chapter 8, do i?

오랜만이야 (Long Time No See)

-------------- c h a p t e r 8 - do i?

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Kai.

"Yah!" someone yelled. I turned my head, hoping to see Soojin.  Hoping that Soojin would tell it was all just a prank to get back at me. But, no. My face fell when I saw Hyomi running towards me, "Oppa, I was calling your name," she pouted. There she goes again, with that pout of hers. I've seen her pout too many times to count, and she wasn't even that cute. Soojin's pout was cute.

"Oh, hey Hyomi," I replied and went back on eating my food alone. Stupid Sehun. Leaving me here all alone. Hyomi sat next to me, and took out a mirror. She looked at her make-up before turning her head to me.

"Is oppa mad at me?" she asked 'cutely', "Because, I know a way so that oppa won't be mad at me anymore..." she whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. It felt... different. Why am I even thinking of Soojin? Hyomi has a y body, I can use it well. I put down my chopsticks and faced Hyomi.

"Oh, really? Then show me at my house today how good you can do that," I said and kissed her deeply. Again, it felt weird. But I shouldn't worry about it. Hyomi giggled and gave my shirt a tug.

"Oh, silly oppa!" she said and punched my arm playfully, "You know I can!" I chuckled a bit, and returned my attention on my food. I couldn't sleep and eat today because of... Soojin. I sighed because again, I thought about her. "Why is oppa sighing?" Hyomi asked and tilted her head.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," I said and smiled. I picked up my chopsticks and began eating again.

"I heard that Soojin is gone from school? Finally, she was getting into our relationship," Hyomi said with an annoyed expression. "I hated her. She was ugly, different and-"

"Stop it, please," I said to her. Even though I disliked Soojin, I somehow started caring for her. I don't want anyone, especially Hyomi, talking bad about Soojin. Hyomi scoffed and folded her arms.

"What? Do you like her more than me?" asked Hyomi, sounding angry. I glared at Hyomi.

"Of course not! Why would I?" Hyomi looked one more time at me before standing up. She gave me a kiss and walked away. I put my head in my hands and stared in front of me. What have I gotten myself into?

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

When school was over, I ignored Hyomi for some reason. Hyomi yelled at me, like always. But I didn't want to break up with her because she's a nice girl most of the time. Anyways, I walked my way to home, thinking about various things. Food, dancing, videogames, Soojin, new cellphone... Wait, Soojin? Why was she in my thoughts again? I ran my hand through my hair and groaned in frustration. The things she does to me. When I arrived at home, I threw my bag on the floor and made my way to my room. I instantly glanced at the letter, diary and the mask Soojin gave me... Then someone called me. I picked up the phone and answered it.

"Yobeoseyo?" I asked.

"Oppa, I think we need to talk," I heard Hyomi say. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Why?" I replied and sat down on the couch.

"I... I don't think it's going to work between us anymore, oppa..." she said with a sad tone. I knew her well. She just found another guy who could please her. "I think we need some space between us for now..."

"Bull," I then said after a silence for two minutes. I could hear a confused sound coming from Hyomi. "Hyomi, don't ever talk to me again. I don't want to see you," I said and then hung up. I quickly erased every so-called happy moments of us, and deleted her phone number. Then, five seconds later, I got a message from her.

from: unknown.

so you do love her. you love soojin x - hyomi.

Do I? Do I love... Soojin?

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Soojin.

"I'm hungry again~" I whined and tugged Luhan's arm. I gave him the can't-say-no puppy eyes. "Can you please buy me some food?" I asked him. He sighed and looked away from me. He grabbed his wallet out of his pocket and gave me some money.

"Here you go, but be back before 3 PM!" he said. I nodded and gave him a small hug. "Be safe!"

"I will! Thanks, Lulu~" I chuckled before I closed the front door behind me. I looked around in the new city I was in. Busan. I heard they had lots of yummy food here, so I am going to try it! I smiled and walked down the street, looking for the mall. I then bumped into someone. I looked up and recognized him from someone of my organization. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said and bowed slightly.

"Oh, don't be!" he chuckled. "You're... Soojin, right?" he asked. I nodded while he held out his hand. "I hadn't introduced myself yesterday, huh? I'm Jongdae, but a lot of people call me Chen!" he said and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Chen," I said and smiled back. I then thought of food again. "Hey, could you show me the way to the mall? You know, I'm new here..." I chuckled nervously and scratched the back of my head. Chen nodded and began walking ahead of me.

"How do you like it so far here in Busan?" he asked. I shrugged and put my hands in my jacket pockets.

"I think it's a nice city... There aren't that many people here as in Seoul, so I like it," I replied and looked around. There was this nice park. I took a note to myself that I would visit that park one day.

"I grew up most of the time here, so I kinda know how the people act here. They're very nice, unlike the people in Seoul," he said and laughed to himself. I smiled and felt warm inside. The feeling you get when you feel home. The rest of the walk, we stayed quiet. I stopped when I saw something interesting. It was a Christmas card. Oh, that's right. Christmas was nearing. I then felt sad again. My family... my friends... I looked down and quickly walked behind Chen. "What is it?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, nothing... It's just that it's almost Christmas and I can't even spend it with my family or friends," I said. Chen nodded, knowing what I said. "I still have Luhan, D.O and the organization though," How I wished that I could spend Christmas with Kai... I shook the thought away when I saw bulgogi. "Omo! Bulgogi! Let's eat that, Chen~"

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Kai.

"Hey, what's up Kai?" Lay asked when he entered the dance studio. He put down his bag and grabbed a water bottle to put it on the table.

"Nothing much..." I replied and continued practicing my dancing. Lay folded his arms and looked at me. I felt his burning gaze on me which made me stop dancing. "What?" I asked.

"I heard Soojin's gone," he simply said. "I was just wondering what your thoughts were about her sudden dissapearance,"

"I don't like her, so I won't worry about her. Can't we just start practicing?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Lay looked at me with the same expression he had most of the time. No expression, actually.

"We'll see, kkamjong..." he sighed and walked over to the stereo. He a song called Calm Down I think it was. He began dancing the choreography he had teached me. After a few minutes of dancing, Lay and me took a break. He picked up his water bottle and drank it a bit. "Say, Kai. I'm going to Busan this Christmas, do you want to come along?" he asked. I thought for a moment. Well, why not? This time I won't have to spend Christmas with my family or Hyomi. I shuddered at the mention of her name in my head.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I said and smiled a bit. I really wanted to go. For some reason, going to Busan felt important to me.

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

 memorychains lonely corner  -------------

so hai thar. nice seeing you here again c: this was a horribly short chapter, i know /: please forgive me for that and all.. and yeah. that song is from the dance battle from smtown.. you know, where yunho, taemin and kai were dancing c: i.. don't have anything to say /: so, i'll just go and leave you guys with this horrible chapter D: next chapter will definitely be a loooooooooooot better c: bai bai~