Jonghyun and Key

뽀뽀! (Kiss!)

“Jjong…” Key moaned out his lovers name as he nipped Key’s earlobe. Key moved to straddle Jonghyun and Jonghyun chuckled.

“Hm?” Jonghyun only hummed a reply and continued showering kisses for his beautiful lover.

“You know that I love you, right?” Key breathed out as he put his arms around Jonghyun’s shoulder. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Key’s forehead.

“Of course. Do you know that I love you?” Jonghyun asked back. Key scrunched up his face and puckered his lips.

“I don’t think I know, Jjong. I mean, you don’t really say it much. You don’t really show it too…” Jonghyun gasped as Key slyly smirked at him.

“Key. I can’t believe you said that to me.” Jonghyun pouted. But this time Key mimicked Jonghyun’s pout.

“So prove it to me…” Key bit his lower lip and made his eyes big and glassy, begging Jonghyun to do just like he asked him to.

“I love you, Key. I love you, I love you, I love you.” Jonghyun gave a kiss on Key’s pink, heart shaped lips in between every ‘I love you’ he uttered. Every single words were sincere and full of feelings. Key could feel just how much Jonghyun loves him.

“How much do you love me, Jjongie?” Key teased yet again.

“More than anything in the world. More than Minho’s love for sports, more than Taemin’s love for banana milk, more than Jinki hyung’s love for chicken.”

“What about your love for music?” Jonghyun pulled Key into a tight embrace.

“That’s impossible to beat.” Key pulled away and glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun laughed and suddenly turned serious.

“You are my music, Key. Every single breath that you take, every single word that you say, every single sound that you make is like music to my ears, yeobo.” Key blushed at Jonghyun’s sudden cheesiness, but he sure liked it.

“Even the times you nag and scream, Key.” Jonghyun poked Key’s nose and the younger just giggled.

“Thanks a lot, baby. By the way, I was only joking. I know you love me a lot. You say that every morning when we wake up and every night before we go to sleep.”

“Exactly. I was shocked when you said I don’t say that I love you enough.” Jonghyun leaned in and nibbled on Key’s lower lip.

“And to say that I don’t show it enough… What about our routine nightly activities, yeobo?” Key just dove in and captured Jonghyun’s lips in a heated kiss.

“Yeah, yeah. I love you, Jjong.” Key breathily said with a smile on his face.

“Love you, yeobo.” Jonghyun replied back with a grin as big as his lover’s.