked, confused. "Just shut up." she said, walking away.

Soon, I saw Taemin walking towards me with a girl. I guess that's the girl's friend. Taemin walked towards me and said "Hyung, let's eat lunch somewhere! The girl I was with, and the girl you hit.. One of them are my friends and they'll be eating with us!" he said. UGH. The girl that hates me now, and her friend is going to eat with us?! Could this day get any worse?!

Hee Rin's POV

I walked towards Min Hyo and told her about the lunch thing. She looked like she was in bad mood. Well.. Time to make her happy. "Min Hyo.. UNNIEEEEE!" I said, emphasizing the word 'Unnie' to make her notice. " Ugh. You!" She said, hugging me. "Thanks for making me happy all the time. You're the best!" "I know." I whispered, pretending to be boastful. She let go of me and said "Aish."

"Hey, I'm kidding!" I begged her. "Unnie~~~~" I said. Soon, Taemin and Minho oppa caught up with us, asking us where we wanted to eat.

Taemin's POV

I looked at Min Hyo-sshi and she saw me looking at her. So, I smiled at her and she smiled back. Wow. She's so pretty.I want to talk to her and be friends with her. I bet she's kind.

Apparently, Hyung read my mind. "Don't befriend her. She's mean when pissed." he said. "Who said she was mean when in good mood?" I said, sarcastically. "Ugh." was all I heard from him.

Hi! Please Subscribe and Comment!

Oh.. Who do you guys want to be paired with Hee Rin? :/

Comments are appreciated! :)

No silent readers please? :)