Onew and Taemin

뽀뽀! (Kiss!)

“Jinki hyung!” Taemin ran to their living room, jumping on the couch where Jinki was quietly sitting while reading their schedule for the next day.

“What’s up, Taemin? You seem happy today.” Jinki patted Taemin’s hair and the younger giggled happily.

“Do you know what today is, hyung?” Taemin hugged Jinki’s arm and looked up at him with big beady eyes.

“Umm… Friday?” Jinki answered. Taemin chuckled and started playing with Jinki’s warm hand.

“Yes it is. But do you know what kind of Friday it is?” Jinki thought again for a while.

“6th of July?” Jinki tried again. Taemin nodded and silently encouraging Jinki to think further.

“Uhh… 2 days after The United State of America’s Independence Day?” Taemin groaned and released Jinki’s arm.

“Hyung, today has something to do with Valentine’s day. Think about it!” Taemin started pouting. Jinki tried hard to figure out what his adorable lover was trying to point out.

“Taemin, White Day is on the 14th of March… Black Day is on the 14th of April… I don’t know anything else other than that.” Taemin whined and crossed his hand in front of his chest, puffing up his cheeks and pouting like a sulking hamster.

“Tae, I’m sorry… I really don’t know.” Jinki tried to coo Taemin but the younger sulked even worse.

Jinki put down his papers and gently touched Taemin’s chin, motioning him to look at him. Taemin turned his head away from Jinki but the older tried again, even gentler if possible this time. Taemin finally looked at his hyung still with a pout on his lips.

Jinki’s eyes were gentle, apologies etched within his stare. It was so sincere, Taemin melted once he looked at them. Jinki gently smiled and gave Taemin a sweet kiss. Taemin didn’t have butterflies in his stomach, no. He had a swarm of hummingbirds, eagles, doves, pigeons, even flying dinosaurs, Pteranodons flying around, making a ruckus in his stomach. Even with only a graze of Jinki’s lips on his, Taemin felt as if he just had the sweetest, fluffiest feeling consuming him.

Jinki pulled away and he saw Taemin’s slightly confused face. He chuckled as Taemin started blinking and a beautiful pink shade started to appear on his cheeks. Taemin bit his bottom lip and suddenly gave Jinki another peck on his lips.

“Today is the 6th of July. It’s International Kissing Day.” Taemin mumbled while hugging Jinki’s torso.

“International Kissing Day? I’ve never heard of it…” Jinki scooped Taemin up in his arms and kissed his forehead.

“It’s not that well known, hyung.” Taemin hugged Jinki tighter and snuggled into his chest.

“Ah, okay then. So I’m guessing you want a kiss?” Jinki asked. There was a silence between them before Taemin slowly nodded. Jinki chuckled and gave Taemin another sweet lingering kiss. When they pulled away Taemin had a beautiful grin that made Jinki a happy man.

“Oh Taemin… You know you can kiss me any day, any time you want, right?”

Taemin only nodded and pulled Jinki by the neck for yet another kiss.