Minsoo and Daniel

뽀뽀! (Kiss!)

Niel stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and stared at his lips. He just woke up about 10 minutes ago and the swelling on his lips were still there, bugging the hell out of him. He poked his so called ‘sausage lips’ and whined.

“Niel? What are you doing up so early?” Minsoo came into the bathroom while rubbing his eyes, obviously still sleepy.

“Nothing. Why are you up?” Minsoo focused his eyes on Neil and walked over to the sink to wash his face.

“You weren’t in bed and it felt cold. And I’m hungry.” Niel nodded and went back to stare at his lips.

“Why are you staring at the mirror so hard?” Minsoo came up behind Niel and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“My lips. They’re so… ugly.” Niel whined. Minsoo only frowned and raised his eyebrow.

“Are you kidding me? They’re just fine, Niel.” Niel sighed and shook his head.

“You don’t know what it’s like to be teased for having big lips, Minsoo.” Niel shuddered as he remembered all those bad names he got.

“Well screw them all. I love you and your lips. I think they’re very kissable.” Niel rolled his eyes and tried to break free from Minsoo’s grasp. Minsoo only tightened his grip on Niel’s waist and stared at him through the mirror.

“I’m serious, Ahn Daniel. You are beautiful just the way you are and I love you. I feel like kissing you all day every time I see those y lips of yours.” Niel blushed and looked away.

“….. Thanks.” Niel mumbled quietly. Minsoo just grinned and released Niel only to gave him a kiss.

“No problem, y lips~!”


A/N : Okay! That's all :D I'm sorry it gets less and less with every chapter lol.

I'm just ending it here :)

Comments would be very appreciated!