Yongguk and Junhong

뽀뽀! (Kiss!)

Bang Yongguk didn’t know what to do when Choi Junhong suddenly jumped at him and clung onto him as if his life depended on it.

“Hyung! Hyuuung, hyung, hyung!” Zelo said repeatedly while rubbing his head to Yongguk’s chest.

“Hey, hey. What’s the matter with you, Zelo?” Zelo looked up to his hyung and suddenly broke into the brightest grin Yongguk had ever seen.

“Ppoppo!” Zelo closed his eyes and puckered his lips. Yongguk just looked at his maknae, frozen in place.

“Whaaaaat?!” Yongguk screeched in shock. Zelo, with strawberry lips still puckered up, opened one of his eyes and pouted.

“Hyung, ppoppo!” Zelo tried again and leaned closer to Yongguk. The leader still couldn’t figure out what to do. He was shocked by the fact that his little Zelo was suddenly asking for a kiss.

“H-hey, Zelo, back up. Seriously, back up. What’s with the sudden weird request?!” Yongguk pushed Zelo gently. Zelo just blinked and smiled at Yongguk.

“Because I want a kiss. Please, hyung, pleaaaaase?” Yongguk looked at Zelo’s grin and adorable face. He couldn’t possibly kiss Zelo… right?

Zelo inspected the confused and torn look on his hyung’s face. He couldn’t wait anymore. He wanted to feel the bubbly feeling those people on TV always said whenever they kiss someone they love. Zelo loves Yongguk, of course he does. And Zelo knows his feelings. He wasn’t being a hormonal, confused teenager who only wants to try things out. He’s in love with Yongguk.

“Hyung, I love you.” Zelo finally said after a long stretch of silence.

“Junhong…” Yongguk frowned. He couldn’t be serious, right?

“Junhong loves Yongguk hyung.” Zelo looked into Yongguk’s eyes. He had a huge smile on his lips but his eyes were serious. There were no humor in his words.

“Junhong, don’t play around…” Zelo whined. Yongguk was unsure of what he should say.

“Bang Yongguk hyung, I’m serious.” Yongguk sighed and threw his hands up. He liked the little ball of sunshine, really. After knowing that Zelo liked him too, then nothing could get in their way, right? Zelo beamed and hugged Yongguk.

“I’ll take that as a yes, hyung! I’m so happy!” Zelo giggled, laughed and jumped around. Then when he finally calmed down just a little bit, he leaned close to Yongguk’s face.

“Ppoppo!” Zelo pointed to his lips.

This time Yongguk gave the maknae a kiss. And as Zelo expected, he had the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced. From that little peck alone, Yongguk succeeded in making him smile so very brightly for the rest of the day.